Margin Of Fraud

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Ted Wheeler has voted for Donald J. Trump.

4chan discovered a major bug in Oregon's online voting system that allows anyone to change someones registration & vote.

If you know someones Name & Date of Birth, you can change their vote.

That’s a feature, not a bug.
1FC1A6D9-E158-4551-907C-6BE60D81A932.jpeg

Twitter has of course deleted the thread.
But the State of Oregon took notice.
4FACD534-360B-45F1-9001-95A585F75ABD.jpeg

4chan discovered a major bug in Oregon's online voting system that allows anyone to change someones registration & vote.

View attachment 403408
View attachment 403409
A longtime Pennsylvania voter, I requested an absentee ballot as I will be 500 miles away in November.

3 weeks later I received an Email informing me it was rejected because it was a "duplicate request." As I only asked for (and never received) one ballot I called the number contained in the Email and left a message (the only option).

3 weeks later I still have not received a return call.

Last edited:
I'm sure that deep democrook states are going to be corrupted as hell, I'll bet you see more "votes" come out of some of these districts than we actually have living people residing in them.

As long as Trump gets the electoral vote again it makes no difference, and I'm sure he has the lawyers and infrastructure in place to keep the fascist liberals from having to easy a time stuffing ballot boxes.

He better get his shit together in the next term and purge democrooks out of the DOJ and start throwing commies in prison (I still like the other options though as well).

1603021203744.png

A longtime Pennsylvania voter, I requested an absentee ballot as I will be 500 miles away in November.

3 weeks later I received an Email informing me it was rejected because it was a "duplicate request." As I only asked for (and never received) a ballot I called the number contained in the Email and left a message (the only option).

Stay on top of that.

View attachment 403408
View attachment 403409

3 weeks later I received an Email informing me it was rejected because it was a "duplicate request." As I only asked for (and never received) a ballot I called the number contained in the Email and left a message (the only option).

I know someone who walked in to vote early and was told no, he had already voted via mail. They refused to let him vote. He parked himself there until they finally brought in a higher up who let him vote via a contested ballot that will have to be investigated.

Stay on top of that.
I know someone who walked in to vote early and was told no, he had already voted via mail. They refused to let him vote. He parked himself there until they finally brought in a higher up who let him vote via a contested ballot that will have to be investigated.
My choice is to visit in person, a process that takes hours I don't have but I may fly back on Nov 3 to vote in person. That could be very interesting.

Gotta wonder who is getting these ballots and how.

Last edited:

Stay on top of that.

View attachment 403408
View attachment 403409

My choice is to visit in person, a process that takes hours I don't have but I may fly back on Nov 3 to vote in person. That could be very interesting.

Gotta wonder who is getting these ballots and how.
Fortunately Virginia allows in person voting early. They ask for ID and you feed your ballot into the counting machine yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back