Many Are Afraid To Say It, but This Is Not a Close Race

Since then, most pollsters have begun to correct for that, weighting white voters by level of educational attainment.
The author says it all: He just doesn't see. As far as weighting voters by educational attainment, this perpetuates the myth that higher education (skills training) correlates with higher intelligence. As we have seen, some of the biggest idiots walking around have advanced degrees and some of the smartest people I've ever met were sitting on a bar stool.

Never mind that talking to democrats, most of them are idiots with their heads up their asses. Let's not even get into the masses of black people and others of low income living in public housing with not even HS diplomas and IQs of 70 who vote straight Democrat.

Yep, the author doesn't see, and when the country careens over Joe Biden this Fall, the Democrats will once again say it didn't show up in their polling so must have been another Russian invasion, another failing of the Post Office, another evil manipulation of the states by Trump, another freak variation of the electoral by the under-educated and under-informed, and then Joe can write us another book about it, what really happened, as he slides off into historical irrelevancy.
I watched the movie "the hunt" last night laughed my ass off at the stereotypical they portrayed the characters.
It’s a funny movie. The libs and conservastupids in the Hunt crack me up. Most were hired from this board.
As I said it was a leftists film maker interpretation
You did a wonderful job as the pig coming out of that crate wearing that little shirt
The libs were morons too in that movie you snowflake. Waaaaawaaaaa Cry much? The point of the movie was to exaggerate both sides as ridiculous concoctions of the imagination. You missed that and only saw a liberal movie? You’re not brave at all.
Dumbass I didn't miss a thing you missed or didn't comprehend what I wrote
laughed my ass off at the stereotypical they portrayed the characters.
As I said it was a leftists film maker interpretation
So. Now you righties are boycotting punctuation? How’s anyone supposed to understand that word salad?
It's the two things I said about the movie you stupid fucker
Dumbass I didn't miss a thing you missed or didn't comprehend what I wrote.
"laughed my ass off at the stereotypical they portrayed the characters."
"As I said it was a leftists film maker interpretation"

They just ran the movie I saw again; it was The Survival Game, and it wasn't intentionally a 'comedy'. The 'prey' was that rapper guy who played a detective on Law and Otder for a long time, the rest were lower level actors as well, can't remember their names but they've been in a lot of made for TV movies. Robert De Niro played a cheesy 'priest' in it, but I didn't watch but a few minutes of it so don't know if he played a big role or just making some quick money in a cameo.

This Presidential Election will be like 1980 or 1984 in my opinion. :cool: :smoke:
If Biden continues to be a chickenshit like he was today it be more like 1972.
Biden is being called by some the modern-day George McGovern
George McGovern was more intelligent than Senile Joe but that's not saying all that much. ;) George McGovern wanted 47% of the US population on Welfare and he wanted to give every American Citizen a 1000 dollar bill:auiqs.jpg:

This Presidential Election will be like 1980 or 1984 in my opinion. :cool: :smoke:
George McGovern was more intelligent than Senile Joe but that's not saying all that much. ;) George McGovern wanted 47% of the US population on Welfare and he wanted to give every American Citizen a 1000 dollar bill:auiqs.jpg:
The reason Biden is looked upon as Geroge is that George lose was so big

He also was going to raise taxes.

“Blame the election of 2016. Virtually everyone but the most die-hard Trump backers that year felt he would lose. Few forecasters thought it was possible for a candidate to lose the national popular vote by over 2 percentage points (nearly 3 million votes) and still win enough states to reach 270 electoral votes.
[…]
And where were the polls off in 2016? In those very states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Postelection studies revealed that, nationally, there was a slight over-sampling of whites with college degrees and a slight under-sampling of whites with less than four-year degrees. Since then, most pollsters have begun to correct for that, weighting white voters by level of educational attainment. Just this week, Pew Research released a report to guide state-level pollsters how to weight samples to correct for education.”

Democrats in particular are afraid to say it – and understandably so; they would be wise to consider it a very close race.
laugh-coffee-spit.gif

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe.

Close elections are the sign of a nation on the rise. Not close elections are the sign of a nation in decline.

“Blame the election of 2016. Virtually everyone but the most die-hard Trump backers that year felt he would lose. Few forecasters thought it was possible for a candidate to lose the national popular vote by over 2 percentage points (nearly 3 million votes) and still win enough states to reach 270 electoral votes.
[…]
And where were the polls off in 2016? In those very states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Postelection studies revealed that, nationally, there was a slight over-sampling of whites with college degrees and a slight under-sampling of whites with less than four-year degrees. Since then, most pollsters have begun to correct for that, weighting white voters by level of educational attainment. Just this week, Pew Research released a report to guide state-level pollsters how to weight samples to correct for education.”

Democrats in particular are afraid to say it – and understandably so; they would be wise to consider it a very close race.
Regardless of the candidates the electoral math always heavily favors the Democrats because the GOP could run out Jesus and the Dems could run out Hitler and the Dems would still take electoral heavy CA, NY, IL, the entire West coast and New England. It is a fact.

If the Dems put up a good candidate (and be honest Biden is a horrendous candidate) and a real moderate (not one Dem primary candidate was even close to the middle), they would be running away with the race. Instead they tossed up a guy suffering from dementia and a far leftist.

Withe pandemic this was the Dems race and they so far are blowing it!

The Ambassador to France calls the Atlantic article bunk. The mag itself admits it wasn't accurate.

The Norwegian parliament nominates Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.

A crowd of 15,000 people in North Carolina screams "we love you" as Trump arrives.

Democrats scowl and say "he didn't want to create a panic. Nothing is worse than that".

This is how bad it is for democrats.

After all the Trump cult raving, Biden's big lead is just as big. No wonder the Trump cult is in hysterical deflection mode.

That's good. It makes it easier to rack up downballot wins. The GOP can't fix a problem if they don't admit they have one, and peer pressure makes it impossible for any of them to admit it. The whole Trump cult demands delusion, and the individual cultists don't dare disobey.

[…]

Based on your stellar prediction last time I'm safe in saying your opinion doesn't matter.

You Trump cultists predicted a GOP sweep in 2018.

You got pasted. you were off by over 10 points. You all suck balls at predictions. We Democrats have a far better record.

Plus, we're not bitter cult morons. That helps considerably, not being openly delusional.

You Trump cultists predicted a GOP sweep in 2018.

You got pasted. you were off by over 10 points. You all suck balls at predictions. We democrats have a far better record.

Plus, we're not bitter cult morons. That helps considerably, not being openly delusional.

You fuckers haven't quit your whining since he shellacked her, so yeah, you ARE bitter cult morons.

You fuckers haven't quit your whining since he shellacked her, so yeah, you ARE bitter cult morons.

Clinton lives rent-free in your bitter cult head, not mine. She owns your little cult brain. That's why you can't stop raging about her.

By the way, is she in jail yet, another prediction of yours?

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Brainwashed cultists are funny. You consistently fall for the dumbest conspiracy theories imaginable.

Now, back to that topic you wanted to run from.

You Trump cultists all made idiot predictions for 2018 that were over 10 poiints off.

Given how demonstrably you all suck at predictions, why shouldn't everyone assume your predictions suck just as hard this time around?

You don't have to answer, because everyone does assume that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back