Man Who Was Inside Capitol for 20 Minutes on Jan. 6 Commits Suicide in Jail, No Violent Charges

For us, not you. You're not us. We saw how your insurrection turned out. 😆 You don't have the political or social aptitude to do it in a way that garners you sympathy and allies. You do it in a stupid way that has resulted in other members of your own Party calling you clowns on nationally televised Congressional hearings. 😄

As I asked before, how do you imagine that ending for you? In victory? How much of your kool-aid have you swallowed? 😄

How do you Nazis imagine this will end? With a Stalinist style dictatorship?

Ah, so she wanted to pay bail for those NOT arrested.

:thup:
If she had said 'those arrested' instead of 'protesters', that could include unlawful rioters and the Neo-GOP wouldn't be lying when they say she was supporting bail for those fuks.

When we find grifters in our midst we prosecute them, you clowns still line up to get gifted by Trump. 😆
What do you mean?

TrumpIdol.jpg

If she had said 'those arrested' instead of 'protesters', that could include unlawful rioters and the Neo-GOP wouldn't be lying when they say she was supporting bail for those fuks.

So she wanted to bail out protesters who weren't arrested.

See, "bail" goes with "arrest,"

During the Kristallnacht, NO ONE was arrested for anything less than killing a cop, so the reality is that Kamaltoe was funding the most VIOLENT of the democrat Brown Shirts.

He was waved in. No violent charges. Inside for 20 minutes, mostly taking video. It was Perna who called the FBI to tell him that was him in a picture.

Never even had a parking ticket. America is no more under Brandon.

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

This is the saddest story I've read in a long time

and it makes me even more angry at the *&^^$#@ elites than ever... something I didn't think was possible

This reminds me (gee, I wonder why) of one time when Mary appeared to CHILDREN (she always appears to children bc adults.. whatever). She told them that the time of Christ's mercy is almost at an end and then it will be time for HIS JUSTICE

I pray the guy is not judged too harshly for ending it all, usually a serious sin... this thought makes me even more angry! Jesus, let your JUSTICE come!

He was waved in. No violent charges. Inside for 20 minutes, mostly taking video. It was Perna who called the FBI to tell him that was him in a picture.

Never even had a parking ticket. America is no more under Brandon.

Coverage on Tucker

Aunt of Perna

View attachment 658422

Your title on this thread, is an outright LIE! :eek:

He DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE IN JAIL! He did so at home...

Why LIE? The story is sad enough, without you embellishing it with a lie.

So she wanted to bail out protesters who weren't arrested.

See, "bail" goes with "arrest,"

During the Kristallnacht, NO ONE was arrested for anything less than killing a cop, so the reality is that Kamaltoe was funding the most VIOLENT of the democrat Brown Shirts.

You really are that, eh Comrade?

She only mentions protesters. Your Groomers at the Neo-GOP propaganda central (aka Faux Entertainment Co.) claim she said rioters. Which is why America should never trust either one ever again.

You really are that, eh Comrade?

She only mentions protesters. Your Groomers at the Neo-GOP propaganda central (aka Faux Entertainment Co.) claim she said rioters. Which is why America should never trust either one ever again.

BAIL moron.

Go put up bail for someone who hasn't been arrested - go ahead and try.

The lies you fascists tell.

Sorry bout that,

1. The feds murdered this guy, plain and simple.
2. FBI, CIA, are the agents of DEATH.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You mean directly?

Is there any evidence that supports such a claim?

The feds, that is the Reich, are RESPONSIBLE for his death, but is there any evidence that they did more than drive him to suicide?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back