Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

GreenBean

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt

15619491-mmmain.jpg

A Marine combat veteran was denied admission to a New Jersey amusement park because he was wearing a patriotic Fourth of July shirt with a picture of a military rifle on it.

Mario Alejandro, 33, a veteran of the 2003 Iraq invasion, was stopped by a security guard when he and his family tried to enter Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, N.J., because his black shirt bore a drawing of an M-26 military rifle in red, white and blue, and the slogan, “Keep Calm and Return Fire,” NJ.com reports.

Marine Vet Told to Leave Six Flags in NJ Due to Patriotic T-Shirt - Tea Party Command Center

I think he was "denied admission" because his shirt was vaguely threatening and included an assault rifle, not because it was "patriotic".

What is "patriotic" about threatening to kill people, anyway?
Self defense is not 'threatening' to kill people.

Unless of course, you missed the part about "Return Fire".....it implies that you are already under fire.

There is nothing remotely threatening about the shirt, however, the amusement park is a private business and they are well within their rights to deny entry.

Unless of course, he was a minority or something.

I think he was "denied admission" because his shirt was vaguely threatening and included an assault rifle, not because it was "patriotic".

Damn your ignorance never ceases to amaze. What is the prerequisite for returning fire?

Unless of course, you missed the part about "Return Fire".....it implies that you are already under fire.

There is nothing remotely threatening about the shirt, however, the amusement park is a private business and they are well within their rights to deny entry.

Threatening to "defend yourself" with an assault rifle is still threatening to kill someone else.

I'm not claiming that the t-shirt is in any way bad, but it doesn't have a damn thing to do with "patriotism".

Damn your ignorance never ceases to amaze. What is the prerequisite for returning fire?

"I'm going to shoot you if you shoot me" is still threatening to shoot someone.

This is pretty basic english language stuff.

What "self defense" about it?

"Return fire" can mean a host of things.

In fact..what's patriotic about killing human beings? Unless of course you are defending your country.

Saying one should or will defend themselves is not a threat in any manner, you're right is pretty basic english, evidently something you have yet to grasp.

Saying one should or will defend themselves is not a threat in any manner, you're right is pretty basic english, evidently something you have yet to grasp.

Threat
noun
1. a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;

"I'm going to kill you if you shoot at me" is without question a threat.

Threat
noun
1. a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;

So a response to a threat, is a threat, I don't think so, it's called self defense.

Threat
noun

So a response to a threat, is a threat, I don't think so, it's called self defense.

A "response to a threat"?

What threat is he responding to, exactly? Who threatened him?

The pussification of America continues. The shirt posed a threat? Some limp wristed gun grabber felt threatened? The officer was probably following procedure. Whoever wrote the procedure needs to be bitch slapped.

Or, you know, they can do whatever the fuck they want, since they're a private company - and you guys with the persecution complexes can man the fuck up and deal with it.

The pussification of America continues. The shirt posed a threat? Some limp wristed gun grabber felt threatened? The officer was probably following procedure. Whoever wrote the procedure needs to be bitch slapped.

Or, you know, they can do whatever the fuck they want, since they're a private company - and you guys with the persecution complexes can man the fuck up and deal with it.

Man the fuck up? Care to compare combat records Doc?

Threat
noun

A "response to a threat"?

What threat is he responding to, exactly? Who threatened him?

Returning fire means you're being fired upon, returning fire would be a response to that threat. That's all the shirt says and no left wing spin will change that.

If the park didn't have clear signs stating their dress code policy I'd say the guy should find an ambulance chaser and sue.

Man the fuck up? Care to compare combat records Doc?

:lol:

Why do veterans always think that the fact that they served in the military is a magical card they can play in any argument?

Your past doesn't concern me. Your present state of whining about Six Flag's dress code does.

Forum List

Back