Man uses his concealed gun to save life of woman entering abortion clinic...likely there to kill her baby. Leftists cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, since you have been told over and over again, and anyone with even 1/4 of a brain, sadly that isn't you........would understand that good people do not want to shoot anyone, even criminals....that is why they are not executing criminals when they defend themselves....they scare off the rapist, or robber, the rapist, robber or murderer surrenders and they wait for police, or the idiot is wounded ....you moron.....

Yeah, guy, sorry, listening to you gun wankers, it's just not possible to believe you'd show that much restraint. Not the way you guys all cheered for Zimmerman when he shot an unarmed child buying candy.

If these incidents actually WERE common, we'd have a lot more dead bodies. The problem is- they aren't.

Unarmed Child?

Wow....do you really think people see that in your post and not think you are an idiot?

Martin was close to 6 feet tall you moron.....he was living with his father because his mother couldn't control him anymore.....he was on the glide path to criminal offender.....and he violently attacked Zimmerman who had done nothing to him....you idiot.

Unarmed Child?

Wow....do you really think people see that in your post and not think you are an idiot?

Martin was close to 6 feet tall you moron.....he was living with his father because his mother couldn't control him anymore.....he was on the glide path to criminal offender.....and he violently attacked Zimmerman who had done nothing to him....you idiot.

If liberals didn't lie all the time, they'd have nothing to debate with. It's like what happened in my city with Tamir Rice. He was 5'9" and weighed nearly 200 lbs. The only picture the family released of him was when he was younger, weighed about 120 lbs, and was short.

Then he always uses the term "a toy" when the gun he pulled out was an exact replica of the real gun it was manufactured after, as if we are to believe he was shot pulling out a yo-yo or something.

Here is the picture of the air soft gun he had and the real thing.

Tamir Rice.jpeg

Some toy, huh?

Unarmed Child?

If liberals didn't lie all the time, they'd have nothing to debate with. It's like what happened in my city with Tamir Rice. He was 5'9" and weighed nearly 200 lbs. The only picture the family released of him was when he was younger, weighed about 120 lbs, and was short.

Then he always uses the term "a toy" when the gun he pulled out was an exact replica of the real gun it was manufactured after, as if we are to believe he was shot pulling out a yo-yo or something.

Here is the picture of the air soft gun he had and the real thing.

View attachment 504871

Some toy, huh?

I keep waiting for the day when I have to face an anti-gun extremist here on U.S. message board who has actual facts, truth and reality when it comes to arguing about gun control and the 2nd Amendment......they never, never have anything close to truth, facts or reality when they try to make their points......scratch a little bit at their argument and it crumbles as nothing more than emotion...emotion used to stampede uninformed Americans into giving them the power to ban and confiscate guns.

Even when they link to research? My favorite is when they link to research about children who are killed by guns....then you barely take 5 seconds to look at the research and it turns out "Children," includes individuals up to the age of 21.....because gun deaths of children are majority young teens already trapped in gang life, getting shot over drug turf, disrespect on social media or girlfriends......

I keep waiting for the day when I have to face an anti-gun extremist here on U.S. message board who has actual facts, truth and reality when it comes to arguing about gun control and the 2nd Amendment......they never, never have anything close to truth, facts or reality when they try to make their points......scratch a little bit at their argument and it crumbles as nothing more than emotion...emotion used to stampede uninformed Americans into giving them the power to ban and confiscate guns.

Even when they link to research? My favorite is when they link to research about children who are killed by guns....then you barely take 5 seconds to look at the research and it turns out "Children," includes individuals up to the age of 21.....because gun deaths of children are majority young teens already trapped in gang life, getting shot over drug turf, disrespect on social media or girlfriends......

Joe Bullshit tries to make the claim that CCW carriers are killing people all across the country. You gave him statistics that we use our firearms over a million times a year--every year to stop crime, and very few involve anybody getting shot. So how are we trigger happy NRA loving murderers when we shoot very few people?

The increase in gun homicide in Sweden is closely linked to criminal milieux in socially disadvantaged areas,” the report said, noting that shooting deaths had more than doubled between 2011 and 2019 and now accounted for 40% of violent deaths.

Okay, let's look at this bit of Cherry Picking by DickTiny.

Yes, in 2011 the number of gun homicides was a whopping 17 and in 2017, it was 39. (I don't have figures for 2019) That sounds horrible...until you realize it really isn't.

There were 29 gun homicides in 1995 and 30 gun homicides 1999. In fact, this very small number has been all over the board, actually being as low as 11 in 2005.

Now, compare that to the US...

We haven't had less than 10,000 gun homicides since 1998. The number was 14,389 in 2019, and frankly, when we finally get figures for 2020, with TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RIOTS numbers, I'm sure those are going to be much, much, much worse.

Sweden didn't have the violence 10 years ago, now the criminals there are shooting at each other with fully automatic military weapons and grenades...you idiot........criminal culture changes, it is not static you idiot....now that 3rd world immigrants are taking control of the drug trade in Sweden, they don't care about gun control laws in Sweden, you idiot.....
I was just curious; could you please provide some feedback on your opinion about JoeB131? :)

Sweden didn't have the violence 10 years ago, now the criminals there are shooting at each other with fully automatic military weapons and grenades...you idiot........criminal culture changes, it is not static you idiot....now that 3rd world immigrants are taking control of the drug trade in Sweden, they don't care about gun control laws in Sweden, you idiot.....

Um, yeah, they still don't have violence.

I mean, seriously, 39 gun murders for the whole country?

No figures for Grenade murders...

Compared to 14,500 for the US.

Um, yeah, guns are the problem, Dick Tiny, not "criminal culture", whatever the fuck that is.

One big reason they have less violence is that their gangs aren't divided against each other, by race or by group, as they are in the US. It's apples and oranges with the exception is that they're both fruits... and both countries have seen increases in crimes as they open up immigration and restrict guns from those who need them to defend themselves.

You know, since you have been told over and over again, and anyone with even 1/4 of a brain, sadly that isn't you........would understand that good people do not want to shoot anyone, even criminals....that is why they are not executing criminals when they defend themselves....they scare off the rapist, or robber, the rapist, robber or murderer surrenders and they wait for police, or the idiot is wounded ....you moron.....

Yeah, guy, sorry, listening to you gun wankers, it's just not possible to believe you'd show that much restraint. Not the way you guys all cheered for Zimmerman when he shot an unarmed child buying candy.

If these incidents actually WERE common, we'd have a lot more dead bodies. The problem is- they aren't.

2aguy is right; you're just a liar. You've seen the videos of the injuries to Zimmerman before he killed Martin in self-defense. And Martin was not a child. He was a 17 year old young man with the strength and power of a man, not of a child. He was of an age of accountability where he was responsible for his own actions, knowing right from wrong, before he stalked Zimmerman, laid in wait, and attacked him, pounding his head on the sidewalk.

You can't face an anti-gun extremist with actual facts. Actual facts do not support anti-gun extremism and anti-gun extremists know it; that's why they lie, use red-herrings, twist and turn logic inside out, and avoid actual debate on the value of arms to a free people.

What did I tell you about trying to win an argument with lies? You leftists just never listen. Yeah, Zimmerman shot an unarmed child because he was buying candy. Keep believing that.

Naw, he shot him because he was a racist cop wannabe who got in over his head.

That's kind of my point. You gun wankers all want to think you are fucking Batman, but incidents where you actually use your guns in this way are actually kind of rare. If they weren't, you'd have a lot more dead bodies than we do.

Unarmed Child?

You mean other than creepily follow him home?

The point was, Martin hadn't commited any crimes. I mean, I know you guys tried to claim he was because he had a screwdriver, but he had never been arrested for anything.

Unlike Zimmerman, who was arrested several times before this and has been arrested several times since.

Blah, blah, blah... "I don't like Kellerman, because kellerman doesn't say what I want". That's your level of fact arguing.

2aguy is right; you're just a liar. You've seen the videos of the injuries to Zimmerman before he killed Martin in self-defense. And Martin was not a child. He was a 17 year old young man with the strength and power of a man, not of a child. He was of an age of accountability where he was responsible for his own actions, knowing right from wrong, before he stalked Zimmerman, laid in wait, and attacked him, pounding his head on the sidewalk.

Wow, if you are a grown ass man getting your ass kicked by a 17 year old child, you probably should be staying home and not running around your gated community pretending you are Batman.

1624530303719.png

Joe Bullshit tries to make the claim that CCW carriers are killing people all across the country. You gave him statistics that we use our firearms over a million times a year--every year to stop crime, and very few involve anybody getting shot. So how are we trigger happy NRA loving murderers when we shoot very few people?

1335 people have been killed by CCW carriers since 2007.

Its' not a small amount.

The increase in gun homicide in Sweden is closely linked to criminal milieux in socially disadvantaged areas,” the report said, noting that shooting deaths had more than doubled between 2011 and 2019 and now accounted for 40% of violent deaths.

Okay, let's look at this bit of Cherry Picking by DickTiny.

Yes, in 2011 the number of gun homicides was a whopping 17 and in 2017, it was 39. (I don't have figures for 2019) That sounds horrible...until you realize it really isn't.

There were 29 gun homicides in 1995 and 30 gun homicides 1999. In fact, this very small number has been all over the board, actually being as low as 11 in 2005.

Now, compare that to the US...

We haven't had less than 10,000 gun homicides since 1998. The number was 14,389 in 2019, and frankly, when we finally get figures for 2020, with TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RIOTS numbers, I'm sure those are going to be much, much, much worse.

I was just curious; could you please provide some feedback on your opinion about JoeB131? :)

He is an irrational nut job.....who has a psycho-sexual fixation on guns...it used to be whenever we would talk guns he would automatically start talking about penises.........he has only emotion and hate for arguments....

Its' not a small amount.

And this is exactly the kind of crap I was talking about.....the fake research and false research you shit birds have to rely on because the facts, truth and reality do not support anything you believe....

Shit bird......your link

Concealed Carry Killers includes detailed narratives for the majority of the 1,104 incidents,

the concealed carry permit holder either committed suicide (534),

Moron....almost half of their number is suicides......so what part of concealed carry has anything to do with suicides, you moron....

Then there is this........

The Violence Policy Center regularly puts out the claim that concealed handgun permit holders are a danger to themselves and others. Right now they claim that concealed handgun permits have been responsible for 636 deaths from the entire United States over almost seven years from May 2007 to March 2014. John Lott has pointed out errors in the VPC numbers for Florida, so here let’s take the errors in just one state Michigan.
— In the Michigan state reports on concealed handgun permit holders that are cited by the VPC, 185 people died of suicides during the four reports from 2007 through 2012. That is 29 percent of the purported 636 deaths for the entire United States that the Violence Policy Center attributes to permitted concealed handguns.

But there is the problem: If you look at page 2 in the latest report, you will see that the 28 suicides do not list a cause of death.

The report merely notes that permit holders committed suicide.

We don’t know if they committed suicide with a gun and if it was a gun, that it was the gun that they carried concealed.

Given that the overwhelming majority of these suicides were presumably at home, like the vast majority of suicides, it isn’t even clear why a concealed handgun permit is relevant.

The suicide rate among permit holders in Michigan in 2012/13 (6.2 per 100,000 = ((28/450,000)*100,000) is about 62% lower than the suicide rate in the general adult population (see screen shot of suicide rate numbers from the CDC for adults in Michigan).
-------
The VPC claims that the Michigan State Police show in their five reports between 2007-08 and 2011-12 that murder cases were as follows: Pending 20 Convicted 14. In fact, if you look at the reports themselves you find:

2007–08: Pending 5, Convicted 0
2008–09: Pending 0, Convicted 1
2009–10: Pending 1, Convicted 2
2010–11: Pending 5, Convicted 4
2011–12: Pending 3, Convicted 4
2012-13: Pending 4, Convicted 1
Total: Pending 14, Convicted 11
In other words, during 2007–08, five cases were pending and there were no convictions.

The Violence Policy Center makes several fundamental mistakes. First, it can’t add simple numbers up correctly.

While the VPC claims 20 pending cases and 14 convictions, the Michigan State Police report a total of 14 and 11 cases respectively.

If you include both pending and convicted cases for all these years, you are going to obviously double count cases. Obviously, some pending cases end in convictions. The problem is clearly even worse than that as many cases will be pending over multiple years.

So if you have a news story on a case and then the case is pending for several years before the permit holder is found to have acted in justifiable self-defense, you will count one case as four bad cases when it shouldn’t have even been counted one time.
-----

The Violence Policy Center also includes cases of permit holders who were convicted of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and causing a death, but there is no evidence that the permit holder was carrying a concealed handgun at the time of the motorcycle accident (these cases were as follows: 2010-11 two cases, 2011-12 one case).

Last edited:

Its' not a small amount.

Shit head......also from your link....

The VPC data....from May, 2017 to the time of the article....that is Oct. 2019.....

If the story took a few weeks to write that 1,335..............only 1.104 are actually documented by the Violence Policy Center...of that, you idiot.....534 committed suicide.....

In the vast majority of the 1,104 incidents documented in Concealed Carry Killers (995, or 90 percent), the concealed carry permit holder either committed suicide (534),

So first...you have the bait and switch...they first say 1,335 cases....then admit later to only 1,104 documented....then 534 are suicides where the concealed carry permit status has no bearing on the death...........then you have the cases that are still pending an actual outcome...which means innocent people are likely going through the process for having used their guns in self defense and will be found not guilty of a crime...you doofus...

And another thing........The first story in the link....you idiot....the man killed his wife and sons.....at home.....what bearing does concealed carry have to do with that?

Its' not a small amount.

Moron........the Violence Policy Center has Triple counted the some of the same stories to get their number.....you idiot..

Yet, despite having the annual state reports that already included both pending and convicted cases, the VPC then includes news stories from these individual years that involved suicides, murders, and even a case where no charges were filed. (Their news stories for other years don’t present the same problem.)
Troy Brake, 4 murders, September 29, 2008
Salam Shaker Zora, murder, January 23, 2009
Arlando Davis, one person killed, but no charges filed, May 24, 2009
Kevin Hoover, murder, July 21, 2009
Harlan Drake, 2 murders, September 11, 2009
Jamar Pinkney, Sr., murder, November 16, 2009
Tigh Croff, murder, December 27, 2009
Edward Bell, murder, May 12, 2010
Hayes Bacall, murder, July 2, 2010
Justin Luckhardt, suicide/murder, July 13, 2010
Blake Hullihen, murder, December 7, 2011

You thus have 12 cases for just Michigan that are triple counted.

This is exactly what I mean.....you idiots have nothing..........facts, truth and reality do not support what you say about guns, gun owners and self defense with guns......you and those you rely on for research either do shoddy/crappy work....or you just out and out lie......

Its' not a small amount.
Hmmm, let's see, 2007 to 2021 is 14 years. 1335 / 14 is 95 and change on average per year. I see that you combined multiple years into a single number to make it look bigger, but when compared to virtually any other cause of death, it's a small amount. 95 out of 350 million by any measure is a small amount.

He is an irrational nut job.....who has a psycho-sexual fixation on guns...it used to be whenever we would talk guns he would automatically start talking about penises.........he has only emotion and hate for arguments....

Haha... I was just joking, being facetious, because you were pretty clear with him already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back