Mariupol: Over 1000 Ukrainian soldiers surrender

Praise your Nazi heroes!

yatsenyukv2kfr.jpg

Nazi, don't try to tell me empty deadly arrogant jokes.

Russia will win the drug bust now underway as well as the roughing up of the West's mafia cult.

Empty stupid phrases.

Again my question to you: "What will Russia win if it will win this criminal war?" I expect a serios answer. I like to understand why is happening this senseless murderous bullshit without hope for anyone.

Last sentence: I only now when l will die the true mother will cry.

Last edited:
Praise them! Its on your agenda.

st5akjb.jpg
What for heavens sake is wrong with you? Is for you everything only a stupid senseless game? What about to start to live?

Frank Walter Steinmeyer is by the way not only president and highest representant of the federal republic of Germany. He's very popular and a very typical German. And Nord Stream 2 is by the way only a pipeline. Pipelines make no wars. It exists for Germany not any reason to apologize for any politics which we we made in the last decades. Russia is doing this war against the will of all mamkind. With Germany has this war absolutelly nothing to do.

Last edited:
What for heavens sake is wrong with you? Is for you everything only a stupid senseless game? What about to start to live? Frank Walter Steinmeyer is by the way not only president and highest representant of the federal republic of Germany. He's very popular and a very typical Germnan.
And he supported Svoboda and Jaish al-Islam.

Don't change talking points. Post a video of shut up.
I don´t need to.

Here is more:
"August 24th, Ukrainian Independence Day, will see a ceremony introducing the country's new official army salute, as prescribed by Ukraine’s Presidential decree: Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to the Heroes!

"We have consulted with the Minister of Defense, National Security and Defense Council, Government and I have decided that starting from August 24 these words will be heard for the first time as part of the official military parade ceremony on the Independence Day of Ukraine," Petro Poroshenko was quoted saying on the Ukraine President's official site.

Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to the Heroes! is a slogan of the UPA, the Ukraine Rebel Army who fought on the side of the Nazis. The slogans, their origin, and history are well known in Ukraine, although the President's website does not make mention of these. Present neo-Nazi Ukrainian military formations established by order of the Ukrainian authorities appropriated the slogan from the end of 2013 onward. Now, the Ukrainian Nazi collaborator's greeting will become the official salute in that country's army."

Hitler was also just waving his hand, then, stooge. Why is Oleh Tjahnybok left to him, stooge?

You overestimate my knowledge. Where is Hitler, who is Oleh Tjahnybok and what tells a foto? Disinformation wastes only time. In this time Russians are doing an illegal war - waste the Ukraine and murder Ukrainians.

You overestimate my knowledge. Where is Hitler, who is Oleh Tjahnybok and what tells a foto? Disinformation wastes only time. In this time Russians are doing an illegal war - waste the Ukraine and murder Ukrainians.
Oleh Tjahnybok is the head o the Nazi party Svobody that was in a coalition with Yazenyuks and Klitschkos parties. But you can look it up using google. Ukraine is full of Nazis.

ukna2cekul.jpg

Those Nazis oppress the millions of Russians in Ukraine. The Russian operation is not illegal.

Oleh Tjahnybok is the head o the Nazi party Svobody that was in a coalition with Yazenyuks and Klitschkos parties. But you can look it up using google. Ukraine is full of Nazis.

ukna2cekul.jpg

Those Nazis oppress the millions of Russians in Ukraine. The Russian operation is not illegal.

This all is for me totally unimportant, Nazi. Every country has problems with extremist idiots in all clolors of the universe. Jews who had to flee from Odessa told us here very clear that Putins war propaganda is wrong.

By the way: When did you change your extremist Nazi opinions against extremist anti-fascist opinions, chameleon?

Last edited:
Who are this people and for what is such a - ¿right or wrong? - information important, Nazi?
I explained Svoboda already. Jaish al-Islam was an Islamist "opposition" group that occupied parts of Damascus for years. They are best known for putting people, including children, in cages as human shields.

Alawite_3490427b.jpg

The brother of the leader of Jaish al-Islam, Mohammad Alloush, headed the Syrian "opposition" delegation in Geneva.
It was Steinmeier who especially supported Jaish al-Islam when he gave them a voice at the conference of rebel shits in Saudi Arabia. He was talking about giving them a voice.
Steinmeier has done a lot of damage to Germany´s reputation and must not be Germany´s President.

This all is for me totally unimportant, Nazi. Every country has problems with extremist idiots in all clolors of the universe. Jews who had to flee from Odessa told us here very clear that Putins war propaganda is wrong.

By the way: When did you change your extremist Nazi opinions against extremist anti-fascist opinions, chameleon?
"Present neo-Nazi Ukrainian military formations established by order of the Ukrainian authorities appropriated the slogan from the end of 2013 onward."

Bleipriester

I do not have any idea why a not-German and Nazi like you speaks all this disinformative nonsense here. For me exists not any difference between a Russian mother and an Ukrainian mother who will lose her son today. And the responsible person for this disaster is Vladimir Putin. And Putin is also responsible for a big part of the terrible disaster in Syria.

Last edited:
Bleipriester

I do not have any idea why a not-German and Nazi like you speaks all this disinformative nonsense here. For me exists not any difference between a Russian mother and an Ukrainian mother who will lose her son today. And the responsible person for this disaster is Vladimir Putin. And Putin is also responsible for a big part of the terrible disaster in Syria.

Omg, without Assad´s victory we would have daily terror attacks. You won´t realize that but he and his allies saved our asses from our own politicians. In Ukraine, a murderous nazi regime led by a occupational clown is being barred from oppressing Russians. Between 30 and over 50 % of the population in Ukraine.

... In Ukraine, a murderous nazi regime led by a occupational clown is being barred from oppressing Russians. Between 30 and over 50 % of the population in Ukraine.

What means criminal Nazis like you plan to genocide a big part of the Ukrainian population and try to call this genocide "denacification".

Forum List

Back