Marine Corps. Rebukes Pelosi: “WE DON’T WORK FOR YOU!”

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supporters
joecheat1-300x169.jpg
and kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C. She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

Her statement made the general explode, our source said.

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.
-------------------------------------------
Good on him
Do I believe that? Not for a minute.
You know of any reason not to. I have come to believe any dirt on Pelosi as truth until proven otherwise. In my book she's on record as a terminal and proud sleeze (among other things). You opinion may vary.
Nancy is going to crash any day now, her TIA will kick in and she's done. Way too much stress for one witch to bear...
Can't happen soon enough.

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supporters
joecheat1-300x169.jpg
and kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C. She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.
Good on him
More fake news from the MAGA retards.
LMFAO

“If you want us to help combat his supporters, I suggest you get him on the phone and tell him that. If he orders me to, I will. Otherwise, I suggest you listen really hard to the words escaping your cracked, poisonous lips; they’re tantamount to treason. We don’t work for you,” Gen. Berger allegedly told her.

He never said this. It's just not something a General would say.
Check the source. Alternate universe.

Wonder if she's ever heard of posse comitatus"

"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. The Act was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1956 and 1981. "
Republicans usurped posse comitatus after 9/11 & Katrina.

This authority to deploy federal troops in accordance with the PCA and the Constitution, is found in the Insurrection Act, Stafford Act, and Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), as well as the Insurrection, Guarantee, Commerce, and Necessary and Proper Clauses of the Constitution.

Republicans usurped posse comitatus after 9/11 & Katrina.

Which Speaker sent them to take care of business?

The trouble for deplorables not accepting this as gospel is that the other reality is Biden is pres-elect. Obviously something has to give.

The trouble for deplorables not accepting this as gospel is that the other reality is Biden is pres-elect. Obviously something has to give.
I just can't imagine what that is.

Unless and until the "news" and "information" resources that make up the alternate universe either admit what they're doing or are exposed, why should they stop? This all began with talk radio, and they're making a great living feeding these people this stuff.

That's the big difference between today and 1945. Back then, the fog was able to lift. It can't in this environment. No reason to.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him
Do I believe that? Not for a minute.

I don't believe anything the op posts and why would she even ask since there already 15000 NG there or on the way.

Wonder if she's ever heard of posse comitatus"

"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. The Act was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1956 and 1981. "
Makes me wonder if Nan has any authority to call on any military to do stuff for her.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Pelousy is in total delusion since it has been shown that Trump people did little or none of the rioting of the Capital building.
Why oh why is it so much easier for you to believe an anonymous source quoted in Realrawstory than in the Washington Post? Because you like what it says?

The reason we don't believe it isn't that the General couldn't think that, but you don't become a General by making USMB-type rants to high ranking politicos. He wouldn't say it, is all we mean.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Pelousy is in total delusion since it has been shown that Trump people did little or none of the rioting of the Capital building.
Why oh why is it so much easier for you to believe an anonymous source quoted in Realrawstory than in the Washington Post? Because you like what it says?

The reason we don't believe it isn't that the General couldn't think that, but you don't become a General by making USMB-type rants to high ranking politicos. He wouldn't say it, is all we mean.
That...and the fact that the story says he refused her the Guard's help but ummmm there's 15,000 of them there to do just that.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

WAPOST is full if shit 90% of the time, I can accept if the rawstory is bogus, but it is illegal to make false quotes of someone allegedly saying it.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

That...and the fact that the story says he refused her the Guard's help but ummmm there's 15,000 of them there to do just that.

Try reading the story.

joecheat1-300x169.jpg

Good on him

Try reading the story.
i dont click cultist links, nutbag :thup: she wanted the guard there...the guard is there.

It's FAKE NEWS

Overall, we rate Real Raw News far-right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and propaganda, poor sourcing, a complete lack of transparency, and the publication of fake news

It's FAKE NEWS

Overall, we rate Real Raw News far-right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and propaganda, poor sourcing, a complete lack of transparency, and the publication of fake news

but but but but Will is a patron of theirs.

:lol: Cultist rubes