Man to launch a rocket to prove Earth is flat

Another con who doesn't believe in science.

2682507_800x450.jpg

AMBOY, Calif. --
The countdown to launch creeps closer and there's still plenty for self-taught rocket scientist "Mad" Mike Hughes to do: Last-second modifications to his vessel. Pick up his flight suit. Leave enough food for his four cats - just in case anything happens.

Hughes is a 61-year-old limo driver who's spent the last few years building a steam-powered rocket out of salvage parts in his garage. His project has cost him $20,000, which includes Rust-Oleum paint to fancy it up and a motor home he bought on Craig's List that he converted into a ramp.
<more>

So you are mad about what?

This guy is nothing to laugh at. He's actually doing it. I admire his courage/stupidity

I think the OP is mad because he is sitting on his couch out of Twinkies or something and don't like a guy figuring out something for himself..

He wants to redisbrute the wealth ..

This guy is nothing to laugh at. He's actually doing it. I admire his courage/stupidity

I think the OP is mad because he is sitting on his couch out of Twinkies or something and don't like a guy figuring out something for himself..

You think earth is flat?

Do You? But I know your upset because some red neck has enough money and balls to prove it to himself ..

We know you despise freedom

You think earth is flat?

Here are some celebrities that do (a whole lot of black folks)

The Short List of Famous People Who Think the Earth Is Flat (Yes, Really)

2682507_800x450.jpg

AMBOY, Calif. --
The countdown to launch creeps closer and there's still plenty for self-taught rocket scientist "Mad" Mike Hughes to do: Last-second modifications to his vessel. Pick up his flight suit. Leave enough food for his four cats - just in case anything happens.

Hughes is a 61-year-old limo driver who's spent the last few years building a steam-powered rocket out of salvage parts in his garage. His project has cost him $20,000, which includes Rust-Oleum paint to fancy it up and a motor home he bought on Craig's List that he converted into a ramp.
<more>

Haha This idiot has to be a Liberal. California and everything. Liberals are the ones who deny basic biology.

2682507_800x450.jpg

AMBOY, Calif. --

<more>

Haha This idiot has to be a Liberal. California and everything. Liberals are the ones who deny basic biology.
What does biology have to do with this?

2682507_800x450.jpg

AMBOY, Calif. --

<more>

What does biology have to do with this?

It proves Liberals ignore science.

2682507_800x450.jpg

AMBOY, Calif. --

<more>
Probably be cheaper to buy tickets for planes going west. Just keep going west in a straight line until you end up where you started.

Why imagine this limo driver is a conservative? Because of residual anger over the whole Trump presidency, Kavanaugh confirmation, no collusion thing?
I thought leftists were bigger than that (no, not really....just kidding).

N

2682507_800x450.jpg

AMBOY, Calif. --

<more>

Notice that he's in California and being a limo driver leaves little to the imagine as to his party affiliations.

Forum List

Back