Marjorie Taylor Greene complains suspected intel secrets leaker is ‘being treated like a traitor and criminal

Ahh..here have a clear case of Treason..committed not out of any ideological motive....but committed solely so that this guy can win an internet argument and be a big shot in his clique.
You'd think no-one would have his back. But wait! MTG says he's a hero??

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is questioning the treatment of the suspect who was arrested Thursday in connection with the leak of highly sensitive classified documents.
Jack Douglas Teixeira, a 21-year-old Massachusetts Air National Guard member, was arrested by federal agents Thursday, Attorney General Merrick Garland said in anews release.
Greene said the leaks reveal the presence of U.S. troops in Ukraine, and compared Teixeira to Stuart Scheller, who was discharged after posting statements on social media critical of top military leaders over the 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.
ABC News reports that a small special operations unit is working out of the embassy in Ukraine in a non-combat role.
“We have now found out from a supposed 21-year-old National Guardsman that there are American military troops on the ground in Ukraine,” Greene tweeted.
The far-right congresswoman from Georgia lamented that Teixeira is being treated as a “traitor and criminal” and credits him for “exposing the truth."

“The National Guardsman that released these Pentagon papers is simply blowing the whistle on what is really taking place at the DOD, yet he’s being treated like a traitor and criminal,” Greene said.
I think this can be a little of both

In no way can we condone snowflake national guardsmen posting classified documents on the internet or anywhere else

He should be crushed like a bug

But now that the info is public it cant be ignored either

No matter how much you feign outrage over 12 or so special ops personnel in Ukraine -- it won't wipe away that stain which was your full-throated support for the Iraq invasion just because Daddy Bush made you believe you supported the terrorists if you went against him....

None of it is defendable.

No matter how much you feign outrage over 12 or so special ops personnel in Ukraine -- it won't wipe away that stain which was your full-throated support for the Iraq invasion just because Daddy Bush made you believe you supported the terrorists if you went against him....
Newp...Was totally against that shit show disaster too...Just ask CrusaderFrank and/or BackAgain.

You really don't know fuckall about me...Best just STFU now.

Newp...Was totally against that shit show disaster too...Just ask CrusaderFrank and/or BackAgain.

You really don't know fuckall about me...Best just STFU now.
Oddball speaks the truth there.

You claiming that he voiced full throated support is absurd since he didn’t voice any support.

He and I agree on a great deal but we disagreed back then.

Stuff it up your ass, commie faggot.
zvposq76wvta1.jpg

LOL, the power I have that I guess I am not aware of. I'll get the power team together and come up with a plan and fill you in.

You don't have much power, but you can learn about something, and then spread the word. Or you can decide your overlords totally control you...

Nothing changes without people spreading the word.

Rightwing domestic terrorists seeking to overturn a fair, honest, and accurate election, conservatives’ continuing war on democracy, now conservatives defending a treasonous criminal – at least conservatives are consistent in their efforts to destroy America.
Now leftist assholes are defending undeclared foreign wars, complete with troops on the ground that our betters swore up and down weren't there.

So suck a big fat dick, Bushbot.

You don't have much power, but you can learn about something, and then spread the word. Or you can decide your overlords totally control you...

Nothing changes without people spreading the word.

I did spread the word.

We needed to get revenge on the Muslims who attacked us on 9/11.

"A growing number would cheer an attack from our enemies on Prog territory in our nation."

"Prog territory"????
Kinda give us an order of battle here, good poster .22.
Who are the 'enemies' that you want to attack who in the United States?
And just where is this "Prog territory" in the U.S.? Please help the forum understand which geographies will be attacked....and by whom.
We all may need to pack an overnight bag. Or more.

Thanx, in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Another guilty murdering traitor, child molester and porch package thief..."

Well, poster 'Hossfly'......you must live in a tough neighborhood.
A neighborhood that harbors murderers, traitors, molesters......and, horror! ...... porch poachers.

Have you ever thought of moving?
Or are there just not enough funds to move to a safer neighborhood?
A neighborhood where Amazon roams free and the skies are not cloudy all day?

"Prog territory"????
Kinda give us an order of battle here, good poster .22.
Who are the 'enemies' that you want to attack who in the United States?
And just where is this "Prog territory" in the U.S.? Please help the forum understand which geographies will be attacked....and by whom.
We all may need to pack an overnight bag. Or more.

Thanx, in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster 'Hossfly'......you must live in a tough neighborhood.
A neighborhood that harbors murderers, traitors, molesters......and, horror! ...... porch poachers.

Have you ever thought of moving?
Or are there just not enough funds to move to a safer neighborhood?
A neighborhood where Amazon roams free and the skies are not cloudy all day?
Who said anything about my neighborhood? My neighborhood has 5-10 acre plots with clear fields of fire. Porch thieves wouldn't stand a chance. And BTW, I notice that sarcasm isn't in your vocabulary.

Ahh..here have a clear case of Treason..committed not out of any ideological motive....but committed solely so that this guy can win an internet argument and be a big shot in his clique.
You'd think no-one would have his back. But wait! MTG says he's a hero??

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is questioning the treatment of the suspect who was arrested Thursday in connection with the leak of highly sensitive classified documents.
Jack Douglas Teixeira, a 21-year-old Massachusetts Air National Guard member, was arrested by federal agents Thursday, Attorney General Merrick Garland said in anews release.
Greene said the leaks reveal the presence of U.S. troops in Ukraine, and compared Teixeira to Stuart Scheller, who was discharged after posting statements on social media critical of top military leaders over the 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.
ABC News reports that a small special operations unit is working out of the embassy in Ukraine in a non-combat role.
“We have now found out from a supposed 21-year-old National Guardsman that there are American military troops on the ground in Ukraine,” Greene tweeted.
The far-right congresswoman from Georgia lamented that Teixeira is being treated as a “traitor and criminal” and credits him for “exposing the truth."

“The National Guardsman that released these Pentagon papers is simply blowing the whistle on what is really taking place at the DOD, yet he’s being treated like a traitor and criminal,” Greene said.
You might not know it, probably don't know it, but treason is the ONLY crime defined in the US Constitution, Article III Section 3.

Though he is just a patsy, a scapegoat, what Teixeira did is not treason.

It might be argued that what the military industrial complex, the deep state, has done in Ukraine IS treason. What the young man did should be celebrated for exposing the crimes and deceptions of government.

Forum List

Back