Manure Dumped in Front of Pelosi’s San Francisco House

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
What is it with Nancy Pelosi's house and loads of hot excrement?

Remember when, during the 2020 election, that dude took a dump in her driveway?

Well this time the waste is being produced by Leftist protestors, sad about Palestine or some BS.

What a load of shit! :D

Less than a hundred yrs and we are back to kill the Jews......The JEWS the eternal cry of the damned

What is it with Nancy Pelosi's house and loads of hot excrement?

Remember when, during the 2020 election, that dude took a dump in her driveway?

Well this time the waste is being produced by Leftist protestors, sad about Palestine or some BS.

What a load of shit! :D

Paul loves to pack fudge. This will keep him busy and out of the car.

What with shipping in cow poop? What's wrong with people poop? Aren't the illegals in San Fran producing enough? Whatever happened to people "Shitting on the dock of the bay" as the old song talked about?

That's kind of gross to take a dump .. I always leave a dump.

Sure hope Democrats enjoy playing both sides of the coin between Jews and muslims. Biden has already sent in damage control to Michigan to appease the muslims he's already pissed off ..

Less than a hundred yrs and we are back to kill the Jews......The JEWS the eternal cry of the damned
This is about territory, not the fact that their Jews. Bulldozing people`s homes and building settlements on the rubble is no way to make friends.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That's kind of gross to take a dump .. I always leave a dump.

Sure hope Democrats enjoy playing both sides of the coin between Jews and muslims. Biden has already sent in damage control to Michigan to appease the muslims he's already pissed off ..
There is no playing both sides. The fact is that you can support American Jewish domestic issues and oppose the actions of the Israeli government.

This is about territory, not the fact that their Jews. Bulldozing people`s homes and building settlements on the rubble is no way to make friends.
People can get out of the way of bulldozers. Not so much with a terrorist.

Who in their right mind wants to be friends with ignorant hateful Muslim trash? When it comes to choosing between civilization or a backwards misogynistic hateful tribal cult, I always choose civilization. However, I love the dumping in Pelosi's driveway.

Forum List

Back