Manure Dumped in Front of Pelosi’s San Francisco House

Who in their right mind wants to be friends with ignorant hateful Muslim trash? When it comes to choosing between civilization or a backwards misogynistic hateful tribal cult, I always choose civilization. However, I love the dumping in Pelosi's driveway.
Good point. I don`t want to be friends with ignorant hateful MAGA trash. To each their own.

What is it with Nancy Pelosi's house and loads of hot excrement?

Remember when, during the 2020 election, that dude took a dump in her driveway?

Well this time the waste is being produced by Leftist protestors, sad about Palestine or some BS.

What a load of shit! :D

Is that legal?

Is that legal?

shrug

It's San Francisco so ya never know...

Maybe dumping shit in your neighbor's yard can be traced to some ancient indigenous group whose land they are occupying.

But then I guess that would be cultural appropriation.

There is no playing both sides. The fact is that you can support American Jewish domestic issues and oppose the actions of the Israeli government.
I'm somewhat in alignment .. I did you see you failed to mention supporting the pro-palestine movement while simultaneously support the pro-jewish movement.

Well this time the waste is being produced by Leftist protestors, sad about Palestine or some BS.

Yeah, but cow shit is nothing! I get up to my knees it it when I'm fertilizing my garden!

They need to make it human feces.

That's some disturbing shit!

Was the manure offended?

Forum List

Back