Marco Rubio Ends His Presidential Campaign

ap_916787862466_wide-e8b909e35ef91fe783adf4315c2d711435941aff-s800-c85.jpg

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., pauses while addressing the American Conservative Union's Conservative Political Action Conference in National Harbor, Md., earlier this month.

Cliff Owen/AP

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio announced Tuesday night that he was suspending his campaign for president after losing his home state in a landslide to Donald Trump.

"After tonight it is clear that while we are on the right side, we will not be on the winning side," Rubio told supporters in Miami.

Rubio congratulated Donald Trump at the start of his speech, but later appeared to criticize the real estate mogul's tactics.

Rubio said that Americans are anxious and frustrated about their jobs, immigration and many other issues, and the easiest path to victory would have been to play on those anxieties.

"I chose a different route, an I'm proud of that," he said. "In a year like this, that would have been the easiest way to win, but that is not what's best for America."

The end of Rubio's candidacy is something that has been sensed for weeks by political watchers. The senator won only three total contests: the Minnesota caucuses on Super Tuesday and later the District of Columbia caucuses and the Puerto Rico primary. His campaign kept arguing that once the race moved into the winner-take-all portion of the campaign, particularly in his native Florida, the momentum would shift his way. Instead, his home state would write his political obituary.
Marco Rubio Ends His Presidential Campaign

The lesson this little bean shit I hope has learned is this....first, the party you adore, is not ready to hand over its reigns to a hispanic, that's number one....even Cruz will lose, with that I love Lucy nose
e89954d62922f22c7bf6d9994bae7941.jpg
images

he's a done deal, unless he commits to ridding the planet of all minorities, that will really get the votes...second, you are not Obama, unfortunately you have to earn the path to the white house the old fashion way, DOING YOUR GOTDAMN JOB IN THE SENATE and last but not least...the last people on the planet you need to piss of, is latino's, like what the hell was you thinkin? Oh, and dude, your party is a racist party, filled to the brink with white dumb shits from the south, do you honestly think a bean eater has a chance....going forward, learn the lesson and come over the other side....if you were running on our side, with Ben and Hill to chose from....you'd be our nominee today!!

Come on now you silly sock puppet. You're a tad bit obvious this morning.
Today's a good day for me, I just started my 2 weeks vacation......that should be obvious!!

By all means, enjoy.
Thank you!!

Forum List

Back