Map of Ottoman Empire @ 1900's clearly shows, land NOT OWNED BY ARABS:

Rigby5

Wow. Just wow. I have never witnessed anyone work so hard at erasing the Jewish people. The level of your commitment to this erasure is simply astonishing.

I am absolutely fascinated to hear that the Jewish/Hebrew people simply don't exist and that there is no evidence at all of them through any time in history. Simply fascinating.

View attachment 339660

So prove where the Hebrew lived before they went to Egypt for 400 years?
It was not the Land of Canaan, not only because there is no trace of them there, but there also was no drought and no reason for anyone from the Land of Canaan to go to Egypt.

Sigh.

There is no need to "prove" the existence of the Hebrew/Jewish people. There is ample evidence, easily found with the simplest effort. Denying it is ridiculous.

Pope Francis: Christianity’s Jewish origin

I would also super love it if we didn't use Xianity as a support for the existence of the Jewish people. The Jewish people exist apart from Xianity. This is just another form of erasure.

Judaism was the precursor of Christianity, which began as a Jewish sect

A2FF2AD5-52AB-40F8-9C2E-E7EAD3032E58.jpeg

Rigby5

Wow. Just wow. I have never witnessed anyone work so hard at erasing the Jewish people. The level of your commitment to this erasure is simply astonishing.

I am absolutely fascinated to hear that the Jewish/Hebrew people simply don't exist and that there is no evidence at all of them through any time in history. Simply fascinating.

View attachment 339660

It was not the Land of Canaan, not only because there is no trace of them there, but there also was no drought and no reason for anyone from the Land of Canaan to go to Egypt.

Sigh.

There is no need to "prove" the existence of the Hebrew/Jewish people. There is ample evidence, easily found with the simplest effort. Denying it is ridiculous.

I would also super love it if we didn't use Xianity as a support for the existence of the Jewish people. The Jewish people exist apart from Xianity. This is just another form of erasure.

View attachment 339680

Yes. Every five year old knows that. Don't confuse that with my POINT. Which is that the Jewish people's existence is unrelated to Xianity and Xianity should not be brought into a discussion about the Jewish people. The Jewish people exist independent of Xtianity.

Rigby5

View attachment 339660

Sigh.

View attachment 339680

Yes. Every five year old knows that. Don't confuse that with my POINT. Which is that the Jewish people's existence is unrelated to Xianity and Xianity should not be brought into a discussion about the Jewish people. The Jewish people exist independent of Xtianity.

Without Jews, Christians wouldn’t exist.

Rigby5

View attachment 339660

Sigh.

View attachment 339680

Sure. Sit your privileged Xian ass down. We are discussing the Jewish people and we CAN discuss the Jewish people without bringing up Xianity, you know. As I said, its a form of erasure.

Rigby5

View attachment 339660

Sigh.

View attachment 339680

Sure. Sit your privileged Xian ass down. We are discussing the Jewish people and we CAN discuss the Jewish people without bringing up Xianity, you know. As I said, its a form of erasure.

I‘m Jewish, you moron.

Rigby5

View attachment 339660

Sigh.

View attachment 339680

I‘m Jewish, you moron.

Cool. Then you should be able to support the Jewish people without mentioning Xianity.

Rigby5

View attachment 339660

Sigh.

View attachment 339680

I‘m Jewish, you moron.

Cool. Then you should be able to support the Jewish people without mentioning Xianity.

I’m putting you on “ignore.”

Rigby5

View attachment 339660

Sigh.

View attachment 339680

I‘m Jewish, you moron.

I’m putting you on “ignore.”

Lol. Because I pointed out that you are erasing the Jewish people.

Historical facts fly in the face of those who claim: "The Jews stole the land".

The "land" was Ottoman Empire territory for 600 years, and then under the control of the British after WWI once the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

Get it right, the Arabs had no say or control over what happened to the land for 800 years. In fact, the Ottomans who CONQUERED the Arabs were enemies:

zottomanmap1900.jpg

Great!

Let's give it back to the Turks then!

Why not the Crusaders, or the Romans even the Jews. The arab muslims did not hold it for long enough to matter.

Yeah for sure.... Why not....

But isn't it rather idiotic of all pro-israelis to try and choose just where to draw a timeline that is convenient for, well, jews, and actually forget the rest of historical fact, simply because it doesn't really suit you cause....

Oh, before I get tagged an islamonazi, or whatever ridiculous tag you want to throw at me, exactly the same can be said of pro-palestinians...

Both sides should actually draw a "line in the sand" from where to start a mutual history and 'argue' from there....

Trying to argue 1800's with 1920's or 1947's is just a farce...

If you want to go back to the earliest remains in the region then you are looking at 1.5 million years ago and they came from Africa!

Free “palestine“? Um, it was a fictional Roman name imposed on Jews. Roman Empire is defunct. Israel is free.

Beyond questioning what a military commander stating policy means, what does it matter? Did the Jews from Europe not expel the Christians and Muslims that were living in Palestine? Christians and Muslims that owned more than 90% of the land?

Um it matters because you keep saying that the "Jews stole the land" of which never belonged, nor was it under the control of the Arabs for 700 years. The Jews did not "expel" anyone. The Arabs tried to Islamicize the area and commit genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Jews, they failed, a civil war ensued and the Arabs lost. Can't deal with the one Jewish state in the region out of the remains of the collapsed Ottoman Empire? TOUGH SHIT!

Cue in bullshit chart from Islamist site in 3, 2, 1....

The Christians and Muslims owned more than 90% of the land in 1943. By definition, it was stolen from them when they were expelled by the Jews. Claiming the "Jews did not expel anyone" is just silly and you know it.

The Christians and Muslims were resisting the expulsion and ethnic cleansing that the Jews began in 1946.

View attachment 32900

In your parallel universe, Christians and Muslims inhabiting Jews’ homeland, which existed long before Christians and Muslims, transformed it into Christian and Muslim land? Um, no.

Can one of you bullshit propagandists show us a country or nation of "Arab Palestine" that existed in the last 700 years?

Who were its rulers, it's capital, currency, distinct language, etc. ?

Palestine is an invention circa 1967 after the Arabs got their asses kicked and decided to hijack an identity they never had.

Arab commentator acknowledges: “When the State of Israel was established in 1948, there was no state called ‘palestine’”

Kuwaiti Writer Abdullah Al-Hadlaq: Israel Is a Legitimate State, Not an Occupier; There Was No Palestine; I Support Israel-Gulf-U.S. Alliance to Annihilate Hizbullah

False.
Palestine was officially created and recognized by the Treaties of San Remo and Sevres, in 1920.
That can never change and is recorded history.
What would a Kuwaiti know about Palestine, nor would anyone believe a Kuwaite writer when the emir had all the good journalist killed.

Do you see “palestine” on this map of the Ottoman Empire, year 1900?

View attachment 339616

Yes, the map is labeled "Palestine". but you have cut off the label at the top.
Here is what a typical Ottoman Empire map of Palestine looks like.
Note the label "Palestine" at the top.

Palestine-and-Syria-1915.jpg

You’re not very good at this: Nowhere in the map is there an administrative unit named “palestine.” No such place existed.

That is the whole point.
It is the REGION that was always called Palestine, and it was not until 1920 that it was made into an independent country, as a federation of the little tribal areas inside of it.
That is the way countries are always formed.
German was 16 separate states until confederation.
{... Prussia and the other states in Northern and Central Germany united as a federal state, the North German Federation, on July 1, 1867 ...}
There was no Germany before that, just the name of the region.
The Romans called Israel “Palestine” after they conquered it.
If you don’t know this from a simple Google search then you are an idiot.

Totally wrong.
Israel had been defeated and destroyed many times, such as by the Assyrians and Babylonians.
{...
cca. 720 BCE Kingdom of Israel conquered by Neo-Assyrian Empire. Local population deported, becoming the ten lost tribes, and the region is repopulated from other provinces of the Assyrian Empire.
...}
{...
4th century BCE
3rd century BCE
2nd century BCE
...}
The Romans invaded Palestine when the Jews were no longer in power at all, and restored them to power as puppets. For example, Herod was crowned king of the Jews, but was actually a Roman who simply converted so that he could rule.
And after the Bar Kokhba revolt , the Jews were totally eliminated from Palestine.
They went to what is now Saudi Arabia, and later helped Mohammad rise to power there.

If you are claiming there was a long standing Jewish kingdom on history, you would be wrong.
There was only a very fleeting dynasty that the Romans took advantage of to temporarily restore.
Jewish history is fairly insignificant really.
Jews did much better when they were not in charge, and instead concentrated on technological advancements instead of just killing people.

Romans invaded ancient Israel and called it Judea, signifying land of the Jews. No place “palestine” existed. Jesus is called King Of Israel in the NT, born in Judea.

DE076E13-24EF-4944-93A5-35CA99ED41CD.jpeg

Forum List

Back