Marco Rubio implies Donald Trump has small man parts...

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
I don't know how Marco would know buuuuuut, well maybe, maybe the rumors about Marco are... Who knows?

This bunch running for POTUS on the Republican side are worst bunch of "pig fuckers" I've seen in my lifetime.

Marco Rubio implies Donald Trump has small man parts with comment on his hands

Emily Cahn
Feb 29th 2016

He went there.

Sen. Marco Rubio seemingly questioned the size of Donald Trump's manhood during a rally in Virginia Sunday night, and in the process dealt Americans yet another outrageous moment in an already outlandish presidential campaign cycle.

"His hands are the size of someone who's [five feet five inches]. And you know what they say about men with small hands... you can't trust 'em!" Rubio said during an event at Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia.

<snip>

I've often wondered why liberal men all have such small hands ....thanks for clearing that up

Rubio has shown his true "petulant ten-year-old-at-recess-in-the-parking-lot" persona. I expected better. A real disappointment.

I would not consider him for any position.

I've often wondered why liberal men all have such small hands ....thanks for clearing that up
Bernie_Sanders_Campaign_Facts_11251_8009.jpg

I bet you'd love to have this big-handed Grand Pa sticking it to you.

the ultimate dick shaking contest.....seems both came under equipped

All the republican contestants need to be prepared to show all viewers their dicks the next debate. Except for Carson. You know what they say about black men; they have presidential "tools".
That's why Obama got elected twice.

LMAO.

Bernie_Sanders_Campaign_Facts_11251_8009.jpg

I bet you'd love to have this big-handed Grand Pa sticking it to you.

Go away ya filthy old creep or I shall report you. You're not clever, not funny and being a perverted freak is no way to go through life. Now scram
You are the one that brought this up, I was just commenting on it. And of course we all know what they say about the male gun nutters.

You like dishing it out, but you run and cry to the mods when somebody sticks it back in your face.

BTW: I thought I was on ignore? LOL.

Last edited:
Marco should of also made a reference to Hillarys butt

I'm not surprised...

...typical-----typical Republican ad hominem attack - concerned with the size of a candidate for POTUS' rear-end, when y'all Republicans ought to be more concerned with the size of the candidate for POTUS' brain and where a candidate stands on issues.

On the other Hand, if the the Republican race for the Republican nomination for POTUS has proven anything, it's proven, Republicans are more into name calling/ad hominem attacks than they are about how to go about keeping America the greatest country the world has ever seen - g'head Republicans, try to prove me wrong...

I'm not surprised...

...typical-----typical Republican ad hominem attack - concerned with the size of a candidate for POTUS' rear-end, when y'all Republicans ought to be more concerned with the size of the candidate for POTUS' brain and where a candidate stands on issues.

On the other Hand, if the the Republican race for the Republican nomination for POTUS has proven anything, it's proven, Republicans are more into name calling/ad hominem attacks than they are about how to go about keeping America the greatest country the world has ever seen - g'head Republicans, try to prove me wrong...

You're the one who posted an article about size of body parts. Not too bright are we?

You can't trust people with small hands? Lol. When did that become a thing?

I'm not surprised...

You're the one who posted an article about size of body parts. Not too bright are we?

I agree you and Marco Rubio are "not to bright" - using the pronoun 'we' refers to the quoted and yourself - now run along grammar-girl.

I don't know how Marco would know buuuuuut, well maybe, maybe the rumors about Marco are... Who knows?

This bunch running for POTUS on the Republican side are worst bunch of "pig fuckers" I've seen in my lifetime.

Emily Cahn

Feb 29th 2016

He went there.

Sen. Marco Rubio seemingly questioned the size of Donald Trump's manhood during a rally in Virginia Sunday night, and in the process dealt Americans yet another outrageous moment in an already outlandish presidential campaign cycle.

"His hands are the size of someone who's [five feet five inches]. And you know what they say about men with small hands... you can't trust 'em!" Rubio said during an event at Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia.

<snip>

LMAO Listen dipshit.

As far as man parts go you don't have to reach bottom. You just have to beat hell out of the sides. Works for me. LOL

Emily Cahn

Feb 29th 2016

He went there.

<snip>

LMAO Listen dipshit.

As far as man parts go you don't have to reach bottom. You just have to beat hell out of the sides. Works for me. LOL

Okeydokey, I have to take your word for it but-----but I think I like the way you think. :dunno:

Forum List

Back