Votes: 1 7.1%
  • a traitor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Putin's inner circle jerk:
View attachment 935490
You people are just mind numbed idiots who roll with whatever the left wing media throws out.

This obsession the left has with Putin is bizarre. If anything Putin’s actions since Biden was inaugurated should tell you who is the weakling. Putin has done nothing but punk Biden for three years.

Last edited:
You people are just mind numbed idiots who roll with whatever the left wing media throws out.

This obsession the left has with Putin is bizarre. If anything Putin’s actions since Biden was inaugurated should tell you who is the weakling. Putin has done nothing but punk Biden for three years.
i know you 🇷🇺🇸🇦guys (far-left RADICALS & the MAGA GANG) are really pissed :auiqs.jpg:

You have a broken brain. What crime has she committed?
You have a broken brain. What crime has she committed?
the kremlin🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦 agents in the Congress do not even hide this and openly work for 🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 moscow! Will the relevant special services draw conclusions?
1713730024805.png

I mostly believe their mouth is to just keep the Monies coming in from the Donations of Super Pac's!
Are Super Pac's the worst thing to ever have been allowed to happen to US politics? What's the Perv's
end game? I think I got it surrounded. Super Pac's intend to end The Federal System and push in
Autocracy. Sure the Parties are owned. I can't count the number on my fingers of how many Times
My Pillow wanted me to donate this spring alone. Haha You know that answer was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back