Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse

Votto babbled: I don't see how Progs will have a problem destroying this young black woman. Just look at Condi Rice. Progs don't care about race unless they can exploit them for votes

My retort: You are clueless. Progs did not destroy Condi over her race or looks or her voice or her birth certificate.

Progs destroyed Condi because she lied to the American people about WMDs and took us into war. If progs hated blacks they would have destroyed Colin Powell too. Powell stopped lying after he realized he was duped. Condi did not. She is a lying b*tch, who continues till today to justify Iraq war and will never show remorse for her murderous actions in Iraq.

Do you understand the above?

And what about Clarence Thomas and Herman Caine?

If Progs really destroyed people for lying, people like Obama and Al Sharpton would be atop the list.

You my friend are a partisan hack shill.

Just look at Harry Reid who said Obama won the election because he was light skinned and did not have a negro dialect.

No one is more racist than dirty Harry yet no Progs call him out.

Final word: Progs don't attack people on the basis of racial prejudice. Progs attack minority or majority candidates and politicians over disagreement over their horrible political policies. Try to wrap your mind around this.

Really? Is that why Progs like FDR, who all Progs idolize, locked away Japanese Americans? Was this not a crime against Americans based only on race?

Again, your credibility here has come to and end.

That, my friend, is really the final word.

Votto babbled: I don't see how Progs will have a problem destroying this young black woman. Just look at Condi Rice. Progs don't care about race unless they can exploit them for votes

My retort: You are clueless. Progs did not destroy Condi over her race or looks or her voice or her birth certificate.

Progs destroyed Condi because she lied to the American people about WMDs and took us into war. If progs hated blacks they would have destroyed Colin Powell too. Powell stopped lying after he realized he was duped. Condi did not. She is a lying b*tch, who continues till today to justify Iraq war and will never show remorse for her murderous actions in Iraq.

If Progs really destroyed people for lying, people like Obama and Al Sharpton would be atop the list.

Just look at Harry Reid who said Obama won the election because he was light skinned and did not have a negro dialect.

Progs have no integrity and are the filth of the world
You seem to be a racists prog also...

I will bet every stupid liberal that clicks into this thread thinks it is a white conservative military male.

Nope. The marine is a black woman. Now, that is a liberal conundrum.

A court case working its way through the military justice system raises a basic question: Should a member of the military be allowed to post a religious passage in her place of work?

The case involves Monifa J. Sterling, a Marine veteran who was convicted in a court-martial at Camp Lejeune, N.C., of failing to go to an appointed place of duty, disrespecting a superior commissioned officer and four specifications of disobeying a lawful order. She was sentenced last year to a reduction in rank from lance corporal to private and given a bad-conduct discharge, a status that will stay on her military record and prohibits her from receiving benefits as a veteran.

It is a specific portion of Sterling’s past that is still in dispute, however. Sterling was found guilty of disobeying a lawful order in part because she refused to take down three signs in her workspace with the message: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.” It’s a derivation of the biblical passage Isaiah 54:17, a motivational message that says that “no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper.”

After court-martial this Marine cites religious freedom in her continued legal fight - The Washington Post

29184BED00000578-0-image-a-8_1432678534566.jpg

Let see how liberals deal with this issue. Watch how they play both sides.

She disobeyed a direct order. What about that do you not get?

Final word: Progs don't attack people on the basis of racial prejudice. Progs attack minority or majority candidates and politicians over disagreement over their horrible political policies. Try to wrap your mind around this.

Really? Is that why Progs like FDR, who all Progs idolize, locked away Japanese Americans? Was this not a crime against Americans based only on race?

Sorry my friend, who the F told you FDR was a prog? It's not me, it's YOU who has lost all credibility. Bye bye honey, buy more guns tonight.

Without really knowing the context, the little modified quotation seems amusing, even ironic. Of course, it has been a long time since anyone accused the military of a sense of humor.
A lot more must have been going on. They wouldn't have risked the 'female minority scandal' situation otherwise.

Yeah. There is definitely a back story here. Bottom line, you can appeal an order you don't like but you can't refuse it.

Of course it was racist, but who defends it today?

Oh, right, conservative yapper Michelle Malkin defends the internment. I think she wrote a book on it.

Obungles has a lowly 14% approval rating among the military...shit like this is why

That is beyond silly. The president would not have been involved in this in any way. It was done entirely within the Marine Corps, which I realize is a hotbed of liberals.

Forum List

Back