marie harf coins new term of HARFING

I wouldn't call her idiotic, but when I listened to her (by accident believe it or not) I thought she was elitist and totally missing the point. It's not jobs, and it's not killing them all. These people think it's a good thing to burn to death people whom they think their God disapproves of. That's the respect they have for individual rights. None. It has nothing to do with money or econ opportunity.

I wouldn't call her idiotic, but when I listened to her (by accident believe it or not) I thought she was elitist and totally missing the point. It's not jobs, and it's not killing them all. These people think it's a good thing to burn to death people whom they think their God disapproves of. That's the respect they have for individual rights. None. It has nothing to do with money or econ opportunity.

Jobs and econ opportunity are almost always part of any successful conflict resolution package between states and non-state actors. Introducing economic and political stability and opportunity cost is a vital part of the war to peace transition.

I think she is 'VALLEY Girl' funny . She is just doing her bosses bidding but still deserves / harfing laughter because she thinks that listeners take her seriously .

I think she is 'VALLEY Girl' funny . She is just doing her bosses bidding but still deserves / harfing laughter because she thinks that listeners take her seriously .

You should take her seriously. Her talking points are vetted by dozens of career experts in the area.

Valley girl or spokes chick is my definition of 'marie harf' and the red head and her skinny chick boss OSO !! And , has nothing to do with the fact that both girls are girls . He11 , I respect 'Condi' , Thatcher and many other women .

She's been given an impossible job trying to cover for Obozo's idiotic ideas, so I agree.....maybe someday my stuff will be called "Kurtzing". :rolleyes-41:

Valley girl or spokes chick is my definition of 'marie harf' and the red head and her skinny chick boss OSO !! And , has nothing to do with the fact that both girls are girls . He11 , I respect 'Condi' , Thatcher and many other women .

I wasn't commenting on the fact that they are women, I was commenting on the fact that her talking points have the backing and vetting of individuals dedicated to the field.

I wasn't commenting on the fact that they are women, I was commenting on the fact that her talking points have the backing and vetting of individuals dedicated to the field.

Time for some new experts or we're in F'in big time trouble..........

What makes you say that? Do you have experience in the field that disproves the theories that support her statement?

What makes you say that? Do you have experience in the field that disproves the theories that support her statement?

What field is that?........Obama appointed pinhead bureaucrat? Hell, no!

Forum List

Back