Marianne Calls It Quits!!!

Will miss her. She was the closest to being sane of any of them---total whack job though she was.

Which is why she didn't stand a chance in that party. You can't be a leader in the Democrat party and be sane at the same time.

Sane? She talks to trees. And what's worse, they answer her back. She's a mild version of Shirley MaClaine.

Hillary had conversations with the ghost of Eleanore Roosevelt, and the Dems elected her to represent her party last presidential election.
You should thank the Hill daily, Ray. Primary reason Don was elected.

Will miss her. She was the closest to being sane of any of them---total whack job though she was.

Which is why she didn't stand a chance in that party. You can't be a leader in the Democrat party and be sane at the same time.

Sane? She talks to trees. And what's worse, they answer her back. She's a mild version of Shirley MaClaine.

Hillary had conversations with the ghost of Eleanore Roosevelt, and the Dems elected her to represent her party last presidential election.
You should thank the Hill daily, Ray. Primary reason Don was elected.

it certainly wasn't anything Rump actually did in a positive way. It must have been Hillary. Or maybe the ........ Hell I got nothing.

I guess my point is we shit on everyone...not just here but everyone does. God forbid somebody tries to better the country and appeared to have every best intention.

it's just that we are all so cynical these days and when someone outside the elites we shit on them and one of the reasons is she doesn't behave exactly like they do even though she appeared to care about everyone else which is more than I can say for the human tomato.

Trust me. Nobody knows that more than us Trump supporters.

I don't think she would have made a great president but almost nobody would. Not sure the reason of shitting on her is as she seemed like a decent person.

I don't doubt She's a nice person. And I know a number of people like her that are nice people. Okay, a bit annoying at times. Certainly not Presidential. And I talked to my Truck last night. I cursed it out real good. It got back at me by blowing up it's own battery. And I really gave it a good scolding. And yet, it didn't utter a single word in response. I think a tire is going flat now, the ungrateful piece of #$%@#$%

That doesn't surprise me, coming from somebody in the crowd that thinks guns shoot people by themselves. :21:

I guess my point is we shit on everyone...not just here but everyone does. God forbid somebody tries to better the country and appeared to have every best intention.

it's just that we are all so cynical these days and when someone outside the elites we shit on them and one of the reasons is she doesn't behave exactly like they do even though she appeared to care about everyone else which is more than I can say for the human tomato.

I know, you guys carry that cross of victim hood. I can't think of a better example of a group of people who can dish it out but cry to mommy when it comes back to them.

I don't think she would have made a great president but almost nobody would. Not sure the reason of shitting on her is as she seemed like a decent person.

I don't doubt She's a nice person. And I know a number of people like her that are nice people. Okay, a bit annoying at times. Certainly not Presidential. And I talked to my Truck last night. I cursed it out real good. It got back at me by blowing up it's own battery. And I really gave it a good scolding. And yet, it didn't utter a single word in response. I think a tire is going flat now, the ungrateful piece of #$%@#$%

That doesn't surprise me, coming from somebody in the crowd that thinks guns shoot people by themselves. :21:

Nobody thinks that or said that. Why do you idiots make up the other sides arguments?

I know, you guys carry that cross of victim hood. I can't think of a better example of a group of people who can dish it out but cry to mommy when it comes back to them.

What victimhood? All I'm pointing out is that Trump pretty much fits what you were talking about. He's a non-establishment outsider, who took this job because he felt he could do the country good. And even before he stepped foot in the White House, he was demonized by the left every which way possible.

It continues to this day, in spite of the best economy we've seen in decades. Not only has he donated every paycheck meaning he's doing the job for free, but because he stopped running his businesses, he lost a billion dollars of worth all for the country. In spite of that, his haters had a two year investigation on his people (and him of course), they put his Supreme Court nominee through hell, and now impeached him on phony charges.

Why? Because Trump is an outsider. He didn't work his way up. He didn't rub elbows with anybody. He passed by everybody in line, and took the top job every career politician dreams of.

Nobody thinks that or said that. Why do you idiots make up the other sides arguments?

Why are you replying about things you know nothing about? I don't recall you in any of our firearms topics between me and him.

What victimhood?

What victimhood? Ha, that's funny.

All I'm pointing out is that Trump pretty much fits what you were talking about. He's a non-establishment outsider, who took this job because he felt he could do the country good. And even before he stepped foot in the White House, he was demonized by the left every which way possible.

Outsider? Trump was never an outsider. He's been apart of politics financially for a long time. According to him he's given millions to the same fucking assholes you guys call RINOs today plus money he's given to Democrats too. His personal lawyer was a political machine in New York.

Demonized by the left or just pointing out that he's a piece of shit? Anyway, you, deal with it.

Outsider...that's a good one.

It continues to this day, in spite of the best economy we've seen in decades. Not only has he donated every paycheck meaning he's doing the job for free, but because he stopped running his businesses, he lost a billion dollars of worth all for the country. In spite of that, his haters had a two year investigation on his people (and him of course), they put his Supreme Court nominee through hell, and now impeached him on phony charges.

The economy was still growing under Obama at a higher level. The economy now is really just an extension of what was already happening under Obama. Everytime Trump attempts to touch it the economy slows. Still have that trade war, still waiting for the senate to vote on the USMCA, not sure why Trump isn't all over McConnell on that one. Still borrowing a ton of money even though you guys pretty much called Obama for doing the same. If we have a recession there isn't any tools Trump will be able to use since he's using them during good economic times.

Why? Because Trump is an outsider. He didn't work his way up. He didn't rub elbows with anybody. He passed by everybody in line, and took the top job every career politician dreams of.

Yeah...outsider, you crack me up.

Why are you replying about things you know nothing about? I don't recall you in any of our firearms topics between me and him.

Well, cupcake, he does have a point. You did pick a bad time to get serious all of a sudden.

:dunno:..................:popcorn:

5I748UV.png

Outsider? Trump was never an outsider. He's been apart of politics financially for a long time. According to him he's given millions to the same fucking assholes you guys call RINOs today plus money he's given to Democrats too. His personal lawyer was a political machine in New York.

Demonized by the left or just pointing out that he's a piece of shit? Anyway, you, deal with it.

Outsider...that's a good one.

Oh please. Donating to politicians is something a lot of business people do. It doesn't make them insiders. An outsider is somebody that has never been in politics before like President Trump; somebody who rubbed other people's backs to have his rubbed in return. If Trump is an insider, so are millions of other Americans.

If Hillary where President and did half of what Trump accomplished, you people would be having parades for her down main street. Your hatred is of the man and always has been.

The economy was still growing under Obama at a higher level. The economy now is really just an extension of what was already happening under Obama. Everytime Trump attempts to touch it the economy slows. Still have that trade war, still waiting for the senate to vote on the USMCA, not sure why Trump isn't all over McConnell on that one. Still borrowing a ton of money even though you guys pretty much called Obama for doing the same. If we have a recession there isn't any tools Trump will be able to use since he's using them during good economic times.

I predicted people like you before Trump took office. I predicted that any good a Republican President does, they will be giving DumBama the credit, just like they blamed Bush for all his F-ups during DumBama's first term. The economy has nothing to do with DumBama because he didn't do anything for our economy. The economy grew in spite of him, not because of him. He was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

An economy getting better is always easier to do than when it's nearly at a normal level. It's like an Easter egg hunt. A person who entered the game when the hunt started will have more eggs than the person who joined in the middle of the game. We have continued job growth in spite of currently having more jobs than people to do them. That's a hell of a lot harder to accomplish than having more people looking for jobs than those available.

Bummer. I was going to vote for her in the CA primary. :(
Why would you vote for a dim?

Well, CA is basically a one party state - and the GOP has a closed primary this year. As I'm actually a registered Dem, I will vote for the most ridiculous Dem candidate possible in the primary. The real election that matters is the General in November - I'll vote for Trump then.

Forum List

Back