Marco Rubio implies Donald Trump has small man parts...

I don't know how Marco would know buuuuuut, well maybe, maybe the rumors about Marco are... Who knows?

This bunch running for POTUS on the Republican side are worst bunch of "pig fuckers" I've seen in my lifetime.

Marco Rubio implies Donald Trump has small man parts with comment on his hands

Emily Cahn

Feb 29th 2016

He went there.

Sen. Marco Rubio seemingly questioned the size of Donald Trump's manhood during a rally in Virginia Sunday night, and in the process dealt Americans yet another outrageous moment in an already outlandish presidential campaign cycle.

"His hands are the size of someone who's [five feet five inches]. And you know what they say about men with small hands... you can't trust 'em!" Rubio said during an event at Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia.

<snip>

LMAO Listen dipshit.

As far as man parts go you don't have to reach bottom. You just have to beat hell out of the sides. Works for me. LOL

Okeydokey, I have to take your word for it but-----but I think I like the way you think. :dunno:

Okay then. LOL

Hillary has little tits and if Donald has small man parts then so be it, an act of God.

the Republicans have become as Sleazy as the Democrat party. Rubio who is supported by the GopE is a desperate little man. he reminds me of Obama.

Sleazy is how the user defines sleazy. Ben Franklin had a new barn built and bumped his head in the new barn. The builder told Ben to lower his head and Ben told the barn builder to make the barn taller.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back