Man sets himself on fire at courthouse where Trump trial is going on

My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.

This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

sounds like your typical maga poster on this forum.

Here ya go. This should clarify whether he is a Dem or Republican, LOL...

2024-04-19T204545Z_55730361_RC2397ASCJLP_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-NEW-YORK-TRIAL.jpg

Unbelievable act of leftist stupidity. A man set himself on fire on live TV. The Fox TV talking head kept telling the person in the field to get a fire extinguisher from their van and then it sounded like they were going to and then she (the talking idiot on site) said, "they don't want one". Literally, she said, "they don't want one" about a fire extinguisher. I'm yelling at the TV, "They don't get a fucking choice! You get the fire extinguisher." But, of course they did not. I don't know who "they" was that didn't want one but that's manslaughter for interfering with it.

Some people started putting coats on the guy to put the fire out but it seems someone stopped him or he just lost the battle fighting it by himself.

Next shot was literally a dozen or more cops standing there, with coats on, just watching the guy burn, doing not a fucking thing. Finally, over a minute into the guy burning to death, a couple cops show up with fire extinguishers. But until then, the cops did nothing at all.

This is why I love firemen. I guarantee you the firemen would have done something. Firemen go to work literally expecting to walk into a fire every single day. Cops go to work thinking that they might, but not that they will. Firemen are on a whole other level of hero compared to cops or other first responders.
Bad news dominates headlines! lol.

It is a common observation that bad news tends to attract more attention and generate higher profits for news media organizations. This phenomenon is often referred to as the "if it bleeds, it leads" mentality, where sensational and negative stories tend to grab people's attention and drive higher viewership, clicks, and engagement.

This can be attributed to various factors, including the human tendency to be drawn to dramatic or emotionally charged content, as well as the influence of algorithms and media competition that prioritize sensational news.

The media often prioritizes negative news due to several reasons...

Firstly, negative news tends to evoke stronger emotional responses from the audience, resulting in higher engagement and viewership. This can be attributed to the human brain's tendency to pay more attention to negative information as a survival instinct.

Furthermore, bad news is often considered more newsworthy as it may have a greater impact on society, leading to a perception that it is more important to report.

Additionally, negative events such as disasters, conflicts, and scandals are typically more dramatic and attention-grabbing than positive news stories.

However, it is essential to remember that while negative news may dominate headlines, there is also a wealth of positive news happening around the world that may not receive as much attention.

BE CAREFUL! NEVER LET THOSE GREEDY MASS MEDIA OUTLETS MAKE YOU DEEPLY OR UNNECESSARILY PESSIMISTIC! lol. :)

What a fucking idiot. It’s amazing how many people allow such a scumbag to rule their life. Probably a supporter showing his devotion

Julie Berman, 56, who came to the plaza to photograph people protesting for and against Trump, said she saw Azzarello set himself on fire. He had a sign saying something about Trump and President Biden working together to orchestrate a “coup,” she said, and another alleging some kind of “Ponzi scheme.”

Unbelievable act of leftist stupidity. A man set himself on fire on live TV. The Fox TV talking head kept telling the person in the field to get a fire extinguisher from their van and then it sounded like they were going to and then she (the talking idiot on site) said, "they don't want one". Literally, she said, "they don't want one" about a fire extinguisher. I'm yelling at the TV, "They don't get a fucking choice! You get the fire extinguisher." But, of course they did not. I don't know who "they" was that didn't want one but that's manslaughter for interfering with it.

Some people started putting coats on the guy to put the fire out but it seems someone stopped him or he just lost the battle fighting it by himself.

Next shot was literally a dozen or more cops standing there, with coats on, just watching the guy burn, doing not a fucking thing. Finally, over a minute into the guy burning to death, a couple cops show up with fire extinguishers. But until then, the cops did nothing at all.

This is why I love firemen. I guarantee you the firemen would have done something. Firemen go to work literally expecting to walk into a fire every single day. Cops go to work thinking that they might, but not that they will. Firemen are on a whole other level of hero compared to cops or other first responders.
Florida man and a conspiracy theorists, maga for sure.

My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.

This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.”
Sounds like every right wing nut job on here.

I really don't understand what he thought he'd accomplish by doing that other than causing himself great bodily harm. The trial would be going ahead whether he did that or not.

Obvously dude was seriously mentally ill.

Even though he is far left, I dont think he represents all far left psychos.

1713576058392.png

Wow

And I thought USMB Leftists were mental

Forum List

Back