Many Mock Righteousness

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
William Gurnall writes in His Treatise, "Many Mock Righteousness," about the traits of the mocker and what God has in store for such people. While sincerity is the stamp of one who is truly seeking the LORD, mockery is the stamp of those who despise the LORD and His servants. What I perceive about mockers is that they are the twin of the hypocrite. The trouble for this brand of sinner is that they are soon discovered by their response to holiness. William Gurnall said, The very hint of holiness works up such a strong opposition inside the person that it causes him to vomit out the gall and bitterness of his spirit against it. - end quote

The Word of God also reveals a time when such ones will be discovered.

The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
Isaiah 33:14

Many Mock Righteousness by William Gurnall

Some men are so far removed from being holy themselves that they ridicule those who are. These think the breastplate of righteousness is so foolish that they laughingly point to the saint that wears it in his daily behavior: "Look! There goes a holy brother, one of the pure ones!" But their mocking language does more than scorn the saint's holiness - it betrays the wickedness of their own hearts.

A further degree of ungodliness appears in mocking the holiness of another person rather than only harboring unholiness in oneself. How desperately wicked is that man who not only refuses partake in the divine nature himself but cannot bear the sight of others choosing to following the holiness of Christ. The very hint of holiness works up such a strong opposition inside the person it causes him to vomit out the bitterness and gall of his own spirit against it.

God reserves the chair for this kind of sinner and seats him above all his brethren in iniquity. Blessed is the man that walked not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful (Psalm 1:1). In this case the scorner is set as chairman at the counsel of sinners.

Some read the word scornful as "rhetorical mockers," for there indeed a devilish cleverness in some of these jeerers. Such scorners take pride in polishing the darts they shoot against the saints. The Septuagint translates the phrase as "the chair of the pestilent ones." As the plague is the most deadly of diseases, so is the spirit of scorning among sins.

Very few recover from this sin, for the Bible speaks of sinners almost synonymously with the dead. God warns us not to waste our healing balm of reproof - "reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee" (Proverbs 9:8).
All we can do is write, "Lord, have mercy" on his door - pray for him, but do not try to reason with him.

William Gurnall -- The Christian in Complete Armour
(read more from William Gurnall on the link above)

William Gurnall writes in His Treatise, "Many Mock Righteousness," about the traits of the mocker and what God has in store for such people.
Many Mock Righteousness by William Gurnallt try to reason with him.
Teaching people that non-Christians will go to hell is not a righteous act. Mocking such teachings is the righteous thing to do. It is people like William Gurnallt who are going to hell. Mock that if you dare.

William Gurnall writes in His Treatise, "Many Mock Righteousness," about the traits of the mocker and what God has in store for such people.
Many Mock Righteousness by William Gurnallt try to reason with him.
Teaching people that non-Christians will go to hell is not a righteous act. Mocking such teachings is the righteous thing to do. It is people like William Gurnallt who are going to hell. Mock that if you dare.
Your problem is not with William Gurnall. Your problem is with the Written Word of God! Hell is real and warning those who are headed there to repent is as righteous as warning a man who is sound asleep in a burning building to wake up and get out. To warn the wicked to turn from their sin and seek the Lord while He may be found is evidence of God's love, not hatred. Would you allow your neighbor to die in a building engulfed in flames when you had the opportunity to wake him up?

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
Ezekiel 18:17-22

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Psalm 91:7

If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
Jeremiah 18:8

Your problem is not with William Gurnall. Your problem is with the Written Word of God! Hell is real ...
I've had a near death experience. There is no Hell. You've been duped. I don't know how old you are but there is never too much time left, so I suggest you stop believing in superstition and start loving your fellow man, giving him a hand, and quit trying to scare him with your ghost stories and boogie man malarkey.

quote:
"what God has in store for such people."

So you finally admit the figures creating the idol Jesus weren't righteous in that they had cursed deaths? Jesus mocked the Righteous.
Jesus was not righteous, he was always "wrong".
Jesus was wrong about God by claiming their god was that mystical rays of light between the sun & earth.
Jesus did not know the sectet wisdom of the name of God.
Jesus had the end wrong, he had his coming quickly wrong, he had the kingdom to c0me wrong, he had heaven and hell wrong, he had the wrong claimed symbolisms especially when calling himself the fallen morning star.
Jesus was wrong about disabilities, claiming they were demons. Jesus was wrong about
woman and their human right to equality. Jesus was wr0ng about the Temple, and Jesus became the breaking of all ten simple main commandments including his involvement to have John the Baptist murdered, so he could steal his flock.
There was nothing Righteous about the satanic churches false prophet. The same church you admit is satanic and would lift high Lucifer.
So that makes you always wrong as well, by lifting that same lucifer higher then God and trying to convert people away from the God of Israel and over to the Luciferian character.

quote:

So you finally admit .....
I've read this response of yours several times. It's good. Thinking about the OP (and his lack of reply), I now also understand what the expression 'Stopping someone dead in their tracks' really means! That's what you did!

Your problem is not with William Gurnall. Your problem is with the Written Word of God! Hell is real ...
I've had a near death experience. There is no Hell. You've been duped. I don't know how old you are but there is never too much time left, so I suggest you stop believing in superstition and start loving your fellow man, giving him a hand, and quit trying to scare him with your ghost stories and boogie man malarkey.

You are deceived. You are willing to stake what you call your "near death experience" on eternity, GLASNOST? How foolish is that? The last man I went to visit at a hospital told me of his near death experience and I can tell you right now it wasn't of God - AT ALL! The man had rejected Jesus Christ because he loved not the truth. He ended up believing a strong delusion which is what happens to those who love not the truth. He had conversed with demons thinking it was a heavenly message he had received. This very board has people who are involved in secret societies - worshipping Lucifer -and you will hear some of them calling Jesus Christ Lucifer. Cabbala, Freemasonry, New Age, Golden Dawn, Edenism, Sabbateanism .... it's all a satanic deception.

What has happened to them? They loved not the truth - of God's Holy Written Word - and a strong delusion came upon them to believe a lie. That is what happens to people who love not the truth, this is what happens to those who depart from the truth.

It is written:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Those who believed not, who loved not the truth (the Holy Written Word of God), God has sent a strong delusion that they should believe a lie. Why do people turn away from the truth? Because they had pleasure in unrighteousness (sin).

Anytime you hear someone blaspheming Jesus Christ and calling Him Lucifer you are witnessing someone whom God has sent a strong delusion to - that they should believe a lie. There is no reasoning with them so there is no point in talking to them. The only thing that one can do is pray for them.

Cabbala is full of satanic rituals which are an abomination unto God. It is full on Satanism. It is a deception just as Edenism, and all other occult teachings are... those who practice the occult shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.

What you have read in the OP is the truth. Your response reveals that reading it scares you. Why are you afraid? Because you are perishing and you know it. There is only one hope for you. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
..... Thinking about the OP (and his lack of reply), I now also understand what the expression 'Stopping someone dead in their tracks' really means! That's what you did!
It's a technique I call "psychology". It works every time!
wink.gif

quote:

So you finally admit the figures creating the idol Jesus weren't righteous in that they had cursed deaths? Jesus mocked the Righteous.
Jesus was not righteous, he was always "wrong".
Jesus was wrong about God by claiming their god was that mystical rays of light between the sun & earth.
Jesus did not know the sectet wisdom of the name of God.
Jesus had the end wrong, he had his coming quickly wrong, he had the kingdom to c0me wrong, he had heaven and hell wrong, he had the wrong claimed symbolisms especially when calling himself the fallen morning star.
Jesus was wrong about disabilities, claiming they were demons. Jesus was wrong about
woman and their human right to equality. Jesus was wr0ng about the Temple, and Jesus became the breaking of all ten simple main commandments including his involvement to have John the Baptist murdered, so he could steal his flock.
There was nothing Righteous about the satanic churches false prophet. The same church you admit is satanic and would lift high Lucifer.
So that makes you always wrong as well, by lifting that same lucifer higher then God and trying to convert people away from the God of Israel and over to the Luciferian character.
don't you have some 8 day old baby genitals to mutilate for your god, rabbi? how is it then you have enough time in your day to criticize the wonky theology of some christians?

Psychology is not of God. It is a scheme of Satan and even some of the churches are falling for it. Those who do not study the Scriptures (as the Bereans did) and obey the Law of God (see Hosea 4:6) rely heavily upon such methods but no psychologist has ever been able to cure a mentally deranged person. The only hope any such person has is Jesus Christ who is able to deliver (set free) heal and restore. Apart from Jesus Christ there is no hope for any man or woman. Do not rely on man for your help. Go to God's Holy Written Word in the KJV Holy Bible. It is there you will find the truth and the truth shall set you free.

It is written:
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:8

It is written:
This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
Ephesians 4:17-19

Is Psychology Satan's Greatest Scheme? | thebereancall.org

Last edited:
... You are willing to stake what you call your "near death experience" on eternity, GLASNOST?
No one knows how long eternity is. We can only say what we know, not some silly superstition of broken mirrors, black cats, walking on water, and rising from the dead, hokus pokus. What I know is at least one step further than what you know. Because I've already been there, you haven't. In a sense, I have risen from the dead. If you were an earnest man you'd learn something from my experience. But you're not an earnest man, are you.

look-inside.gif
You are a devil worshiper just as Hashev has stated. You are out to do the devil's work. To confuse and torment man. To destroy humanity. Get thee behind me! Purge thyself of demonic endeavor! Embrace your fellow man instead! Comfort him! Rejoice in his joy! Share his joy! Recognize your false God for what he is! Cast your superstitious charlatanism from thyself and do it before it is too late! I beseech thee! Time will not wait!

Cabbala, Freemasonry, New Age, Golden Dawn, Edenism.... it's all a satanic deception.

You rant like a 19th century bishop. Endlessly preaching hellfire. But I have studied the things you write off as satanic, and I can assure you the new age teachings are of mercy and salvation for all mankind.
We are talking about experience of fifty years of attending trance lectures and spiritual healing classes and psychic developing circles.
The sum of my experience is there is no supreme devil and no lasting hell.

..... how is it then you have enough time in your day to criticize the wonky theology of some christians?
"enough time"? How much time is required? Perhaps he is a learned and well-versed scholar. Such men can quote knowledge straight from the heart and soul. It doesn't take much "time".

Psychology is not of God. It is a scheme of Satan ...
There are two kinds of Psychology. Mine is CP - Celestial Psychology. You are referring to the False Psychology normally called 'CSP' - 'Church of Scientology Psychology' or 'Pseudo non-Psychology' (PnP) because Scientology denies its' existence yet employ it extensively in their indoctrination.

Psychology is not of God. It is a scheme of Satan ...
There are two kinds of Psychology. Mine is CP - Celestial Psychology. You are referring to the False Psychology normally called 'CSP' - 'Church of Scientology Psychology' or 'Pseudo non-Psychology' (PnP) because Scientology denies its' existence yet employ it extensively in their indoctrination.
You've been deceived by the teachings of Madame Blavatsky. She was an occultist who worked for Lucifer.

Last edited:
... You are willing to stake what you call your "near death experience" on eternity, GLASNOST?
No one knows how long eternity is. We can only say what we know, not some silly superstition of broken mirrors, black cats, walking on water, and rising from the dead, hokus pokus. What I know is at least one step further than what you know. Because I've already been there, you haven't. In a sense, I have risen from the dead. If you were an earnest man you'd learn something from my experience. But you're not an earnest man, are you.

look-inside.gif
You are a devil worshiper just as Hashev has stated. You are out to do the devil's work. To confuse and torment man. To destroy humanity. Get thee behind me! Purge thyself of demonic endeavor! Embrace your fellow man instead! Comfort him! Rejoice in his joy! Share his joy! Recognize your false God for what he is! Cast your superstitious charlatanism from thyself and do it before it is too late! I beseech thee! Time will not wait!
No, I am a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. The KJV Holy Bible is not superstition. It is the Written Word of God and every Word is the pure.

It is written:
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6

HaShev has chosen to put his trust in the Talmud instead of the Written Word of God. The Talmud is not Scripture, those who quote it are adding to the Word of God. I will pray for him but I am not going to respond to him any longer. The other one on this thread I do not respond to (any longer) is the one who calls himself Dajjal. He has openly admitted to conversing with demons which he calls his "spirit guides." You need to stop listening to these guys and seek the truth in the Word of God. These men are the enemies of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
You've been deceived by the teachings of Madame Blavatsky. She was an occultist.
No. You've got it all wrong. Madame Blavatsky was the Polish whistle-blower who discovered that priests were sexually molesting boys and girls. But the Church hushed it up and threatened her with unspeakable retribution, so she fled to Switzerland where she and Frank Serpico dedicated their lives to assisting the deprogramming of Christian cult victims. They were very successful, and survivors from Jonesville, Heaven's Gate and so many more were treated and went on to live happy and spiritually-prosperous lives.

You need to quit wasting your time with that satanic-oriented rubbish you're reading and find out more about the world and the wonderful people who inhabit it.

Forum List

Back