Manafort being treated worse than Charles Manson by New York Bureacracy

He's been held in solitary for his own protection, because he's a high profile inmate, and could possibly be targeted by other inmates who are looking to make a name for themselves.

And, while he is being transferred to Rikers, he's still going to be in solitary, and will be held in a wing that also houses other high profile inmates like police officers, high profile murderers, and cop killers.

Lots of upset over nothing.

Here.......................if anyone wants to read about it, here's another link that is a bit more informative.

Paul Manafort to Be Sent to Rikers, Where He Will be Held in Isolation

Paul J. Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman who is serving a federal prison sentence, is expected to be transferred within the next few weeks to the Rikers Island jail complex in New York City, where he will most likely be held in isolation while facing state fraud charges, people with knowledge of the matter said.

High-profile inmates are generally held in protective custody on Rikers Island, a network of nine jails with a total of 7,500 inmates, including pretrial detainees and convicts serving sentences of a year or less. Inmates in protective custody are isolated from the general population under heavy guard.

A law-enforcement official familiar with the correction department’s practices, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss security measures, said Mr. Manafort would most likely be housed in a former prison hospital on the island. That is where most high-profile detainees are held, including police officers, those accused of killing police officers, politicians and celebrities.

"Own Protection"? , my ass.

Mr. Manafort is being locked in solitary as inhuman punishment because the radical leftists hate Trump so much.

Even the ACLU has recognized solitary as inhuman.

Manafort should be a big man in the joint. It took 50 G Men with automatic weapons to take him down. He should be a man of respect. Not in the freaking hole.

The libs really could give a shit less about Mr. Manafort's "safety". Why should they care?

Solitary Confinement

Totally agree, put Manafort in general population at Rikers Island, what could possibly go wrong?

Why not house Mr. Manafort at Club Fed instead?

He's a non-violent senior.

But the General Population in Riker's Island is where most of the people there are in. The City is responsible for all of their well being. Its got to be a lot less tedious than solitary confinement.

He's been held in solitary for his own protection, because he's a high profile inmate, and could possibly be targeted by other inmates who are looking to make a name for themselves.

And, while he is being transferred to Rikers, he's still going to be in solitary, and will be held in a wing that also houses other high profile inmates like police officers, high profile murderers, and cop killers.

Here.......................if anyone wants to read about it, here's another link that is a bit more informative.

Paul J. Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman who is serving a federal prison sentence, is expected to be transferred within the next few weeks to the Rikers Island jail complex in New York City, where he will most likely be held in isolation while facing state fraud charges, people with knowledge of the matter said.

High-profile inmates are generally held in protective custody on Rikers Island, a network of nine jails with a total of 7,500 inmates, including pretrial detainees and convicts serving sentences of a year or less. Inmates in protective custody are isolated from the general population under heavy guard.

A law-enforcement official familiar with the correction department’s practices, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss security measures, said Mr. Manafort would most likely be housed in a former prison hospital on the island. That is where most high-profile detainees are held, including police officers, those accused of killing police officers, politicians and celebrities.

Mr. Manafort is being locked in solitary as inhuman punishment because the radical leftists hate Trump so much.

Manafort should be a big man in the joint. It took 50 G Men with automatic weapons to take him down. He should be a man of respect. Not in the freaking hole.

The libs really could give a shit less about Mr. Manafort's "safety". Why should they care?

Solitary Confinement

Totally agree, put Manafort in general population at Rikers Island, what could possibly go wrong?

But the General Population in Riker's Island is where most of the people there are in. The City is responsible for all of their well being. Its got to be a lot less tedious than solitary confinement.

Because the seriousness of his crimes.

EDIT: Actually I'm mistaken. Looks like they are wanting to keep him in New York to face state charges.

Last edited:

Solitary Confinement

Manafort's crimes are more serious than those of Manson? or Madoff?

Cut me a break, this is political retribution. And it will be paid back in spades when lib political figures are pinched. John Edwards should be glad he got picked up when he did.

First off, I am not defending anything anyone allegedly did. But Manafort's issues were actually dismissed during The Obama Administration because everything Manafort did in The Ukraine was done for The Podesta Group and on behalf of Obama and Clinton.

His issues only occurred when he worked for The Trump Campaign and the Deep State Machine started gearing up to try to keep Trump out of The White House. Even the alleged money he is said to have earned, there is no record of. The Only Record is that this money went to The Podesta Group, but since they were given immunity by Comey and Mueller, they claimed they never received 'said monies" and Manafort can never request documents that would prove his innocence from The Podesta Group due to The Immunity Mueller and Comey gave them.

All that being said, Why has a simple Tax Cheat being held in prison in solitary confinement, and now being sent to Rikers Island to spend even more time in Solitary Confinement?

Charles Manson was not even treated like this. He was allowed to be visited by groupies, had conjugal visits, and was treated far too kindly for the Evil Son of a Bitch he was.

And when is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson going to do jail time for not paying their taxes? Why is Manafort being tried twice, for the same crimes he allegedly committed, incurring double jeopardy for his alleged acts?

It is looking to me like Manafort is a political prisoner, and not a simple tax cheater. There was not a single citizen who colluded with Russia, so why is Manafort being treated like an Enemy of The State?

Alan Dershowitz: Why is Paul Manafort off to Rikers? Prepare to be shocked (and outraged)

I have no problem putting him in general population. I wonder how Manafort feels about that.
Yeah OT is a drama queen. It sucks for Manafort, but Rikers is where the accused in NY state courts in the City go to await being arraigned. I assume he'll be released back to his federal min sec white collar job in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, he's not getting raped.

Solitary Confinement

Cut me a break, this is political retribution. And it will be paid back in spades when lib political figures are pinched. John Edwards should be glad he got picked up when he did.

I updated my post. They are keeping him close to New York for state charges it looks like and nice strawman, nobody said his crimes were as serious as Manson or Madoff, but as of now (and it's going to stack up) they are 7 1/2 years serious.

First off, I am not defending anything anyone allegedly did. But Manafort's issues were actually dismissed during The Obama Administration because everything Manafort did in The Ukraine was done for The Podesta Group and on behalf of Obama and Clinton.

His issues only occurred when he worked for The Trump Campaign and the Deep State Machine started gearing up to try to keep Trump out of The White House. Even the alleged money he is said to have earned, there is no record of. The Only Record is that this money went to The Podesta Group, but since they were given immunity by Comey and Mueller, they claimed they never received 'said monies" and Manafort can never request documents that would prove his innocence from The Podesta Group due to The Immunity Mueller and Comey gave them.

All that being said, Why has a simple Tax Cheat being held in prison in solitary confinement, and now being sent to Rikers Island to spend even more time in Solitary Confinement?

Charles Manson was not even treated like this. He was allowed to be visited by groupies, had conjugal visits, and was treated far too kindly for the Evil Son of a Bitch he was.

And when is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson going to do jail time for not paying their taxes? Why is Manafort being tried twice, for the same crimes he allegedly committed, incurring double jeopardy for his alleged acts?

It is looking to me like Manafort is a political prisoner, and not a simple tax cheater. There was not a single citizen who colluded with Russia, so why is Manafort being treated like an Enemy of The State?

Alan Dershowitz: Why is Paul Manafort off to Rikers? Prepare to be shocked (and outraged)

I have no problem putting him in general population. I wonder how Manafort feels about that.
Yeah OT is a drama queen. It sucks for Manafort, but Rikers is where the accused in NY state courts in the City go to await being arraigned. I assume he'll be released back to his federal min sec white collar job in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, he's not getting raped.

Yep, that's what it looks like. OT - crybaby, Manafort - close to the city for state charges.

So he allegedly did "The Crime" while taking orders from Podesta, Obama, Joe Biden and Clinton.

Are you ok with those people doing jail time if it's proven they were involved, despite Mueller and Comey giving them immunity?

What if Joe Biden and his son took bribes from The Ukraine and China?

That is said to be a fact.

Are you ok with Joe Biden and his Son doing time in Solitary Confinement?

youre an idiot
It's "you're"......

It takes a village to raise an idiot......
It's also OK and not ok, but whatever. Or 'the Ukraine' as opposed to 'The Ukraine'. Though technically it's just Ukraine.
It's actually Uranus, that is buggered by Putin's satellites, not uranus.

I'm not interested in whatever interests you. I'm just pointing out that if you're going to try to win an argument by way of a spelling bee you should at least learn to spell first.
English is more of a challenge for Russian trolls than it is for those of us who were raised speaking, reading, and writing English.

I don't think Manafort would have to worry about Gay Rape in the joint. He isn't there as a Chomo, and he isn't a Snitch. It took 50 G-Men to take him down. I can't see the homos at Rikers bothering him.

He's been indicted. Next step is he and his lawyers have to attend an arraignment hearing, where he is formally advised of the charges and enters his plea. It is a little strange. Here, what would happen is that after the arraignment, is that he'd be returned to do his federal time. But the state charges would still be pending, and he wouldn't get any credit for time after the arraignment. After his federal sentence was up, he'd go back to state custody to face trial. Alternatively, I know a guy who pled to state and then federal charges. After his state sentence was up, the federal marshalls just showed up a the prison and drove him to federal prison.

Solitary Confinement

EDIT: Actually I'm mistaken. Looks like they are wanting to keep him in New York to face state charges.

I don't think Manafort would have to worry about Gay Rape in the joint. He isn't there as a Chomo, and he isn't a Snitch. It took 50 G-Men to take him down. I can't see the homos at Rikers bothering him.

You should try it sometime, big guy

Solitary Confinement

I updated my post. They are keeping him close to New York for state charges it looks like and nice strawman, nobody said his crimes were as serious as Manson or Madoff, but as of now (and it's going to stack up) they are 7 1/2 years serious.

Maanfort is accused of non-violent offenses, no reason for Solitary. He should be out on the yard, playing spades for ramen soups with the other cons, watching cable TV, etc. He's a smart guy, he could probably earn some commissary by helping the other guys with their cases and appeals.

Solitary Confinement

I understand that Club Fed isn't what it used to be anymore.

Maanfort is accused of non-violent offenses, no reason for Solitary. He should be out on the yard, playing spades for ramen soups with the other cons, watching cable TV, etc. He's a smart guy, he could probably earn some commissary by helping the other guys with their cases and appeals.

The reason for solitary confinement is for his own safety. And if you want to take legal advice from Manafort be my guest.

The reason for solitary confinement is for his own safety. And if you want to take legal advice from Manafort be my guest.

Why should Mr. Manafort's "safety" be any more of a concern that any of the others thousands of inmates in that jail?

Manafort is a former lawyer, unlike the majority of guys on ice at Rikers. If I were serving time, I'd ask Manafort to help me with my appeal before I'd ask Jared Fogle or Mike Tyson or the Shoe Bomber guy.

if you cant do the time don do the crime -- Paulie should have thought about that.

F him, and his horse.
So he allegedly did "The Crime" while taking orders from Podesta, Obama, Joe Biden and Clinton.

Are you ok with those people doing jail time if it's proven they were involved, despite Mueller and Comey giving them immunity?

What if Joe Biden and his son took bribes from The Ukraine and China?

That is said to be a fact.

Are you ok with Joe Biden and his Son doing time in Solitary Confinement?

youre an idiot
It's "you're"......

It takes a village to raise an idiot......
ROTFLMAO!!! You..of all people..have the nerve to correct someone's grammar?

Anyway...he has been convicted and is serving his time..which..I note you do not mention, is sure to get longer, as he is in Riker's awaiting another trial..which will add more state time to his federal sentence. I'm sure you can write him some fan letters, if you wish..expressing your solidarity with his political imprisonment..I'm sure he'd like a little money on his books.

BTW..among the many lies and outright misrepresentation in your posts--Manson spent almost his entire time in prison in Protective custody. He did not get conjugal visits, as an inmate must be married for that privilege.

You say "what if' a lot--so--what if you're wrong? What if Manafort is a sleazy fixer who is getting exactly what he deserves/ What if...?

iu

Why doesn’t Trump pardon him?

Doesn't matter. New York State is committed to holding Mr. Manafort for a life sentence, regardless of what happens in the Federal System.

But, really, New York needs to take the lead from the ACLU and just release the elderly man instead of spending reams of taxpayer funds to imprison an elderly man who is not a danger to anyone.

The Plight of the Elderly in Prison

Why doesn’t Trump pardon him?

Doesn't matter. New York State is committed to holding Mr. Manafort for a life sentence, regardless of what happens in the Federal System.

But, really, New York needs to take the lead from the ACLU and just release the elderly man instead of spending reams of taxpayer funds to imprison an elderly man who is not a danger to anyone.

The Plight of the Elderly in Prison

bla bla bla - elderly my Texas ass

Manafort worked for the POTUS, how many elerely convicts that had that kind of access are in the slammer ?

Paulie's mouth and Russian friendships dont mix well in the intelligence community.

let the old bastard rot in prison.

Some time in the next 6 years, NY is going to need to go to Trump for help. And he's going to give us the Biggest FUCK YOU!!!! ever recorded.

Fucking Communist cocksuckers

Typical Nazi thought process

Forum List

Back