Marianne Calls It Quits!!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yeah, I know that comes as a shock to many but it was fresh and fun while it lasted. I'm not certain that she helped "forge another direction for our country" but she did add some … uh ... spice to an otherwise numbingly boring Dem pre-season.

Marianne Williamson announces she is suspending her presidential campaign
"I ran for president to help forge another direction for our country. I wanted to discuss things I felt needed to be discussed that otherwise were not. I feel that we have done that," she wrote to supporters on her website.

Yeah, I know that comes as a shock to many but it was fresh and fun while it lasted. I'm not certain that she helped "forge another direction for our country" but she did add some … uh ... spice to an otherwise numbingly boring Dem pre-season.

"I ran for president to help forge another direction for our country. I wanted to discuss things I felt needed to be discussed that otherwise were not. I feel that we have done that," she wrote to supporters on her website.

Don't even no who the hell she is but since she's just another dopey demodummie I couldn't give a shit less.

Who?

Will miss her. She was the closest to being sane of any of them---total whack job though she was.

Will miss her. She was the closest to being sane of any of them---total whack job though she was.

Which is why she didn't stand a chance in that party. You can't be a leader in the Democrat party and be sane at the same time.

Sane? She talks to trees. And what's worse, they answer her back. She's a mild version of Shirley MaClaine.

I don't think she would have made a great president but almost nobody would. Not sure the reason of shitting on her is as she seemed like a decent person.

Which is why she didn't stand a chance in that party. You can't be a leader in the Democrat party and be sane at the same time.

Sane? She talks to trees. And what's worse, they answer her back. She's a mild version of Shirley MaClaine.

Hillary had conversations with the ghost of Eleanore Roosevelt, and the Dems elected her to represent her party last presidential election.

I don't think she would have made a great president but almost nobody would. Not sure the reason of shitting on her is as she seemed like a decent person.

I don't doubt She's a nice person. And I know a number of people like her that are nice people. Okay, a bit annoying at times. Certainly not Presidential. And I talked to my Truck last night. I cursed it out real good. It got back at me by blowing up it's own battery. And I really gave it a good scolding. And yet, it didn't utter a single word in response. I think a tire is going flat now, the ungrateful piece of #$%@#$%

I don't doubt She's a nice person. And I know a number of people like her that are nice people. Okay, a bit annoying at times. Certainly not Presidential. And I talked to my Truck last night. I cursed it out real good. It got back at me by blowing up it's own battery. And I really gave it a good scolding. And yet, it didn't utter a single word in response. I think a tire is going flat now, the ungrateful piece of #$%@#$%

She's not presidential? I don't even know what that means anymore. Not sure what you screaming at an inanimate object has to do with anything. I guess my point is we shit on everyone...not just here but everyone does. God forbid somebody tries to better the country and appeared to have every best intention. Is she dumb? Doesn't appear so when you get past the sound bites. Is she a little out there? Sure, thankfully we have people like her on this stupid globe. Presidential? By today's standards? Probably.

EDIT: Anyway, I don;'t mean to be her defender, it's just that we are all so cynical these days and when someone outside the elites we shit on them and one of the reasons is she doesn't behave exactly like they do even though she appeared to care about everyone else which is more than I can say for the human tomato.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back