Man Shoots His Neighbor in the Neck for Beating His Dog

I am not sure how the man could go get a shotgun and shoot someone in their house through a window and the police still call it self defense unless there is some detail not being told, but then again, it is Texas.

I am not sure how the man could go get a shotgun and shoot someone in their house through a window and the police still call it self defense unless there is some detail not being told, but then again, it is Texas.
Easy. The shooter identified as being a dog. We can do that now ya know?

The dog was also black so its a twofer.

Damn good thing the guy wasn't spotted choking his chicken...

Appeared to be a black neighborhood, so if he had a chicken, it would be a dead bird cluckin'

Appeared to be a black neighborhood, so if he had a chicken, it would be a dead bird cluckin'

Black neighborhood doesnt begin to describe Acres Home.
Areas to Avoid / Crime, Houston

Forum List

Back