Many of you seem to miss what this election is truly about...

Who would you prefer as Vice President and the possible next President?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
I feel many of you focus on Biden or Trump winning while not focusing on the reality that either Pence or Harris will finish the next Presidential Term, so the question to me is which one would you prefer?

Answer the poll and discuss please...

I feel many of you focus on Biden or Trump winning while not focusing on the reality that either Pence or Harris will finish the next Presidential Term, so the question to me is which one would you prefer?

Trump will be President for at least 8 more years
Not possible seeing if he win in November it will be his last term and nothing changes that...

Not possible seeing if he win in November it will be his last term and nothing changes that...
Trump could be president for 16 more years and the constitution allows for this.

Well, obviously, you are the wisest political guru, and we're all in a state of confusion. I think it is absurd that the system leads us to revere the presidency way way too much - there is something wrong, and we should fix it.

Last edited:

Well, obviously, you are the wisest political guru, and we're all in a state of confusion. i think it is absurd that the system leads us to revere the presidency way way too much - there is something wrong, and we should fix it.

Today's voters are far too stupid to improve on the current Constitution.

Harris/Biden doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. They should both be kicked off the ticket. Harris because of her stupidity and Biden for his crimes.

Trump could be president for 16 more years and the constitution allows for this.

Donald John Trump can be President for one more term... I am not discussing his Daughter or two Sons...

Donald John Trump can be President for one more term... I am not discussing his Daughter or two Sons...
Again Trump could be president for 16 or more years. Clearly you do not want to discuss the truth as you would rather live in your president hillary delusion

Again Trump could be president for 16 or more years. Clearly you do not want to discuss the truth as you would rather live in your president hillary delusion

It's true. He could. And COVID could kill another 200,000. But let's hope for better, eh?

What does Hillary have to do with this and no, Donald John Trump is only one more term...

Also hoping for him to overthrow the Government is not wise because if Harris win she might make you nightmare come true...

As I wrote Trump has one more four year term...

In this crazy world, anything can happen.

In this crazy world, anything can happen.
True and I do not doubt anything anymore...

I mean we went from a draft dodger in Clinton to a TV personality like Trump, so who knows what can happen...

It's true. He could. And COVID could kill another 200,000. But let's hope for better, eh?
Idiots like you hope to pay more taxes

Idiots like you hope to pay more taxes
???

Feel free to quote me saying that. Otherwise, you're just full of shit.

Forum List

Back