Man torches FOX News Christmas tree in NYC

Stop playing dumb. You know he recently called a black baseball player “the greatest Negro” of his time.

And you also know about his weirdo speech about playing with black kids and calling them roaches.

Start spinning.

No description of the man who did it, or his motivation.

"A MAN has been arrested after the Christmas tree at Fox Square in New York City was allegedly set on fire.

Firefighters were at the scene working to contain the blaze outside the Fox News building in midtown Manhattan shortly after midnight on Wednesday.

NYPD told The US Sun that a man was arrested after allegedly lighting the tree on fire.

Fox News security reportedly saw the man climbing the Christmas tree decorated outside the office building

The NYPD told the US Sun: "Upon arrival, officers observed the male running from the location and he was taken into custody."

Fox Square Christmas tree on FIRE in NYC as firefighters rush to douse flames

Video at this link:

Man in Custody After Allegedly Lighting Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Building on Fire

View attachment 573145
It was obviously a mentally ill leftist extremists who hates America, thus his burning down a red, white, and blue Christmas tree celebrating America...

It was obviously a mentally ill leftist extremists who hates America, thus his burning down a red, white, and blue Christmas tree celebrating America...
o9otdchoxi481.jpg

A one day protest at the Capitol, compared to an entire year of riots, arson, looting, vandalism, assault, and murder by the left?

Apples are not oranges.
all that riots, arson, looting, vandalism, assault, and murder is random street thugs taking advantage of a large protest, not the left.
And even though, what happened on jan 6th is "just a protest" still, hmm.

all that riots, arson, looting, vandalism, assault, and murder is random street thugs taking advantage of a large protest, not the left.
And even though, what happened on jan 6th is "just a protest" still, hmm.

The the riots, vandalism, and assaults that take place every other night in Seattle and Portland are just the work of "random street thugs"?

seriously.gif

Mostly, but alot of it is those groups like proud boys or oath keepers coming in and getting run out of town.
awdk3v9w9k481.jpg

Proud boys and oath keepers have never burned a cross. You're confusing them with Democrats.

It sure looks that way.

I am curious what his motive was. Muslims revere Jesus and Mary.
No motive. Crazy.

He denied causing the fire to reporters outside Manhattan criminal court, saying: “I didn’t do it.”

Tamanaha also hurled obscenities at reporters before asking them for a cigarette.

His father Richard Tamanaha, of Hawaii, told The New York Post: “Oh, he’s a nut. I can’t control him.

“Mentally, he’s not all there.”

No motive. Crazy.

He denied causing the fire to reporters outside Manhattan criminal court, saying: “I didn’t do it.”

Tamanaha also hurled obscenities at reporters before asking them for a cigarette.

His father Richard Tamanaha, of Hawaii, told The New York Post: “Oh, he’s a nut. I can’t control him.

“Mentally, he’s not all there.”

Wow... Thanks.

Wow... Thanks.
I read he exposed himself last week in front of the courthouse at the Ghislaine Maxwell trial. Told the cops the moms who want to fuck their daughters burnt the tree.

Just a typical New Yorker, I guess. Doesn't even warrant bail or a visit to the men in white coats.

I'd love to know how that fire did half a million dollars worth of damage, though. It's a nice tree, but.....

Forum List

Back