The Cancer Within...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
If one were patriotic why would you fund programs that the USA's government opposes?

You American taxpayer are helping to fund Israeli settlements - The Washington Post
At 2 a.m. one day last week, a group of Israeli settlers, protected by riot police, moved into 25 apartments in seven Palestinian-owned buildings in the Silwan neighborhood of East Jerusalem. Some of these apartments were vacant or recently constructed. In other cases, residents were away from home for the night. In one case, a young man had purchased an apartment to move into with his bride following their wedding. Instead, the couple is now enmeshed in a legal struggle with the settlers who have set up residence in their marital home.
The biggest surprise of all? You may have helped fund this takeover.
Elad, the settler group that organized this incursion, raises $6 million a year in the United States through the Friends of Ir David Foundation. As a nonprofit, donations to FIDF are tax deductible; funders can write off their gifts, which means that all of us who pay U.S. taxes helped subsidize the new settlement. That’s in direct opposition to official U.S. policy, which seeks a two-state solution and prohibits American aid to settlements over the Green Line.

We have other problems to deal with, really.
Muzzies hate us because we're "infidels" and jews hate us (but not our money) because we are "unclean" and they consider us "goyim" and "shiksas".
To hell with all of them. Fight it out among yourselves and last man standing wins.

And we do this gladly and willingly, because Americans like Israelis a LOT more than they like Muslims in general, and Palestinians in particular.

Just because the current POTUS and his Administration are 'suspect' when it comes to friendship with Israel, is no reason for the rest of the country to change its tune.

Recent polls of average Americans show enormous support for Israel, generally, and most particularly in connection with the most recent Gaza War, in pursuit of those Hamas lowlifes.

Come January 20, 2017, 'official' relations will get back to normal - improving dramatically - and re-aligning the US government's position more closely with that of Mainstream America.

In actuality, the 'cancer within' is Militant Islam.

A disease that the nation's security and law enforcement agencies keep a very close eye on.

Last edited:
..."There is a special category in Jewish law for this kind of action. In the Talmud, the students of Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakkai ask why the Torah deals more severely with a burglar than with a mugger. Their teacher’s response: A mugger, who robs face-to-face, fears neither human beings nor God. But a burglar, who sneaks in when no one is looking, is afraid of human beings but shows no fear of God. In its use of subterfuge, shadow companies, and dead-of-night incursions, Elad represents the worst kind of thief."...

..."There is a special category in Jewish law for this kind of action. In the Talmud, the students of Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakkai ask why the Torah deals more severely with a burglar than with a mugger. Their teacher’s response: A mugger, who robs face-to-face, fears neither human beings nor God. But a burglar, who sneaks in when no one is looking, is afraid of human beings but shows no fear of God. In its use of subterfuge, shadow companies, and dead-of-night incursions, Elad represents the worst kind of thief."...

They didn't steal anything. ALL of the Levant is theirs for the taking. GOD gave it to them THOUSANDS OF YEARS ago. It says so in the Bible. Who are you to argue with God?

They didn't steal anything. ALL of the Levant is theirs for the taking. GOD gave it to them THOUSANDS OF YEARS ago. It says so in the Bible. Who are you to argue with God?
You can wipe yer ass with it, bible thumper...Show us yer gawds Land Deeds that were recorded tee party moron!

You can wipe yer ass with it, bible thumper...Show us yer gawds Land Deeds that were recorded tee party moron!

Genesis 15:18.

KJV: In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

NIV: On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates--

ISV: That very day the LORD made this covenant with Abram: "I'm giving this land to your descendants, from the river of Egypt to the great Euphrates River—

NAS: On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your descendants I have given this land, From the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates:

The Earth was God's, and He gave part of it to the Jews and the Jews alone, from Egypt to the Euphrates. No one has a right to be there without permission from the Jews.

KJV: In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

NIV: On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates--

ISV: That very day the LORD made this covenant with Abram: "I'm giving this land to your descendants, from the river of Egypt to the great Euphrates River—

NAS: On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your descendants I have given this land, From the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates:

The Earth was God's, and He gave part of it to the Jews and the Jews alone, from Egypt to the Euphrates. No one has a right to be there without permission from the Jews.
I told you to wipe your ass with that Moron!

YOU TOLD ME:

Show us yer gawds Land Deeds that were recorded tee party moron!

I SHOWED YOU. DON'T DENY IT YOU LIBERAL ATHEIST LIAR.

YOU TOLD ME:

In what Registry of Deeds is it recorded, HeeHaw?

YOU TOLD ME:

IN THE BIBLE. I JUST SHOWED YOU.

The Old Testament is superseded by the New Testament unless you aren't Christian. Just one example.

Matthew 5:38-48

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

YOU TOLD ME:

YOU TOLD ME:

Is it a wonder the Tea Party is the laughing stock of America and losing elections?

You American taxpayer are helping to fund Israeli settlements - The Washington Post
Funny, the dumb cow, which looks like missed the hippie train, bitches about taxpayers' donations! Probably, would want the IRS to regulate donations she didn't like, too. Altogether, deranged drivel, but I liked the "Clarification" stuff "This sentence, about visitors to Ir David, has been rewritten to reflect the lack of data about the number of American pilgrims.".

If one were patriotic why would you fund programs that the USA's government opposes?

At 2 a.m. one day last week, a group of Israeli settlers, protected by riot police, moved into 25 apartments in seven Palestinian-owned buildings in the Silwan neighborhood of East Jerusalem. Some of these apartments were vacant or recently constructed. In other cases, residents were away from home for the night. In one case, a young man had purchased an apartment to move into with his bride following their wedding. Instead, the couple is now enmeshed in a legal struggle with the settlers who have set up residence in their marital home.
The biggest surprise of all? You may have helped fund this takeover.
Elad, the settler group that organized this incursion, raises $6 million a year in the United States through the Friends of Ir David Foundation. As a nonprofit, donations to FIDF are tax deductible; funders can write off their gifts, which means that all of us who pay U.S. taxes helped subsidize the new settlement. That’s in direct opposition to official U.S. policy, which seeks a two-state solution and prohibits American aid to settlements over the Green Line.

And here I was positive the title was concerning American youths joining ISIS.

Silly me.

Forum List

Back