Marge Simpson Replies to trump Advisor

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is good.

Marge Simpson replies to what was meant as an insult to Kamala Harris.

What has this nation come to? When a beloved cartoon character who has been on the air for decades is dragged into an election this way?

Whatever happened to being respectful and common decency?

This is good.

What has this nation come to? When a beloved cartoon character who has been on the air for decades is dragged into an election this way?

why dont you ask that of the people who run the country?...and yes that includes the party you follow....

This is good.

This drivel coming from the shitheel who has a sign referring to the president as an "STD" in their avatar.

FUmrRogers.jpg

This is good.

This drivel coming from the shitheel who has a sign referring to the president as an "STD" in their avatar.

View attachment 375092

OMG..... what an epic beatdown!

Dana, dude you stepped in some shit. Do you feel dumb? I mean dumber than usual?

Bottom line, I actually contribute to this board monetairly, not much, but if you want me to to leave, just keep doing this.

Forum List

Back