Donald Trump Eulogy.

People who tell the POTUS he is not welcome to pay his respects at a funeral are the epitomy of petty partisans.

This is what passes for "humor" with the Trump-hater crowd. Maybe he could do a bit on Trump getting brain cancer, oh man would that be hilarious or what?

You have to admit, his humor was spot on. How do you think Trump felt when he watched it? Is it possible anything can get through to a malignant narcissist?

And there's 'comedy' delivered by your favorite coke-addled runt. Really good stuff. Imagine if that fugly runt didn't have to pay strippers millions to climb in bed with him, how much funnier he would be.

I'm fucking with you. Nothing would make that little shit funny.

Really good stuff. Imagine if that fugly runt didn't have to pay strippers millions to climb in bed with him, how much funnier he would be.

This came from a Trump supporter folks. Maybe we should have a eulogy for irony.

Really good stuff. Imagine if that fugly runt didn't have to pay strippers millions to climb in bed with him, how much funnier he would be.

This came from a Trump supporter folks. Maybe we should have a eulogy for irony.
Maybe you should get a job fucktard.

Forum List

Back