Many Americans say King's dream hasn't become a reality yet

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
By Mark Murray, Senior Political Editor, NBC News

Fifty years ago, Martin Luther King Jr. declared his desire for a more colorblind America in his stirring “I have a dream” speech.

“I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character,” he said in one of his most memorable lines.

And many blacks say racial tensions are worse under Obama. Read more @ NBC/WSJ poll: Many Americans say King's dream hasn't become a reality yet - First Read – definitely NOT a Right-wing news source

but this one is:

The Left's Hijacking of Dr. Martin Luther King's Dream @ The Left's Hijacking of Dr. Martin Luther King's Dream

And then comes this Did Something Happen on the Mall Today? (Yawn) | Power Line only 20,000? No wonder the Lame Street Media has done everything possible NOT to show videos of the crowd.

By Mark Murray, Senior Political Editor, NBC News

Fifty years ago, Martin Luther King Jr. declared his desire for a more colorblind America in his stirring “I have a dream” speech.

“I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character,” he said in one of his most memorable lines.

And many blacks say racial tensions are worse under Obama. Read more @ NBC/WSJ poll: Many Americans say King's dream hasn't become a reality yet - First Read – definitely NOT a Right-wing news source

but this one is:

The Left's Hijacking of Dr. Martin Luther King's Dream @ The Left's Hijacking of Dr. Martin Luther King's Dream

And then comes this Did Something Happen on the Mall Today? (Yawn) | Power Line only 20,000? No wonder the Lame Street Media has done everything possible NOT to show videos of the crowd.

I think Kings dream was actually working, slowly, but it was working......until about 5 years ago.

What the fuck do they want?

They can become the president
They can become senators, congressmen, governors and mayors
They can have their own colleges
They can do anything

Are they bitching because they can't have a free ride? Sounds like it.

Forum List

Back