Marine Corps. Rebukes Pelosi: “WE DON’T WORK FOR YOU!”

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

He never said this. It's just not something a General would say.

Prove it.

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supporters
joecheat1-300x169.jpg
and kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C. She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

Her statement made the general explode, our source said.

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.
-------------------------------------------
Good on him

Pelousy is in total delusion since it has been shown that Trump people did little or none of the rioting of the Capital building.
Why oh why is it so much easier for you to believe an anonymous source quoted in Realrawstory than in the Washington Post? Because you like what it says?

The reason we don't believe it isn't that the General couldn't think that, but you don't become a General by making USMB-type rants to high ranking politicos. He wouldn't say it, is all we mean.
That...and the fact that the story says he refused her the Guard's help but ummmm there's 15,000 of them there to do just that.
That...and the fact that the story says he refused her the Guard's help but ummmm there's 15,000 of them there to do just that.
Try reading the story.
i dont click cultist links, nutbag :thup: she wanted the guard there...the guard is there.

She wanted the MARINES there, in addition to the Guard.

If you're not going to click on a link, don't opine on it.

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supporters
joecheat1-300x169.jpg
and kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C. She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.
Good on him

Yea!

I wish more influential people would put Queen Nancy in her place!

(That marine is brave. I bet Her Majesty will command Mr. Biden to retire that marine.)

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Pelousy is in total delusion since it has been shown that Trump people did little or none of the rioting of the Capital building.
Why oh why is it so much easier for you to believe an anonymous source quoted in Realrawstory than in the Washington Post? Because you like what it says?

The reason we don't believe it isn't that the General couldn't think that, but you don't become a General by making USMB-type rants to high ranking politicos. He wouldn't say it, is all we mean.
Try reading the story.
i dont click cultist links, nutbag :thup: she wanted the guard there...the guard is there.

Willy, a prerequisite to being a Trump cultist such as yourself is being gullible, daft as to how to properly reason and a grossly incompetent grasp of basic fucking research. This OP is from a kookernutter conspiracy website, but Trump's Presidency itself is that.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

Willy, a prerequisite to being a Trump cultist such as yourself is being gullible, daft as to how to properly reason and a grossly incompetent grasp of basic fucking research. This OP is from a kookernutter conspiracy website, but Trump's Presidency itself is that.

Willy, a prerequisite to being a Trump cultist such as yourself is being gullible, daft as to how to properly reason and a grossly incompetent grasp of basic fucking research.
Sorry, stupid, not a Trump cultist.

Only discussing the posted thread.

This OP is from a kookernutter conspiracy website, but Trump's Presidency itself is that.

Does it matter where it's from?

You DIDN'T read it, and proved that when you made the stupid claim that the general was refusing to send in the Guard.

The General has NOTHING to do with the Guard.

Maybe this will help you get your foot out of your mouth.

1610745144669.png

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

Ask yourself:

Why would she even ask the marines to be there, when she knows under the constitution, that is the duty of the national guard?

Why would this alleged Inside anonymous source go to a conspiracy site called Real Raw Source to give them an exclusive?

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

Willy, a prerequisite to being a Trump cultist such as yourself is being gullible, daft as to how to properly reason and a grossly incompetent grasp of basic fucking research.

This OP is from a kookernutter conspiracy website, but Trump's Presidency itself is that.

You DIDN'T read it, and proved that when you made the stupid claim that the general was refusing to send in the Guard.

View attachment 443366
Yes, will. It matters where it came from. That's how research is done, and yes - you're a trump cultist. Take it from someone who knows how to do appropriate research, kooker. :itsok:

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
considering real raw news is a questionable source,
and the joint chiefs confirm biden as 46th.
this is probably fake news.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

Ask yourself:

Why would she even ask the marines to be there, when she knows under the constitution, that is the duty of the national guard?

Why would this alleged Inside anonymous source go to a site called Real Raw Source to give them an exclusive?

Bwahahahahaha you didn't read the article either.....

General of the Marines doesn't have control of the national guard.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
More fake news from the MAGA retards.
Too many of the military are Deplorables. You hate them. You deserve retribution.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

Ask yourself:

Why would this alleged Inside anonymous source go to a conspiracy site called Real Raw Source to give them an exclusive?

That was my question.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

View attachment 443366
Yes, will. It matters where it came from. That's how research is done, and yes - you're a trump cultist. Take it from someone who knows how to do appropriate research, kooker. :itsok:

do yourself a favor, use the crowbar above to get your foot out of your mouth,

then use it to get my foot out of your ass.

(cause I just kicked it)

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

Ask yourself:

Why would this alleged Inside anonymous source go to a site called Real Raw Source to give them an exclusive?

Bwahahahahaha you didn't read the article either.....

General of the Marines doesn't have control of the national guard.
I KNOW THAT and so does Pelosi, and that is why she would never, ever in a million years, ask the Marine General, for his help. It would break the Posse Comitatus Act...

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

View attachment 443366

(cause I just kicked it)
That was super cringe, Will. You're a guy that doesn't even understand the very First Amendment of the Constitution of your own Country, but a hint there, genius: it doesn't pertain to twitter. /derpderpderp

#lolcult45

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.

View attachment 443366

(cause I just kicked it)
That was super cringe, Will. You're a guy that doesn't even understand the very First Amendment of the Constitution of your own Country, but a hint there, genius: it doesn't pertain to twitter. /derpderpderp

#lolcult45

1610745787613.png

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
I guess Pelosi doesn't realize that the National Guard has changed since the Vietnam era. Reserve and National Guard troops spend as much time in combat now as active duty troops do.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

WAPOST is full if shit 90% of the time, I can accept if the rawstory is bogus, but it is illegal to make false quotes of someone allegedly saying it.
I wish what happened last week would convince people to take the time to actually refute this type of bullshit when it gets posted up as news. Pelosi and General Berger BOTH should make a joint statement that this conversation never took place. And have their lawyers fire off a letter demanding an immediate retraction.

We are just going to allow this garbage mill of alternate facts and lies to churn on, and we will once again pay for it. It's disgusting.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
More fake news from the MAGA retards.
Again, a libber lecturing real Americans on retards how comical.

He never said this. It's just not something a General would say.

Ya...that would be totally out of character.