Man Who Was Inside Capitol for 20 Minutes on Jan. 6 Commits Suicide in Jail, No Violent Charges

Hardly, Goat Curious.

Since you Nazi fucks don't know what an "insurrection" is, how about we decent folk give you a real one?

Release the political prisoners - now.
You mean you can do better than the millennial, selfie taking, generation of "patriots" that are an embarrassment to your revolutionary ancestors? Remains to be seen.

Heil Soros.

Trespassers MUST DIE.

You know, you Nazi fucks keep lying about insurrection - I think it's time you foul vermin get some real insurrection - 300 million guns, not a million peaceful protesters.
Please. :auiqs.jpg: Come get some, you fucking insurrectionists. You fucking traitors. You greasy fucking magaturds. And you ain't got all 300 million guns. Come get some.

You mean you can do better than the millennial, selfie taking, generation of "patriots" that are an embarrassment to your revolutionary ancestors? Remains to be seen.
I told you the same thing.

The pros are in the game now.

Which means people like you are rendered impotent.

Another sad victim. Blood on the hands of Donald and the Neo-GOP who enables his lies that led to that man taking his own life.
Had he been burning down businesses, looting, and beating up drivers in the name of a man who held a gun to his pregnant wife, Kamala Harris would have raised funds to bail him out

But no responsibility the childish one who called him to DC and urged him to go to the Capitol based on lies of a grand massive multi-state voter fraud.
If you had been there by accident, would you not have gone inside as an observer as well?
The demonstration was a year and a half ago.
Why would anyone be held this long without charges?
That is illegal.
With no record, he should have been out on his own recognizance.
This is why there should be no separate federal court system.
His rights were blatantly violated.
Amounts to murder.

It turned out to be the death knell for the Democrats. They're being booted out of office.
That also remains to be seen. And Biden will still be President after the mid-terms so they got themselves arrested and mocked and shamed for nothing. Not like if they didn't punch themselves in the face repeatedly we wouldn't be having elections in Nov. 😂
People have said that you're curious. Be careful. You know about the cats.
No actually, I don't. You're the expert on being pussy, why don't you tell me? 😆

If you had been there by accident, would you not have gone inside as an observer as well?
The demonstration was a year and a half ago.
Why would anyone be held this long without charges?
That is illegal.
With no record, he should have been out on his own recognizance.
This is why there should be no separate federal court system.
His rights were blatantly violated.
Amounts to murder.
😆

Look at these pussies just now being introduced to the justice system. Better get use to it.

Had he been burning down businesses, looting, and beating up drivers in the name of a man who held a gun to his pregnant wife, Kamala Harris would have raised funds to bail him out
Please post the tweet where she supported bailing out rioters like you described.

All the Neo-GOP has is lies like yours.

I mean you Nazis keep lying that a mostly peaceful protest was an insurrection. Since you've falsely convicted us, perhaps we should do the crime and show you what insurrection looks like.

But you actually know, because you Nazis staged an armed insurrection at Chaz/Chop.

Forum List

Back