Man shopping at Walmart attacked by vigilante for carrying gun he was legally permitted to have

Not going to blow an artery its just that the stupidity of some people on this forum boggles the mind.

Thats not the definition of concealed. You can see me holster a concealed weapon and if you can no longer see it, it's concealed. You apparently don't own a gun but its a hell of a lot easier to holster one when you're not sitting in a car.
I realize you are operating with a propeller short but if you see a gun, it isn't concealed. That's how you see it. You notice it with your eyeballs and they transfer the information to your brain. In this case the guy saw him holster it under his coat. It was concealed at that point but the guy's eyeballs had already seen the gun so you see, it was not concealed the whole time.

Dumb meets dumber. And I own a bunch of guns and have had a CCW permit for decades.

To me, if a person has to have a gun with them, they shouldn't put it out there for everyone to see...or something like this may happen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you would have actually read the article, it said that it was in a holster under his coat, meaning he wasn't open carrying. The guy saw him do that out in the parking lot and walk in. So it wasn't "for everyone to see."

I wish people would refrain from commenting until they actually READ the article in question. Think about it, genius. Why would he need to say "he's got a gun" if it was open carried in a holster? It would be fairly obvious then, would it not?
If the man who had the gun was not a cop, then I can't blame that other person for getting worked up. Why else would the guy had brought the gun with him? Yeah he could have had it with him for protection, but I highly doubt that such a reason would be every one else's first thought. What would my first thought have been? I don't know. I am one of them people who can see both sides to certain situations. If I had been there, I would have been the one to go up to the man and respectfully say, "Can I ask why you have brought a gun in here with you?" :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

To me, if a person has to have a gun with them, they shouldn't put it out there for everyone to see...or something like this may happen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you would have actually read the article, it said that it was in a holster under his coat, meaning he wasn't open carrying. The guy saw him do that out in the parking lot and walk in. So it wasn't "for everyone to see."

I wish people would refrain from commenting until they actually READ the article in question. Think about it, genius. Why would he need to say "he's got a gun" if it was open carried in a holster? It would be fairly obvious then, would it not?
If the man who had the gun was not a cop, then I can't blame that other person for getting worked up. Why else would the guy had brought the gun with him? Yeah he could have had it with him for protection, but I highly doubt that such a reason would be every one else's first thought. What would my first thought have been? I don't know. I am one of them people who can see both sides to certain situations. If I had been there, I would have been the one to go up to the man and respectfully say, "Can I ask why you have brought a gun in here with you?" :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Last I checked I do not need your permission to exercise a fundamental protected right granted by the Constitution and laws of the State and federal Government. I would have told you to mind your own business.

^^^ When a person's rights are no different compared to another person, I believe that it would have been my business just like it would have been the business of everyone else who was there. If enough people had been uncomfortable with that man's gun being in their presence, they would have left which would have given the people in charge of the place reason enough to ask him to leave. Yeah that man has a right to that gun, but his right does not over ride everyone else's rights. If you can't show any respect for other people's rights, don't expect any in return for your own and you know that man would have been outnumbered.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back