Man sets himself on fire at courthouse where Trump trial is going on

83868165-13329109-image-m-62_1713554666552.jpg

83867449-13329109-A_post_published_moments_before_the_horrifying_incident_reads_I_-m-53_1713553600490.jpg

Azzarello added: 'To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you. But I assure you it is a drop in the bucket compared to what our government intends to inflict.'

Azarello travelled to New York City a week ago, saying on his Instagram he would be staying at Washington Square Park.

On his LinkedIn profile, where he seemingly appears in a photo with Bill Clinton, Azzarello wrote: 'We've got a secret fascism problem.'

His profile claims he has been self-employed since March of 2023.

Azarello received an undergraduate diploma in anthropology and public policy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2009.

He went on to get a Master's degree in city and regional planning in Rutgers University in New Jersey in 2012.
Last year he filed a lawsuit against the Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, Binance, Peter Thiel, Mark Cuban, Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg, among a dozen other entities.

His complaint reads: 'Each of the defendants has knowingly conspired, participated in, benefitted financially from a decades-long fraudulent scheme.'

In bizarre Instagram posts, Azarello stares at the camera and sings about starting a revolution.

VIDEO:
That could go either way....Wonder what's in the pamphlets.

Unbelievable act of leftist stupidity. A man set himself on fire on live TV. The Fox TV talking head kept telling the person in the field to get a fire extinguisher from their van and then it sounded like they were going to and then she (the talking idiot on site) said, "they don't want one". Literally, she said, "they don't want one" about a fire extinguisher. I'm yelling at the TV, "They don't get a fucking choice! You get the fire extinguisher." But, of course they did not. I don't know who "they" was that didn't want one but that's manslaughter for interfering with it.

Some people started putting coats on the guy to put the fire out but it seems someone stopped him or he just lost the battle fighting it by himself.

Next shot was literally a dozen or more cops standing there, with coats on, just watching the guy burn, doing not a fucking thing. Finally, over a minute into the guy burning to death, a couple cops show up with fire extinguishers. But until then, the cops did nothing at all.

This is why I love firemen. I guarantee you the firemen would have done something. Firemen go to work literally expecting to walk into a fire every single day. Cops go to work thinking that they might, but not that they will. Firemen are on a whole other level of hero compared to cops or other first responders.
Killer!

This is NOT for sure --

I just looked up his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=max azzarello nyc&stsd=eyJwcmltYXJ5Ijp7InR5cGUiOiJUWVBFQUhFQURfTkVXU19JTlRFTlQifX0=

According to one guy, this guy is essentially Antifa! From the page:

In a rambling, incoherent 2,648-word manifesto, a man who identified himself as an investigative researcher, Max Azzarello, said he’d self-immolated as an “extreme act of protest” over a “totalitarian con” and impending “apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

This is NOT for sure --

I just looked up his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=max azzarello nyc&stsd=eyJwcmltYXJ5Ijp7InR5cGUiOiJUWVBFQUhFQURfTkVXU19JTlRFTlQifX0=

In a rambling, incoherent 2,648-word manifesto, a man who identified himself as an investigative researcher, Max Azzarello, said he’d self-immolated as an “extreme act of protest” over a “totalitarian con” and impending “apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

This is some heavy shyte. I mean, this is some of the most extreme of abnormality.

The world has created this, with help from China and traitorous "elite". From the "the sky is falling every damned day due to climate change, to transgender issues being top of mind, to not being able to call a woman a woman, to poisons openly smuggled over the border" on and on. Now you throw in Hamas and Gaza and they are compounding issues that they have internalized and the pressure causing them to snap in many instances.

We have created a generation of sick citizens, especially the youngest generation.

His issue is apocalyptic Fascism.

This is NOT for sure --

He's a dark haired white guy from St Augustine.

He's a nut. Raves about both sides.

It's takes talent to work The Simpsons into your ravings.

However, he does save his most special hatred for the Clintons, and he declares all government is totalitarian and evil, so I'd classify him as right-leaning.

As far as the fire goes, he apparently soaked himself with an accelerant from head to toe, making himself nearly impossible to extinguish. He had brought the accelerant container in using his backpack. It was in an area open to the public, and not a secured area.

Before fascism can fully seize power in a democratic nation, it must first be accepted by the people as a “patriotic” system of governance, representing the will of the majority of the nation. This is why fascists always scapegoat minorities first — delighting the privileged caste — before they acquire enough power to subjugate the entire nation itself.

They designate these minorities — typically racial, gender, or religious — as “enemies of the people” and “polluters of the culture” to justify the violence against them that inevitably follows those designations.

Now I could be wrong but I got the feeling he did this in PROTEST of what they were doing to Trump. We won't know until they dig deeper and look at his booklets and social media. This just a gut feeling. I could be wrong. I want to know what makes you burn yourself alive, when he could have just jumped out of a 10 story building with a protest note pinned to his shirt.

If I am right and he did this in protest, I am sure more copy cats will do things to themselves. Maybe he felt helpless and he did talk about "the fascists" running the country. We shall see.

Now I could be wrong but I got the feeling he did this in PROTEST of what they were doing to Trump. We won't know until they dig deeper and look at his booklets and social media. This just a gut feeling. I could be wrong. I want to know what makes you burn yourself alive, when he could have just jumped out of a 10 story building with a protest note pinned to his shirt.

If I am right and he did this in protest, I am sure more copy cats will do things to themselves. Maybe he felt helpless and he did talk about "the fascists" running the country. We shall see.
Like I just said; if he was a full-on Trumpster, screenshots of his antisocial media pages would be wherever, as would the text from the pamphlets he threw just before setting himself aflame.

Like I just said; if he was a full-on Trumpster, screenshots of his antisocial media pages would be wherever, as would the text from the pamphlets he threw just before setting himself aflame.
I know some called him a scumbag. He was obviously disturbed inside and to do this is unthinkable. I'd like to know more before I say anything else.

It is. He's 25 years old from St Augustine. His tirade is about a fascist apocalypse.

Forum List

Back