Margarita says, "make America Mexico again!

"Conservatives" have made various states just as corrupt as Mexico.

Walker in Wisconsin. Bought and paid for.

Abbott in Texas. Hypocrite to boot. Tree surgeons are more accountable than people surgeons in that hellhole.

You said it, so name one w/ a rationale..........

Jindal in Louisiana. Snyder in Michigan. Both corrupt beyond redemption.

They really do not resemble Mexico. Now Shitcago, that resembles Meh-ee-ko! And it is beyond redemption, to quote yer' own words..........

They do resemble Mexico at its worst. Poisoning people deliberately like Snyder did is even beyond.

Walker in Wisconsin. Bought and paid for.

Abbott in Texas. Hypocrite to boot. Tree surgeons are more accountable than people surgeons in that hellhole.

Sounds to me like you need sanctuary. You can always try San Francisco fer' starters............

They really do not resemble Mexico. Now Shitcago, that resembles Meh-ee-ko! And it is beyond redemption, to quote yer' own words..........

They do resemble Mexico at its worst. Poisoning people deliberately like Snyder did is even beyond.
Well, that episode does, yes.
But I doubt Michiganders live in as much fear as millions of good-willed Mexicans do on a daily basis.

Poisoned, with the approval of the mid-west Democrap appointed EPA director, who resigned as the poison hit the fan......:ahole-1:.

Poisoned, with the approval of the mid-west Democrap appointed EPA director, who resigned as the poison hit the fan......:ahole-1:.

You guys never stray from the talking points memo, do ya. :rolleyes:

You guys never stray from the talking points memo, do ya. :rolleyes:

I don't. Especially when Democraps shift blame, deny facts, and deflect from the truth. But, I can only speak for myself.

Don't fool yourself into thinking democrats aren't corrupt, either. Please. I can cherry pick names and research it just as well, let's don't play that game. That being said, America has a way to go to become just as morally and ethically bankrupt as Mexico. And we really don't need lectures on
the topic, let alone the mindset that tolerates illegal aliens as pawns in a political/economic game where the only winners are rich white elitist of either party.

Well, that episode does, yes.
But I doubt Michiganders live in as much fear as millions of good-willed Mexicans do on a daily basis.
How would you know, you can't even call them Hoosiers...

Forum List

Back