Many American Jews Are Abandoning The Democratic Party

You have a right not to die from cancer? I didn't realize all Congress had to do was pass a law making it illegal to die from cancer. WTF are they waiting for? Do you know how many people they have killed by their inaction? We should probably vote all these bastards out of office given their callousness. I'm not sure we couldn't find every politician who's ever served in Congress guilty of murder.

As far as poverty goes poor compared to who? If I have a RIGHT to not be poor, to what level of wealth do I have a RIGHT? How much of YOUR labor do I have a RIGHT to. Because that's what you're saying. I have a RIGHT to someone else's labor. Governments don't create wealth they can only take it from those who do so the Government has no way to keep me out of poverty other than to take some portion of someone elses labor and give it to me. So how much of YOUR labor am I entitled to?

Flint, Michigan was run by Democrats you dope.

Ok. If they did care would people stop dying?

No my definition of rights is what they actually are. You're idea of rights is what you think the Government should provide to people. Those arent rights, those are entitlements.
Keep losing elections.

You do not think that rights are being taken away that is on you.

Citizens know what their rights are and are voting for them. And Republicans are losing.

Keep being blind and death, and keep on losing.
And yet you cant name any.

Progressives are few with the Democrats. They have no power.
They have a bully pulpit and a very loud voice that gets a great deal of serious coverage in the media.

And, given some of the social engineering and widespread gender-bending and BLM $hit unfolding in this country...

I'm not so sure that your assessment of "few" actually agrees with Reality nowadays.

Hey have you found any rights that have been taken away yet? Still waiting. I see the effort to change the subject, and it's duly noted. It's a sure sign you're losing the argument...
Oh, you are still trolling????
After losing in the last special elections in Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania ????

Not had enough in trying to tell Republicans that they do not know what rights they have which have been taken away from them?

Go look at what they voted for, and you will get an idea of what rights are for Republicans.

Oh, wait. You are not going to regardless of the fact that you do know what those rights are.

Troll away loser. And WHAT a loser.

Oh, you are still trolling????
After losing in the last special elections in Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania ????

Not had enough in trying to tell Republicans that they do not know what rights they have which have been taken away from them?

Go look at what they voted for, and you will get an idea of what rights are for Republicans.

Oh, wait. You are not going to regardless of the fact that you do know what those rights are.

Troll away loser. And WHAT a loser.
This isnt about elections. I know you want to change the subject. I would too if I were losing this argument as badly as you are.

Found those rights that have been taken away yet?

They have a bully pulpit and a very loud voice that gets a great deal of serious coverage in the media.

And, given some of the social engineering and widespread gender-bending and BLM $hit unfolding in this country...

I'm not so sure that your assessment of "few" actually agrees with Reality nowadays.
BLM and other causes have been infiltrated by pro Palestinians. Not to say that some of those in BLM etc were not anti Israel to begin with.

It is always the few, like the Israeli left doing all of those protests in Israel who make the loudest noise to sound like they are many more than they are.

The Majority of Americans and Jews are Pro Israel.

This isnt about elections. I know you want to change the subject. I would too if I were losing this argument as badly as you are.

Loser. I found my right to not have to put up with your trolling, since you do nothing but try to look good.

Keep dismissing what Republicans are voting for.

Loser. Loser. Loser.

BLM and other causes have been infiltrated by pro Palestinians. Not to say that some of those in BLM etc were not anti Israel to begin with.

It is always the few, like the Israeli left doing all of those protests in Israel who make the loudest noise to sound like they are many more than they are.
Indeed.
The Majority of Americans and Jews are Pro Israel.
Indeed.

-------

In all fairness, however, I DO take exception with your remark earlier about the GOP being filled with Nazis, KKK, etc.

Is it not possible that the GOP, as well, is stigmatized by "the few", and is undeserving of the related scorn you offered?

I mean... after all... what's good for ONE side of the aisle can certainly be true for the OTHER side of the aisle as well, yes?

Mind you... I make no excuses for GOP cowardice in failing to stand up to Trump, but Timidity does not equate to Nazism.

Last edited:

Women and men are voting for women to have the right to have the health care they have the right to have, without Republicans playing some god almighty and deciding what their health care can be about.

Republicans like you do not wish to think that abortion is not a right a woman has, that is your ignorant problem.

And this taking of this vital right for women is costing, and will continue to cost, the Republicans many seats. Hopefully the Presidency again.

What is a right? You do not know and do not care? Keep playing at being some god who decides what rights are and what they are not, and who can have them.

Indeed.

Indeed.

-------

In all fairness, however, I DO take exception with your remark earlier about the GOP being filled with Nazis, KKK< etc.

Is it not possible that the GOP, as well, is stigmatized by "the few", and is undeserving of the related scorn you offered?

I mean... after all... what's good for ONE side of the aisle can certainly be true for the OTHER side of the aisle as well, yes?

Mind you... I make no excuses for GOP cowardice in failing to stand up to Trump, but Timidity does not equate to Nazism.
What have the Republicans done against the rise of Naziism and White Supremacy since Trump let them come out of their caves and run rampant?

I would say nothing.
Votes are votes, and those votes are important to the Republicans .

Republicans are doing nothing to put those groups back in the caves they lived in.

And to say that some Republicans in Congress are not White Supremacists, etc?

What have the Republicans done against the rise of Naziism and White Supremacy since Trump let them come out of their caves and run rampant?
Very little.

But, as I said, Timidity does not equate to Nazism. It might aid in its strengthening, by lack of resistance, but it's not the same, yes?

I would say nothing. Votes are votes, and those votes are important to the Republicans .
Both parties have transformed into Vote Whores... ki$$ing-a$$ with demographic A or B or C.. to gain and retain power, yes?
Republicans are doing nothing to put those groups back in the caves they lived in.
Just as Democrats are doing nothing to contain their own hyper-Leftist scum, anti-Semites, Illegal Alien welcome-mats, etc., yes?
And to say that some Republicans in Congress are not White Supremacists, etc?
Oh, indeed... a handful... but are there not Black Supremacists and Hispanic Supremacists sitting in those chambers as well?

As the Republican Party begins to expand its tent...

It seems logical that some percentage of American Jews will also be crossing over and leaving the Democratic Party behind...

Given the Democratic Party's pathetic and even sinister interactions with Israel and America's Jews in this crisis...

Assuming that the Republicans run somebody OTHER THAN Trump, it seems reasonable to predict some shift in loyalties...

Now that hyper anti-Semitism and pro-Islamism is on-the-rise here in America amongst the arrogant ignorant Left...

I suspect a great many Jewish voters will be looking very, very closely at any alternative that presents itself...

Last edited:
Very little.

But, as I said, Timidity does not equate to Nazism. It might aid in its strengthening, by lack of resistance, but it's not the same, yes?

Both parties have transformed into Vote Whores... ki$$ing-a$$ with demographic A or B or C.. to gain and retain power, yes?

Just as Democrats are doing nothing to contain their own hyper-Leftist scum, anti-Semites, Illegal Alien welcome-mats, etc., yes?

Oh, indeed... a handful... but are there not Black Supremacists and Hispanic Supremacists sitting in those chambers as well?
You just wish to make Democrats = Republicans.

It will not wash. And Republicans voters are making their voices heard about that in elections.

You just wish to make Democrats = Republicans.
Incorrect. There are, indeed, profound differences in platforms, however, how much is Real versus Window Dressing?
It will not wash. And Republicans voters are making their voices heard about that in elections.
Republican voters are seeking a return to Sanity in American public life and its law... there is comfort in such an approach.

And given that there is comfort in such an approach, the perception of safety and right-ness is enhanced, on contemplation.

In recent times the Democrats have screwed-up everything they've laid their hands on... most recent polls tell that story.

When you've only got two choices, and Choice A isn't working, voters tend to flip over to Choice B for a while, don't they?

Forum List

Back