Manafort being treated worse than Charles Manson by New York Bureacracy

Wrong, shit for brain. You don't even know all the people the Mueller investigated. You only know about the ones he prosecuted. He certainly investigated Jared Kushner and Ivanka.
Let me say it again dumdum, Every single completed criminal investigation of Donald Trump has resulted in felony convictions and someone either in prison or waiting to go to prison.
Can it be any more clear?
For something that had nothing to do with Trump.

Trump hired criminals, liars, and a LOT of people who had strong ties to Russia. Birds of a feather. And Trump himself operates in a criminal fashion. Not to mention he doesn't vet anyone. Trump trusts his instincts. The same instincts that helped him lose more money than any businessman in the USA, lead his companies into 7 business bankruptcies - also a record.
7 bankruptcies vs 250 multimillion dollar businesses successfully run. What have you done lately? Do you know some corporations higher CEO's who specialize in bankruptcy's. It isn't considered a bad thing for a CEO to be in charge of a company that files bankruptcy.

Let he without sin cast the first stone. One thing I learned in life, driven into me time and time again. Nobody is a saint, everyone has skeletons. Too many times I've learned this lesson the hard way. And especially so, the rich Business man.

What 250 successful companies? I don't know of a single Trump business which has been successful other than Trump Tower, and I firmly believe Fred did a lot behind the scenes to make that happen for Dumb Donald. The TV show was a success, but that's not the same thing as having business successes.

$1 billion in business losses in the 1980's. $100 million lost each year, all bankrolled by Fred. After Fred wasn't in a position to cover his losses, then came the bankruptcies, the latest of which was the Trump Hotel Toronto, in 2016, during the election campaign.
Let me remove your ignorance.
Trump’s Business Success Is More Than Marginal

It's OK.

We will simply infest the justice system, and after we take over we can do "Trial by Helicopter" in response.

Who is the "we", as in "after we take over"? Purportedly Trump and his supporters are in charge of both the White House and the Senate, and until January, they also held the House. Trump and the Republicans "took over" in January, 2016, so who exactly is waiting to take over?

I love it when Russian trolls out themselves with these little slips of the keyboard.
You are The Russian Troll. You have been toting Putin's Water for Three Years.

Wrong, shit for brain. You don't even know all the people the Mueller investigated. You only know about the ones he prosecuted. He certainly investigated Jared Kushner and Ivanka.
Let me say it again dumdum, Every single completed criminal investigation of Donald Trump has resulted in felony convictions and someone either in prison or waiting to go to prison.

Trump hired criminals, liars, and a LOT of people who had strong ties to Russia. Birds of a feather. And Trump himself operates in a criminal fashion. Not to mention he doesn't vet anyone. Trump trusts his instincts. The same instincts that helped him lose more money than any businessman in the USA, lead his companies into 7 business bankruptcies - also a record.
7 bankruptcies vs 250 multimillion dollar businesses successfully run. What have you done lately? Do you know some corporations higher CEO's who specialize in bankruptcy's. It isn't considered a bad thing for a CEO to be in charge of a company that files bankruptcy.

Let he without sin cast the first stone. One thing I learned in life, driven into me time and time again. Nobody is a saint, everyone has skeletons. Too many times I've learned this lesson the hard way. And especially so, the rich Business man.

What 250 successful companies? I don't know of a single Trump business which has been successful other than Trump Tower, and I firmly believe Fred did a lot behind the scenes to make that happen for Dumb Donald. The TV show was a success, but that's not the same thing as having business successes.

$1 billion in business losses in the 1980's. $100 million lost each year, all bankrolled by Fred. After Fred wasn't in a position to cover his losses, then came the bankruptcies, the latest of which was the Trump Hotel Toronto, in 2016, during the election campaign.

Please list your business successes and losses, and your tax returns.

Do you have $225 Million to finance your own campaign?

And one wonders how many favors Clinton was going to have to hand out to her donors who gave her $1.5 Billion to buy her way in to the White House.

Do you know how much money Clinton put in to her own campaign?

I can tell you right now.

Zero.

Bitch never made an honest dollar in her whole life.

She's been a Government Parasite like most Lib Tard DemNazis drinking and carousing and partying their asses off on The Taxpayer's Dime.

Doubtful you ever made an honest dollar either.

Never met a liberal who ever held an honest job that The Taxpayer wasn't somehow supporting them.

If you guys are angry that Trumpstirs keep going to prison, you better hold onto that anger.

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Because every completed criminal investigation by a Trumpstir so far has ended up with a Trumpstir being in prison or waiting to go to prison.

Why, when I read every one of your posts, does it come off like you are Hitler pounding the pulpit talking about The Threat of Dirty Jews to Nazi Germany?
hitler.jpeg

Strange the way Republicans are thrilled with the way innocent children are being treated at the border.
Yet they are freaking out that a white convicted felon is being put in jail?
I truly don’t understand their priorities.

If you guys are angry that Trumpstirs keep going to prison, you better hold onto that anger.

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Because every completed criminal investigation by a Trumpstir so far has ended up with a Trumpstir being in prison or waiting to go to prison.

Why, when I read every one of your posts, does it come off like you are Hitler pounding the pulpit talking about The Threat of Dirty Jews to Nazi Germany?
hitler.jpeg

Those who are doing Putin's dirty work, like you, are no different than the Nazi's who sought world domination. Putin is disrupting the government of the United States, sowing seeds of hate and divison, but I don't have to tell YOU, of all people about Putin's agenda. You're a real work horse for the destruction of the United States of America, Tree. You deserve a raise.

Strange the way Republicans are thrilled with the way innocent children are being treated at the border.
Yet they are freaking out that a white convicted felon is being put in jail?
I truly don’t understand their priorities.
So, Putin did send you the talking point memo today?

Good job comrade!

hitler.jpeg

Those who are doing Putin's dirty work, like you, are no different than the Nazi's who sought world domination. Putin is disrupting the government of the United States, sowing seeds of hate and divison, but I don't have to tell YOU, of all people about Putin's agenda. You're a real work horse for the destruction of the United States of America, Tree. You deserve a raise.
Sorry Bitch, your entire Russian Collusion Hoax, along with your many other hoaxes, like Green Fraud, and My Sore Vagina Too, Whitey Be Keeping Me Down, and I'm Too Gay To Pay, And Free Shit for Brown Slaves to Work on Dem Tard Plantations, is what has divided America. Your Butt Hurt is Infecting The Solar System, particularly, Uranus.

You have tried to disrupt our Democracy and overturn a legal election, where not one vote was changed. You have lied, propagandized, and assaulted America every day. Hell has a place for traitors, liars, seditionists, and slanderers.

I suggest you invest in Asbestos Undershorts Immediately.

Putin says, keep up the good work, Comrade.

ahmaj.jpg

Please list your business successes and losses, and your tax returns.

Do you have $225 Million to finance your own campaign?

And one wonders how many favors Clinton was going to have to hand out to her donors who gave her $1.5 Billion to buy her way in to the White House.

Do you know how much money Clinton put in to her own campaign?

I can tell you rig
Zero.
ht now.

Bitch never made an honest dollar in her whole life.

She's been a Government Parasite like most Lib Tard DemNazis drinking and carousing and partying their asses off on The Taxpayer's Dime.

Doubtful you ever made an honest dollar either.

Never met a liberal who ever held an honest job that The Taxpayer wasn't somehow supporting them.

My business successes and tax returns are irelevant. I'm not an American and I'm not running for office. But Trump is President and we still haven't seen any sign of Trump's tax returns either. I personally think it's because he isn't worth nearly as much money as he claims. Deutches Banke thinks so too. They said Trump's net worth if around $300 million, and that he's NOT a billionaire.

TRUMP DIDN'T FINANCE HIS OWN CAMPAIGN EITHER - THAT'S A LIE. He set up a website and took donations from the smaller donors. After he had the nomination, he billed the Republilcan Party for EVERYTHING, including the use of his jet, and the use of his resorts for campaign events.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

But Hillary!!!! I'm looking forward to the results of the investigation into what happened to the $100 million Inauguration Fund. We know that the "for-profit" prisons made out like bandits on their donations. Trump gave them a $200 million contract to build and staff detainment camps at the border.

Only an idiot finances his own campaign. Even Trump isn't that much of an idiot. See WAPO article.

Here's the important part that you don't get. I never made a DISHONEST dollar in my entire life. Unlike Donald Trump, I didn't lie cheat or steal from anyone. I didn't stiff my sub-trades, and lose so much money that banks refused to lend to me. Trump still cannot get a loan in the USA.

You elected a lying criminal and you sit here screaming "BUT HILLARY", endlessly. Clinton isn't President, Trump is. We're dealing with the reality that Trump is the worst President in history and it will take a generation to undo the damage he's done in his first two years, both at home and abroad.

Forum List

Back