Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

And as this video demonstrates elegantly, there's no sound of explosives as the towers collapse.

http://www.911myths.com/WTC2Collapse.mpeg

So silent explosives? There's no such thing.

Must be time to flee back to the thermite theory.

You're not that stupid are you ?
Most of the footage of the collapses , including this one, was taken from helicopters.
You do know how loud they are ? There's obviously no way to hear or record outside sound
from something as loud as a news or police chopper.

Wait, what?? You're reading these posts after all? That's twice in just the last few days you said you were ignoring @sklar but then replying.

You have no convictions whatsoever. That must come from your lack of conviction to the truth.

Wait, what?? You're reading these posts after all? That's twice in just the last few days you said you were ignoring @sklar but then replying.

You have no convictions whatsoever. That must come from your lack of conviction to the truth.
Personal attacks from an anonymous Democrat. Ouch.
I Ignore people because I trust my instincts.
If I choose to unignore them later, it's none of your business now is it, Mr Conviction ?
Get bored with impeaching Trump, and defending deep state and saying Russia, Russia, Russia so you came back to 9/11?

The new video claims buildings don't fall ... or is that what they mean when they say the structure of the building isn't catastrophically compromised ... the vector diagram at 1'17" is missing gravity ... 1W on the top section pointing down ... now add all three vectors and the result is consistent with a downward acceleration about half standard 16 ft/s/s ...

And as this video demonstrates elegantly, there's no sound of explosives as the towers collapse.

Most of the footage of the collapses , including this one, was taken from helicopters.
You do know how loud they are ? There's obviously no way to hear or record outside sound

Bullshit. Here's the collapse from the ground -- thd only "explosion" is the sound of the building collapsing.

Personal attacks from an anonymous Democrat. Ouch.
I Ignore people because I trust my instincts.
If I choose to unignore them later, it's none of your business now is it, Mr Conviction ?
Get bored with impeaching Trump, and defending deep state and saying Russia, Russia, Russia so you came back to 9/11?
WTF??

You said you were ignoring me too!

Like I said, you have no convictions. You stand for nothing.

Bullshit. Here's the collapse from the ground -- thd only "explosion" is the sound of the building collapsing.

So that's two videos from the base of the building........without any sound of explosives.

There are no such things as 'silent' explosives. Any explosion sufficiently powerful to cut structural steel girders would make an enormous noise.

Sounds like its time for them to switch back to 'thermite'!

You stand for nothing.
You sure give me a lot of attention for
being a nobody.
He didn't say you're a 'nobody'. You just did though.

He said that you stand for nothing. You've certainly demonstrated that you don't stand for the facts or the truth, as you actively ignore evidence that contradicts you. No one seeking truth or facts would do that.

Remember your 'angle cut beam' fiasco, where you insisted (for no particular reason and with zero evidence) that angle cut beams couldn't have been cut by construction workers because they 'don't cut beams at 45 degrees'?

....until we showed you pictures of them doing exactly that as part of the clean up effort?

How did you respond to the evidence contradicting your 'shaped charges angle cut the beams' conspiracy? You ignored the pictures of the clean up crews angle cutting the beams and skurried to another conspiracy.

Which someone who stood for facts, evidence and truth wouldn't do.

Please stop ignoring the evidence. Even when it contradicts your conspiracies.

What's with all the videos you don't seem to understand?

Do you think Angelo has actually watched these videos or has the slightest clue what's in them.

He's actually posted videos that REFUTE his conspiracies because the title had '9/11' in it.

Most of the folks still peddling the empty Truther conspiracies at this point are just regurgitators. They vomit up what they've been told to think, spamming claims they don't understand, or posting videos they've never watched.

They're easy to spot: they abandon their conspiracy and skurry to another when you point out the inconsistencies in the theories they've presented.

And yet, when the towers collapsed, there were no sounds of explosions.

There's no such thing as silent explosive. Yet you're arguing that the building was destroyed via explosive demolition that made no sounds.

That's not how physics works. Any explosion suffeciently powerful to cut a steel superstructure of a high rise building would make an enormous noise.

And your theory requires 10s of thousands of them. Yet nothing.

How do you explain the complete lack of any sound of explosives accompanying your imagined 'explosive demolition'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back