March 20th: Nearly 200 dead. What do you say to Americans who are scared, though?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
THE PRESIDENT: Jon, go ahead.

Q I’ll just follow up. Nearly 200 dead. What do you say to Americans who are scared, though? I guess, nearly 200 dead; 14,000 who are sick; millions, as you witness, who are scared right now. What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?

THE PRESIDENT: I say that you’re a terrible reporter. That’s what I say.
Go ahead.

Q Mr. President, the units that were just declared —

THE PRESIDENT: I think it’s a very nasty question, and I think it’s a very bad signal that you’re putting out to the American people. The American people are looking for answers and they’re looking for hope. And you’re doing sensationalism, and the same with NBC and “Con-cast.” I don’t call it — I don’t call it “Comcast,” I call it “Con-cast.”

Let me just — for who you work — let me just tell you something: That’s really bad reporting, and you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism.
Let’s see if it works. It might and it might not. I happen to feel good about it, but who knows. I’ve been right a lot. Let’s see what happens.
John?

Q Can I get back to science and the logistics here?

THE PRESIDENT: You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

-------------------------------------
Shame on you asking such a question.

AT the end of March it when through the roof with the dead and it has continued.

Nearly 200 dead and tramp can't speak up with what he knows.:mad:

No one even cares what you smear mongers say any more.

You called Trump a racist for stopping flights in to our country. Pelosi and several of you were out saying come on down and party,

If he had railed we're all going to die, you'd rail back he's scaring people.

Na, Trump will get more votes this election than last and if you think Bidum will get more than Hillaryous you better have a jug of booze on hand like Hillaryous did.

You called Trump a racist for stopping flights in to our country. Pelosi and several of you were out saying come on down and party,

Na, Trump will get more votes this election than last and if you think Bidum will get more than Hillaryous you better have a jug of booze on hand like Hillaryous did.

Only 65% of the people care, and those who lost love ones.

What was trump supposed to say?

Run out and stock up on toilet paper before its all gone?

Anything, we had to know what was happening, that it was airborne, and to wear masks and social distance. Now he has chaos because he didn't nab it in the butt when it started.

Every time a Lefty lies about Trump.......

6 more people join the Walk Away Movement.

711h65OPloL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Only 65% of the people care, and those who lost love ones.

Trump didn't force old people in to nursing homes filled full of Kung Flu.

Now he has chaos because he didn't nab it in the butt when it started.
Thats wrong

the chinese disease is not going away

if it has it mutate to survive it will mutate

and like the common flu it will just keep returning

panic that causes a shortage of toilet paper in the stores, or even worse a collapse of our economy is the thing to be feared most

yes some people with already weak health will die from the wuflu but that really cant be avoided

Forum List

Back