Many new threads are not credible and full of disinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
It is too bad that so many members post inaccurate news accounts that are not even worthy of discussion. All my threads are verified. I wish the mods would shutdown the fake news reports that are so prevalent here.

It is too bad that so many members post inaccurate news accounts that are not even worthy of discussion. All my threads are verified. I wish the mods would shutdown the fake news reports that are so prevalent here.
Yes, they are full of RUSSOBOT COUNTER USA POSTS MEANT TO DIVIDE US.

There is zero downside to posting obvious nonsense on the board (insert snide personal attack here) and the mods have turned the forum subjects into mere recommendations focusing instead on zones (whatever those are).

Subjects that are in no way political are posted in politics to simply get notice...I reported them a few times but nothing was ever done to clean it up because the next day the same guy was posting his racists screeds under the guise of politics so I don’t worry too much about it any more. Meanwhile threads that do have a political tie-in get moved because they are supposedly “bait” threads (again--whatever those are).

Their sandbox; their sand so whatever happens to the board eventually is on them.

• Banned
I tend to ignore most of these inaccurate threads as they are a waste of time.

There is zero downside to posting obvious nonsense on the board (insert snide personal attack here) and the mods have turned the forum subjects into mere recommendations focusing instead on zones (whatever those are).

Subjects that are in no way political are posted in politics to simply get notice...I reported them a few times but nothing was ever done to clean it up because the next day the same guy was posting his racists screeds under the guise of politics so I don’t worry too much about it any more. Meanwhile threads that do have a political tie-in get moved because they are supposedly “bait” threads (again--whatever those are).

Their sandbox; their sand so whatever happens to the board eventually is on them.
You're right. Their sandbox. Their sand. Seems odd that they just ignore so many cat turds that show up here.

It isn't the job of the mods to determine what is or isn't accurate/inaccurate news. That's what a discussion is for; either dispute the opening post with verifiable information or agree with what is said.

It isn't the job of the mods to determine what is or isn't accurate/inaccurate news. That's what a discussion is for; either dispute the opening post with verifiable information or agree with what is said.
Maybe you could move those fake stories to the general discussion thread instead of the political board.

Maybe you could move those fake stories to the general discussion thread instead of the political board.
If the threads aren't political and get reported for such, mods do move them.

Yeeees.....I hope you don't do anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back