Manafort being treated worse than Charles Manson by New York Bureacracy

I'm all for all Uber wealthy people to be audited alot, political affiliation, which means nothing to be, not part of the equation. Middle classers? Leave them and the poor be.

Manafort was charged with 18 Felonies. He was convicted of 8. The reason he wasn’t convicted of the other 10 was because there was a Trumpstir in the jury pool. And he was trying to make a statement that he loves Trump.

Trump is in an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple Felonies. As soon as Trump leaves office he’ll be charged. He might end up in a cell right next to Paul Manafort’s.

Clearly the Republican Party was never the party of law and order. They tricked America into believing that. They are the party of lawlessness and financial crimes.

Manafort is going to a different prison because he’s got other charges he still has to stand trial for.

Fortunately, Manafort is going to a prison well known for slashings and stabbings.

I'm all for all Uber wealthy people to be audited alot, political affiliation, which means nothing to be, not part of the equation. Middle classers? Leave them and the poor be.

AOC is part of the Ruling Elite, not a "middle class deplorable"

How do you defraud a bank "of loans?" That phrase is utterly meaningless.

Neat, he plead guilty to bank fraud to the tune of 16 million so you'll have to ask him why if he isn't guilty he did that.
What does "to the tune of $16 million" mean? Did the bank lose $16 million? Nope.
How do you defraud a bank "of loans?" That phrase is utterly meaningless.

Neat, he plead guilty to bank fraud to the tune of 16 million so you'll have to ask him why if he isn't guilty he did that.
What does "to the tune of $16 million" mean? Did the bank lose $16 million? Nope.

That he took out a loan for 16 million and didn't pay it back. Since it's fraud he probably got the loan by falsifying loan documents.

You think he is innocent or something?
Show us where he defaulted on the loan. I have a mortgage that I haven't paid back. Your accusation lacks context.

If you mean you are behind on your mortgage then color me not shocked.

Did you lie to get that mortgage? Say falsify your income or lie about your assets?

My context is that he pleaded guilty. What is yours?
I lied about my income to get my credit card. So has millions of others.
When you going to prosecute Sharpton? Or Hillary? Democrats can get away with doing crimes Republicans can't.

I don't agree with AOCs viewpoints but still when an Uber wealthy guy like Manafort is found guilty on multiple counts and cheating on his taxes I relish the fact he was brought to justice. Please explain why he tried to cheat on his taxes? Why do that when you're worth millions? Just pay up willingly without so much as a grumble like middle class and working poor people do.

I don't agree with AOCs viewpoints but still when an Uber wealthy guy like Manafort is found guilty on multiple counts and cheating on his taxes I relish the fact he was brought to justice. Please explain why he tried to cheat on his taxes? Why do that when you're worth millions? Just pay up willingly without so much as a grumble like middle class and working poor people do.
Why aren't you ranting about Sharpton who got away with much more?
Or the Clintons who used their charity to sell political favors?
Or Pelosi's relative who made it rich off of government handouts to bankrupt green bullshit companies?
All we ask is an even playing field.

I'm all for a level playing field. But Manafort was found guilty on multiple counts....unlike most middle class and working poor he had all this money yet chose to cheat....and got caught. He thought he was too rich to get caught. I don't have one ounce of pity for a person like this. He is not being mistreated and if he's miserable well risk risk. Ask other middle class people how much pity they have for I'll reputes like Manafort.

That he took out a loan for 16 million and didn't pay it back. Since it's fraud he probably got the loan by falsifying loan documents.

You think he is innocent or something?
Show us where he defaulted on the loan. I have a mortgage that I haven't paid back. Your accusation lacks context.

If you mean you are behind on your mortgage then color me not shocked.

Did you lie to get that mortgage? Say falsify your income or lie about your assets?

My context is that he pleaded guilty. What is yours?
I lied about my income to get my credit card. So has millions of others.
When you going to prosecute Sharpton? Or Hillary? Democrats can get away with doing crimes Republicans can't.

Thanks for admitting you're dishonest and need to lie about your income to get a credit card but I don't think you lied to get 16 million in loans and then the bank had to write it off.

I guess it's not true that Republicans are the party of personal responsibility.

What happens if you lie on your credit card application

The bank (I don’t know which one) apparently bought this guy’s fib and awarded him the credit limit increase he wanted. But he and everyone else should know that when you lie on a credit application, you are committing loan application fraud, a crime that can lead to jail time and/or major fines if you’re caught.

Last edited:
I'm all for a level playing field. But Manafort was found guilty on multiple counts....unlike most middle class and working poor he had all this money yet chose to cheat....and got caught. He thought he was too rich to get caught. I don't have one ounce of pity for a person like this. He is not being mistreated and if he's miserable well risk risk. Ask other middle class people how much pity they have for I'll reputes like Manafort.
Prosecute the Democrat cheaters with as much zeal then.

The reason for solitary confinement is for his own safety. And if you want to take legal advice from Manafort be my guest.

Why should Mr. Manafort's "safety" be any more of a concern that any of the others thousands of inmates in that jail?

Manafort is a former lawyer, unlike the majority of guys on ice at Rikers. If I were serving time, I'd ask Manafort to help me with my appeal before I'd ask Jared Fogle or Mike Tyson or the Shoe Bomber guy.

They put a lot of felons in solitary for safety reasons like they are for Manafort. Pedophiles for one.
There wouldn't bee an safety considerations if he wasn't going to Riker's island. Quit pretending this is anything other than pure vindictiveness. All you Trump hating morons are going straight to hell.

There’s a Russian concern wherever he is. I’m sure he’s fine staying out of gen pop and away from Plutonium soup.
What the fact is a "Russian concern?" Are you afraid he might pass notes to another inmate who will intern pass it to the Kremlin?

The whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" conspiracy is a hoax, you astounding dumbass.
No, I'm thinking he's concerned with Russia having him disappeared because of what he knows.

Why should Mr. Manafort's "safety" be any more of a concern that any of the others thousands of inmates in that jail?

Manafort is a former lawyer, unlike the majority of guys on ice at Rikers. If I were serving time, I'd ask Manafort to help me with my appeal before I'd ask Jared Fogle or Mike Tyson or the Shoe Bomber guy.

They put a lot of felons in solitary for safety reasons like they are for Manafort. Pedophiles for one.
There wouldn't bee an safety considerations if he wasn't going to Riker's island. Quit pretending this is anything other than pure vindictiveness. All you Trump hating morons are going straight to hell.

There’s a Russian concern wherever he is. I’m sure he’s fine staying out of gen pop and away from Plutonium soup.
What the fact is a "Russian concern?" Are you afraid he might pass notes to another inmate who will intern pass it to the Kremlin?

The whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" conspiracy is a hoax, you astounding dumbass.
No, I'm thinking he's concerned with Russia having him disappeared because of what he knows.

There was and is no collusion between Manafort and the Russians. Mueller did everything he could to squeeze Manafort. There was nothing.

There was and is no collusion between Manafort and the Russians. Mueller did everything he could to squeeze Manafort. There was nothing.

Well, let's see. There was that meeting about "adoptions" and then for some silly reason Manafort shared internal polling data with the Russians. Didn't the Gateway Pundit fill you in?

Why aren't the members of the house and senate that do exactly what Manaforte has done and worse sitting in the cell next to him?.....
Why is Adam Schiff not in jail for leaking classified information like Hillary Clinton did?

Those are really serious crimes, they have been protected from being prosecuted for.

Probably has something to do with no indictment or trial or conviction.

See you can run your dummy partisan mouth on the internetz all day long and assert all kinds of bullshit, doesn’t mean there is any actual provable case there.

If I were a con serving time on Rikers Island, I would definitely not fuck with Paul Fucking Manafort.

Manafort is someone that it took 50 G Men to take in during a pre-dawn raid.

Further, the man is serving a life sentence with no hope of parole. He has nothing to lose. If you fuck with him in any way, he will slash your throat in a second as he has nothing to lose.

In addition, he stood up to everything Mueller could throw at him and never snitched.

Lastly, he has legal training, a former lawyer who could be helpful in any legal actions.

He would laugh in your face if you said that in front of him.

Well, let's see. There was that meeting about "adoptions" and then for some silly reason Manafort shared internal polling data with the Russians. Didn't the Gateway Pundit fill you in?
So where's the collusion, shit for brains? Yeah, I'll bet that polling data was classified. Ya know, none of the articles I've read about this episode say exactly when the polling data was shared. Why do you suppose that is?

Why aren't the members of the house and senate that do exactly what Manaforte has done and worse sitting in the cell next to him?.....
Why is Adam Schiff not in jail for leaking classified information like Hillary Clinton did?

Those are really serious crimes, they have been protected from being prosecuted for.

Probably has something to do with no indictment or trial or conviction.

See you can run your dummy partisan mouth on the internetz all day long and assert all kinds of bullshit, doesn’t mean there is any actual provable case there.
Not yet. Schiff clearly perjured himself multiple times. He also leaked classified information.

Why doesn’t Trump pardon him?

Doesn't matter. New York State is committed to holding Mr. Manafort for a life sentence, regardless of what happens in the Federal System.

But, really, New York needs to take the lead from the ACLU and just release the elderly man instead of spending reams of taxpayer funds to imprison an elderly man who is not a danger to anyone.

The Plight of the Elderly in Prison

paul manafort was born on April 1, 1949. He's 70 years old.

donald trump was born June 14, 1946 he will be 73 years old in a couple weeks.

If Manafort is an elderly man and trump is older than Manafort, then you should acknowledge that trump is an elderly man. Which is contrary to what trump proclaims. He says he's young.

The way you put it sounds like men that age can't be criminals.

They can and are.

Do you live on this planet?

Mueller: Manafort worked with alleged Russian agent even after criminal charges

Forum List

Back