Marine PFT

The one where a SNCO is punished for unbecoming behavior to lower ranked troops. Punished in a way that does not effect his career. Did I mention he disparaged the female Marines while they were preparing for the fitness test?

Disparaged? You think a Gy-Sgt should be humiliated by an officer in front of his trainees because he freaking "disparaged" somebody? The Marines sure has changed since I was in.

Not trainees pogue, we were a regular unit. They were full Marines not recruits and not trainees. And yes he insulted them to their faces. Any SNCO that would do that is beneath contempt. As a leader one is not supposed to insult or belittle their troops. He got what was coming to him.

That makes it OK? A (former?) Gy-sgt thinks it's hilarious...keep that in mind...hilarious when (another) NCO is humiliated by an officer for allegedly "disparaging", insulting troops to their faces. I can't remember a day when Troops weren't "disparaged" every freaking day for some reason . It doesn't make sense in the USMC I remember that an alleged Gy-Sgt would find it "hilarious" unless the alleged former Gy-Sgt is a freaking nut case.

I never once disrespected one of my troops in permanent party. I chewed them out often enough. But if a Sergeant screwed up his ass chewing was in private.

That is of course the way my Army worked........

Though I have seen Officers get on Sergeants in front of their troops... And yea sometimes it was funny and meant to be. But other times had it been me, that Officer and I would have a discussion....

I always kept my mouth shut about the flexed arm hang because I knew I couldn't do it for 70 seconds, so people should really keep their mouths shut if it takes a while for the females to get into the swing of things. WM's will make the needed adjustments.

If the CO wanted to correct his SNCO, he should have done it in private, we called it taking them to the wood shed in the Navy.

It just hurts my heart that they now want to change standards so that male and female can pass the same test.....

Females are not equal to males on a physical level, thank God....

Pretty sure she could kick your ass.

marine_cover_pauline.jpg

What makes you say that?

Forum List

Back