Marjorie Taylor Greene complains suspected intel secrets leaker is ‘being treated like a traitor and criminal

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Trump ZTE Order Comes After China Gave Millions to ...

View attachment 776266
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics

May 15, 2018 — Trump's ZTE order has been admonished by lawmakers in both parties. Within three days of the Chinese government agreeing to provide $500 million ...

Mitt Romney is right. Trump negotiated for Taliban prisoner ...

View attachment 776265
Austin American-Statesman
https://www.statesman.com › politifact › 2021/09/01 › tr...

Sep 1, 2021 — Mitt Romney: The Trump administration worked to free 5,000 Taliban prisoners. PolitiFact's ruling: True. Here's why: Sen.
5q0qd2.jpg

Hillary's server got all our Chinese assets caught or killed

Greene is as much a traitor and criminal as you and others on the right, to cheer and defend someone who betrayed his country for some perceived partisan gain is reprehensible and wrong.
A growing number would cheer an attack from our enemies on Prog territory in our nation. You cannot keep reversing things every time it does not go your way. You are in control even when Republicans are in power. The real men who die and are not paper tigers standing behind a badge or uniform deserve better than this. And we all deserve the real truth.

Ironically she is right even though she is narrative clueless .

But whether he is the full blown patsy in this False Flag or a fully involved Intel asset is not yet clear .

She's right....He's a hero for embarrassing the fuck out of this corrupt regime and the Pentagon liars.
You folks will justify anything by "whelp, at least we are owning the libs"

you would suck 40 dicks back to back if you thought it would "own the libs" -- this is why I clown you morons....

Will he be held accountable? He will. Should the people know when we put troops into another country? Absolutely.

There really are no good players here.
I don't believe we have any fighting force on the ground in Ukraine.

I do believe that right-wingers are upset that the leak shows Russian troops are suffering heavier than expected casualties...and as we have seen, as Putin goes, so does the right-wing...they are rooting for him to succeed....

And there we have it, folks......MAGAts cheering on traitors to the U.S. You sure you don't live in Moscow in a Troll Farm?
And there we have it folks..........Another guilty murdering traitor, child molester and porch package thief who will get a chance to prove his innocence. Isn't America great! Thank you, President Joseph "Rimjob" Biden
~~~Nancy "The Pig" Pelosi

You folks will justify anything by "whelp, at least we are owning the libs"

you would suck 40 dicks back to back if you thought it would "own the libs" -- this is why I clown you morons....
Don't GAF about "owning the libs" nearly as much as I do about staying out of moronic foreign wars, especially when we haven't been attacked by anyone.

You really aren't very bright at all....You should probably stick to your pathetically shitty attempts at "humor".

Don't GAF about "owning the libs" nearly as much as I do about staying out of moronic foreign wars, especially when we haven't been attacked by anyone.

You really aren't very bright at all....You should probably stick to your pathetically shitty attempts at "humor".
No matter how much you feign outrage over 12 or so special ops personnel in Ukraine -- it won't wipe away that stain which was your full-throated support for the Iraq invasion just because Daddy Bush made you believe you supported the terrorists if you went against him....

Forum List

Back