Manafort cuts tentative plea deal with Mueller

The Traitor Manafort's Plea Deal not only includes cooperating with Special Prosecutor Mueller, but that Treasonus Rat Faced Liar has to forfeit Five (05) Homes in New York whose total value is Twenty-Two Million Dollars ($22,000,000.00).

Manafort loses Trump Tower condo, 4 other NY properties worth millions.

One of the two charges Paulie Walnuts plead guilty to was One Count of Conspiracy Against the United States of America. He committed Treason.

Prosecutors have agreed not to retry Fuck Wad Traitor Manafort on 10-Charges that resulted in a Hung Jury in Alexandria Virginia. Manafort was found guilty on 8-Counts of Banking and Tax Fraud. He is awaiting sentencing on those charges. Any sentence handed down in that case will be served concurrently with sentence that is part of his Cooperation/Plea Deal with Special Prosecutor Mueller.

The Traitorous Fuck Manafort will serve up the 5-Deferment Dodging Coward Cadet Bone Spurs up on Gold Platted Latinum Platter to Mueller.

Fuck 45 and the Russian Dick(tator) he gives blowjobs to.

Still no evidence of Russian collusion presented...more 'wait and see' BS.
There has been MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence that the Trump campaign was working with the Russians to affect the election.... 70 meetings or contacts with the Russians by his campaign, NRA taking money from Russian oligarch's to fund Trump ads, Meetings in the Seychelles to set up a secret communication's source with the Russians, Cambridge Analytica and the Russian connection marketing campaign, Flynn promising sanctions put on the Russians by Obama would be removed, the Trump Tower meeting with 6 Russian operatives, Roger Stone working with Wikileaks on the timing of release and content of the Russian stolen emails of the DNC and Clinton Campaign, Peter Smith working with the Russians to find Clinton missing emails, Trump calling for the Russians to find the missing 30k emails of Hillary, Trump LYING about the meeting in Trump tower, Kushner trying to set up a 'back door' communication means with the Russians, Russian money laundering through Trump real estate, and a THOUSAND more things showing the Trump campaign's collusion with the Russians....

You all are just stuck on stupid in your Fox news/Trump State TV bubble.... ignorance is bliss, I suppose....

Michael Tracey

@mtracey

According to records produced by Mueller himself, the nature of the work Manafort did in Ukraine (lobbying *against* Russia’s interests) is the polar opposite of how it’s been portrayed in US media. The level of narrative manipulation here is a astounding https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1040620867884130304 …

Course he is cooperating. Trump has been cooperating with the investigation.

You aren’t going to find a crime when no crime exists

Didn't you guys say that at the beginning of the investigation?

How many plea deals is this? 6? 7? How many felony convictions?

I don't think 'no crime exists' means what you think it means.

Yes. We said it at the beginning. And yes we are still saying it. Why?

Because there are still zero convictions involving Russian collusion. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None whatsoever.

I understand you don’t want to face the truth. That’s fine. The rest of us don’t need to stick our heads in the sand
Republicans went after the Clintons for six years during the Clinton presidency. Let’s see what we find after six years this time.

I know Republicans want to be just as fair with Trump as they were with the Clintons.
Don’t you agree?

Democrats are going to be better to Trump than Republicans were to the Clintons. When they take over the House (and all its investigative committees), it will less than two years of investigations because the first real one is going to turn up mounds of financial crimes...

So Democrats holding a minority in the house are going to find in less than two years what Mueller hasn’t found in two years?

You don't know what Mueller has found on Trump.

One thing we know for sure Trump will never pardon Manafort. How could he? Manafort hias committed so many crimes and pled guilty to all of them.

Because there are still zero convictions involving Russian collusion. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None whatsoever.

I understand you don’t want to face the truth. That’s fine. The rest of us don’t need to stick our heads in the sand
Republicans went after the Clintons for six years during the Clinton presidency. Let’s see what we find after six years this time.

I know Republicans want to be just as fair with Trump as they were with the Clintons.
Don’t you agree?

Democrats are going to be better to Trump than Republicans were to the Clintons. When they take over the House (and all its investigative committees), it will less than two years of investigations because the first real one is going to turn up mounds of financial crimes...

So Democrats holding a minority in the house are going to find in less than two years what Mueller hasn’t found in two years?

Why can they not comprehend that basic reality? Truly stupefying.

Don’t you agree?

If he found anything, it would have been leaked or trump would be in jail.

He has nothing

Don’t you agree?

Why can they not comprehend that basic reality? Truly stupefying.

Because we look at the evidence and can use our brain

Mueller is still begging / hoping someone gives him what he doesn't have and got busted trying to manufacture - criminal evidence against the President.

:p

Mueller is still begging / hoping someone gives him what he doesn't have and got busted trying to manufacture - criminal evidence against the President.

:p

Well it’s not easy finding evidence for a crime that didn’t happen

Don’t you agree?

Well, so far, nothing.

Don’t you agree?

He has as good an idea as you.

The funniest thing on this thread was Lakota thinking that a special prosecutor has the authority to use the confiscated Trump Tower apartment as an office.

Incredibly stupid shit.

Course he is cooperating. Trump has been cooperating with the investigation.

You aren’t going to find a crime when no crime exists

Don’t you agree?

The un-indicted coconspirator can stop Mueller’s report from seeing the light of day. He can’t stop House investigations.

Don’t you agree?

If he found anything, it would have been leaked or trump would be in jail.

He has nothing

Dream on. Mueller is methodically working his way from the bottom up - so why would he divulge whatever he may have on Trump until he has gathered all the evidence and completed all investigations?

The funniest thing on this thread was Lakota thinking that a special prosecutor has the authority to use the confiscated Trump Tower apartment as an office.

Incredibly stupid shit.

Funny. It's now a government-owned apartment.

Don’t you agree?

The un-indicted coconspirator can stop Mueller’s report from seeing the light of day. He can’t stop House investigations.

The house investigation ended a while ago

Don’t you agree?

The house investigation ended a while ago

Only the Republican sham investigation ended. We'll see what happens after the upcoming elections when Democrats hopefully take control.

Forum List

Back