Marjorie Taylor Greene is an Idiot: Fox News

Fox never said that. Greene is just one of 435 Congress people. Desperate times call for desperate left wing tactics and the sudden interest in Greene is really a left wing attempt to split the republican party

The Republican Party is already split, just like the Democratic Party, they're just too big not to be split.

Maybe and I rather think it should have been in closed session myself. But I honestly think her motive was to expose the depravity and corruption that she (and millions of Americans) included involvement by Joe Biden.

None of us are 100% pure in thought, ideology, concept, mindset or deed. I can strongly object to MTG's current efforts to oust the Speaker while appreciating or cutting her some slack on other things. Most Americans used to be able to do that. Sadly too few can these days.
Yes, separating good from bad acts should be recognized and I can see how you could support one of her causes while not another .... that is the old school approach that I am used to instead of this lock step crud in today's world!

however, sort of a related matter.... the overall weighing of good and bad with comparison, in the end, is how people are judged... Imo...

with only one of those traits sticking...

Like: So and so, was a good person, or so and so was a bad person.... we do weigh those calculations in our own heads....

Jesus said a good tree bears only good fruit, and a bad tree bears only bad fruit, so there is that.....

Yes, separating good from bad acts should be recognized and I can see how you could support one of her causes while not another .... that is the old school approach that I am used to instead of this lock step crud in today's world!

however, sort of a related matter.... the overall weighing of good and bad with comparison, in the end, is how people are judged... Imo...

with only one of those traits sticking...

Like: So and so, was a good person, or so and so was a bad person.... we do weigh those calculations in our own heads....

Jesus said a good tree bears only good fruit, and a bad tree bears only bad fruit, so there is that.....
But he didn't say a tree will always bear fruit or will bear good fruit every year. (Okay okay straining at gnats I know. :) ) But It is the nuances I think that trip us up from time to time. Jesus also said no one is 'good' but the Father. We all fall short which is why we needed a Savior in the first place.

Judging from posts on USMB it would be easy to see some people here as hopelessly depraved, mean spirited, hateful, evil. Same with the way people can be portrayed by the media or spoken of by talking heads on television.

I am confident in my heart that all these do at times bear good fruit even if what they give us is pretty awful. So I try not to attack the person but only what they say and do that I think is really wrong. I've heard MTG say a lot more that is right than when she is wrong.

Last edited:
Republican Marjorie Taylor Green has introduced an amendment to the Ukraine aid bill that would require all congressmen voting in favor of the document to join the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

A very good proposal.

She made four suggestions:

1. "Any member of Congress who votes in favor of this legislation is required to join the Ukrainian army."

2. "No funds provided by this act may be used or expended until the Ukrainian government holds free and fair elections."

3. "No funds provided by this Act may be used or expended until the Secretary of State submits a report to Congress confirming that Christian churches in Ukraine can operate without government interference."

4. "No funds provided by this Act may be used or expended until Ukraine closes all biolaboratories and provides all data on such research to the United States Government."

Last edited:
The purpose was to prove to the entire nation that the laptop was real, and to categorically embarrass our police state establishment that interfered with, and intimidated Big Tech and the News agencies, from publishing the story and spreading what was on the laptop before the election, so voters could make their own minds up.

Didn't you even READ THIS!?!?!

IOW? The politicized establishment interfered with the election.

That WAS PROVEN, way more than so called interference that the Russians ever did!

iu

Are you seriously too dense to grasp that?
It is one thing to swing and miss on a major story. Unfortunately, it happens. You follow the wrong leads, you get misled by sources you trusted, you’re emotionally invested in a narrative, and bits of circumstantial evidence never add up.
Based on the thread title and the OP, she must have done something good and smart.
MTG is much like OAC ,in that they opine against the narrative

This becomes a threat to the status quo, and in turn a career threat to them

~S~

This comes down to funding elites abroad under the guise of military aid

So any of you who wish our tax $$$ go overseas in a failing economy where we can't even take care of our own can feel free to put MTG & Massie down for it

~S~

Republican Marjorie Taylor Green has introduced an amendment to the Ukraine aid bill that would require all congressmen voting in favor of the document to join the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

A very good proposal.

1. "Any member of Congress who votes in favor of this legislation is required to join the Ukrainian army."

2. "No funds provided by this act may be used or expended until the Ukrainian government holds free and fair elections."

3. "No funds provided by this Act may be used or expended until the Secretary of State submits a report to Congress confirming that Christian churches in Ukraine can operate without government interference."

4. "No funds provided by this Act may be used or expended until Ukraine closes all biolaboratories and provides all data on such research to the United States Government."

That just means she is a fucking clown, no one will ever vote for this silly nonsense.

The purpose was to prove to the entire nation that the laptop was real, and to categorically embarrass our police state establishment that interfered with, and intimidated Big Tech and the News agencies, from publishing the story and spreading what was on the laptop before the election, so voters could make their own minds up.

Didn't you even READ THIS!?!?!

IOW? The politicized establishment interfered with the election.

That WAS PROVEN, way more than so called interference that the Russians ever did!

iu

Are you seriously too dense to grasp that?

She (care) is the face of why women didn't get to vote the first century and a half of the country's existence.

Last edited:
I edited my post to include information on Liz Peek's opinion that MTG was an idiot with her current tactics. But the meme makes it look like Fox News' opinion. It might be, but they would never say it that way. Peek has occasionally been a guest on Fox Business News and appeared once I think on Fox and Friends, but I don't think she's on Fox's payroll.
Let's be real, shall we?

In your heart of hearts. . .

Do you really think any of these folks disagree with that opinion column?

1713537669269.png

:dunno:

Let's be real, shall we?

In your heart of hearts. . .

Do you really think any of these folks disagree with that opinion column?

View attachment 934498

:dunno:
I don't know what they think, but I do know that MTG is no idiot. And regardless of any individual's opinion, I am familiar enough with Fox News to know as individuals or as editorial policy they would not have approved or created that meme or phrased their opinion in that way.

MTG is intractable, even extreme, in some of her positions and of course the media, even Fox, focuses on that while ignoring all the things she gets right.

A very good proposal.

What’s wrong with that?

---------

"the sudden interest"???
Still living under that rock, poster?
MarjorieTrailertrashQueen has been an object of snidery, satire, and derision ever since she got out of her gym-business.
Remember the Jewish Lazers? The Gazpacho Police?*, The Peachtree Dish?

In my personal opinion, the Dems love.....absolutely friggin' love.......that MTG represents the GOP and it's Trump-groupie wing. She's their favorite poster child for MAGA world.

Betcha.

*'Gazpacho Police' (not to be confused with the Nazi Gestapo)...the Gazpachos specialize only in 'cold cases'. ;)
--------------------------------------------------

I'd love to see that one too, C.A.
I kinda suspect that AOC would gut & fillet poor Jewish Lazer-anna.
AOC seems to have some chops about her. Sure, she can be pretty left leaning towards helping working folks, but she also has some academic cred. Got into a top school, won a national science award. I think she could skin the TrailerParkQueen in a nano-second..

Well, I suppose she's "hot" in sort of Paleo way, sort of a Cro-Magnon, Neanderthalish way.

View attachment 933791

View attachment 933793
Well, if that's what you're into....:laugh2:

She is not an idiot and Fox didn't say that, so stop lying already.

If Fox really thought so, they wouldn't have her on Maria Bartiromo or any other of their more popular shows.

I have not heard ONE WORD about the $$ to Ukraine being accounted for. How do we know it is not used to benefit billionaires who make money off Ukraine? Remember Burisma? Remember the pres getting the prosecutor fired --and if he wasn't fired ASAP, there goes TAXPAYER money to Ukraine

America FIRST, for God's sake

Forum List

Back