Holy Cow.... a litany of Biden flubs... some funny stuff

He will shred Trump in a debate. It won't even be a contest. Speaking of flubs. This was just the first year too.
Nice montage of flubs. All it's missing is anything that can reasonably be construed as a flub.

Compare that with Biden. Biden gets confused easily and forgets what he is talking about. His vascular dementia is getting worse. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even make it until November.

Last edited:
He will shred Trump in a debate. It won't even be a contest. Speaking of flubs. This was just the first year too.
Nice montage of flubs. All it's missing is anything that can reasonably be construed as a flub.

Compare that with Biden. Biden gets confused easily and forgets what he is talking about. His vascular dementia is getting worse. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even make it until November.
Exactly... missteps in speech happens to everyone, of every age.
The "freezes" and loss of meaning, forgetting what you were literally just saying in the middle of a sentence, is called mental deterioration. Losing cognitive skills. Which isn't just struggling to keep up with what is happening at the moment - but a loss in the ability to explain your thoughts.
Biden has that. 100%. It isn't arguable.

If Joe would remove those horse dentures he got in his mouth and go solo as in gummy bear wear, he'd sound better.....but nothing this man will ever say, fub or not, will ever compare to a grown orange bitch, asking the American stupid, ie white people to drink bleach and lysol and then shove a red light up your ass to kill Covid...that shit is priceless and will follow this whore to the grave and beyond......

If Joe would remove those horse dentures he got in his mouth and go solo as in gummy bear wear, he'd sound better.....but nothing this man will ever say, fub or not, will ever compare to a grown orange bitch, asking the American stupid, ie white people to drink bleach and lysol and then shove a red light up your ass to kill Covid...that shit is priceless and will follow this whore to the grave and beyond......
The only reason you falsely believe that Trump said those things is because your IQ is so low that it makes you extremely suggestible, and therefore easily brainwashed by fake news.

You're a TDS afflicted moron.

The only reason you falsely believe that Trump said those things is because your IQ is so low that it makes you extremely suggestible, and therefore easily brainwashed by fake news.

You're a TDS afflicted moron.
He gets confused when he isn't race baiting. It is all he really knows.

You can only imagine how fucked you are when your candidate stutters this kind of incoherent shit.....

3ywc5d.jpg

Iam, what do you bet that fake either wont show or justify it in some way?
Or his frequently used, " I live in your head" and run :lol:

Iam, what do you bet that fake either wont show or justify it in some way?
Or his frequently used, " I live in your head" and run :lol:
It's too bad, like I said, he was a good poster for several years taking on both sides mostly evenly.
After Trump was elected, he is a one trick pony deflecting every topic into anti-trump.
A clear sign of TDS

Oh man are you a brain washed idiot. Trump will eat him alive in a debate which is why Biden's team doesn't want to debate.

Oh your right. It will be no contest and full of Biden flubs.

What a tool you are.

Forum List

Back