Marjorie Taylor Greene complains suspected intel secrets leaker is ‘being treated like a traitor and criminal

Will he be held accountable? He will. Should the people know when we put troops into another country? Absolutely.

There really are no good players here.
I disagree...in this case. I think that the Govt. should be free to run covert ops without the public's knowledge. Now there is Congressional oversight on such. I note that we have heard nothing from the House or Senate intel committee's , so this ops team in Ukraine might be totally legal.

Now if we consider commiting regular troops in a combat capacity..or even in a major support capacity..the American people have every right to know.

I disagree...in this case. I think that the Govt. should be free to run covert ops without the public's knowledge. Now there is Congressional oversight on such. I note that we have heard nothing from the House or Senate intel committee's , so this ops team in Ukraine might be totally legal.

Now if we consider commiting regular troops in a combat capacity..or even in a major support capacity..the American people have every right to know.

All troops are combat troops. Our government lies about these things and can't be trusted.

I am just going to go on the record as a conservative who thinks this little creep ought to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I don’t know what Marge said, and I don’t care. This 21 year old twerp does not get to decide what should, and what should not be, secret. If he truly cared about the nation he could have taken the info to the chair of the House Intel Comm or anonymously given it to a news media outlet not in bed with Biden or done something with it other than simply turning it loose and possibly putting lives in danger.
If the permanent warfare/welfare state doesn't want its lies exposed, then it's probably best that they stop lying.

I am just going to go on the record as a conservative who thinks this little creep ought to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I don’t know what Marge said, and I don’t care. This 21 year old twerp does not get to decide what should, and what should not be, secret. If he truly cared about the nation he could have taken the info to the chair of the House Intel Comm or anonymously given it to a news media outlet not in bed with Biden or done something with it other than simply turning it loose and possibly putting lives in danger.

He simply seems an idiot in an idiocracy.

These are the kind of weeds this Country is raising.
I blame tech with no guidance or oversight.

The boy behind the leak was "a White, Christian, young, gun enthusiast (he-he) who shared highy classified documents with friends.....LOL.....what a "perfect description ...the White Christian part is the best part :rolleyes: LOL

This does not add up.

May be MTG is right. :dunno:

He simply seems an idiot in an idiocracy.

These are the kind of weeds this Country is raising.
I blame tech with no guidance or oversight.
I said a long time ago (look how old I sound) that the problem with the internet is that it gives a platform to people who probably ought not have a platform and legitimizes the crap they say and do (in their own minds).

Just so you leftist skags know, just because I think this kid ought to be held accountable does not mean I am “on your side.” This topic is being used to draw divide, per usual. That is pure sleaze.

Anyone notice that those supporting Ukraine are the same ones who freak out about truth about Israel???

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

Forum List

Back