Marianne Calls It Quits!!!

Bummer. I was going to vote for her in the CA primary. :(
Why would you vote for a dim?

Well, CA is basically a one party state - and the GOP has a closed primary this year. As I'm actually a registered Dem, I will vote for the most ridiculous Dem candidate possible in the primary. The real election that matters is the General in November - I'll vote for Trump then.
Ok thanks for a sensible answer. You must know however I'm not dating you anymore! ;)

Well, CA is basically a one party state - and the GOP has a closed primary this year. As I'm actually a registered Dem, I will vote for the most ridiculous Dem candidate possible in the primary. The real election that matters is the General in November - I'll vote for Trump then.
Ok thanks for a sensible answer. You must know however I'm not dating you anymore! ;)

That's s'aright. mr. boe has forbidden polyamory in our relationship, and I must obey.

That's s'aright. mr. boe has forbidden polyamory in our relationship, and I must obey.
What'd poly whatever about it? I just likes that you always bought lunch and the beer.

Will miss her. She was the closest to being sane of any of them---total whack job though she was.

Which is why she didn't stand a chance in that party. You can't be a leader in the Democrat party and be sane at the same time.

Sane? She talks to trees. And what's worse, they answer her back. She's a mild version of Shirley MaClaine.

Hillary had conversations with the ghost of Eleanore Roosevelt, and the Dems elected her to represent her party last presidential election.

Quite fitting as they are both DYKES.

Wasn’t she amongst this group? ...

Well, I'd hold her hand. I love to hug trees because I love the beauty and aroma of the tall pines brings peace to my soul. They are wonderful when you're lucky enough to watch one grow from seedling to beautiful tree to overwhelming skyscraper in your lifetime. I've only lived her 10 years in the Tall Pines, and one I've watched is 30 feet tall now. It's range is up to 120 feet tall in 40 or 50 years. I wouldn't mind being here when it reaches 100 feet because I'll be 100 then.

Wasn’t she amongst this group? ...

Well, I'd hold her hand. I love to hug trees because I love the beauty and aroma of the tall pines brings peace to my soul. They are wonderful when you're lucky enough to watch one grow from seedling to beautiful tree to overwhelming skyscraper in your lifetime. I've only lived her 10 years in the Tall Pines, and one I've watched is 30 feet tall now. It's range is up to 120 feet tall in 40 or 50 years. I wouldn't mind being here when it reaches 100 feet because I'll be 100 then.

I can identify.
I ran a correctional program for juvenile offenders in my late 20's. One summer we took a work crew to Belleplain State Park and planted a large grove of pine trees.
I returned 15 years later and checked them out and was stunned and filled with pride at what a beautiful forest grove had grown.

I couldn't think who you were referring to.

I still can't. Did I miss a whole presidential candidate??

I probably missed two or three.

Forum List

Back