Man Made Religions

desert religions - are about persecution and victimization of the innocent - and will be till they remove the forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page throughout their texts.
as proven by their uninterrupted, unrepentant - recorded history.

Bull crap. Lame weak logic.

Kill all the non-believers! And if you die, you will go to Heaven, in the name of God!!!

That's what you believe in.
That is far from what I believe.

It seems that is what you believe? How about this: Seeking and finding God seems like a lost cause or an impossibility to you, so what better than to dig up a reason to not seek God.

Another option: You spent time seeking God, did not find Him in what anyone might consider a reasonable time for seeking, and concluded if you could not find God, obviously no one else is able to either.

No, that's your happy Santa Claus version of it.
There is no Happy Santa Claus version. If that is what you expected and could not find it, that is because you began with the wrong premise. Seeking God, finding Him, knowing Him, serving Him is hard work that lasts a lifetime.

Bull crap. Lame weak logic.

really and your congregation ...

1653917575019.png

is just having a friendly, midnight cookout.

Things start making a lot of sense, when you remove religion from the equation.
Something to consider: Removing anything from any math equation makes a simpler equation that is easier to solve. If you wish a simple life, and removing religion simplifies it, you have attained your wish.

Remember, not all wish for the same thing. Seeking God, finding Him, following His ways, has greatly enriched my life. Like you with your decision, I would not want to change mine. There are many people like you, many like me. No one needs to think the alternate route is wrong or a bad way.

Something to consider: Removing anything from any math equation makes a simpler equation that is easier to solve. If you wish a simple life, and removing religion simplifies it, you have attained your wish.

Remember, not all wish for the same thing. Seeking God, finding Him, following His ways, has greatly enriched my life. Like you with your decision, I would not want to change mine. There are many people like you, many like me. No one needs to think the alternate route is wrong or a bad way.
religion and gods are two entirely different things.

If you really want to find a god you don't need organized religion.

That is far from what I believe.

It seems that is what you believe? How about this: Seeking and finding God seems like a lost cause or an impossibility to you, so what better than to dig up a reason to not seek God.

Another option: You spent time seeking God, did not find Him in what anyone might consider a reasonable time for seeking, and concluded if you could not find God, obviously no one else is able to either.
Do you deny the atrocities of Christianity happened? Simple answer. Yes or no?

Do you deny the atrocities of Christianity happened? Simple answer. Yes or no?
I reject your conclusions.

Mankind's history is filled with atrocities. The greatest atrocities involve territorial gain, power, wealth, and the lack of sexual discipline. While no group is immune to any of this, some have greater discipline than others.

Here is something for you to consider: How many monks, priests, nuns marched to war? How many women, children, and older men? Who was it that marched to war?

While religion and God can be two entirely different things (i.e. Buddhism and those who consider atheism a religion) the two generally come together. One God, a being, is different from the study of God, yet for all who are not God, the two meld.
And if I really want to learn math, I don't need organized education. However, it was quite helpful.

I reject your conclusions.

Mankind's history is filled with atrocities. The greatest atrocities involve territorial gain, power, wealth, and the lack of sexual discipline. While no group is immune to any of this, some have greater discipline than others.

Here is something for you to consider: How many monks, priests, nuns marched to war? How many women, children, and older men? Who was it that marched to war?

funny,

1653929505519.png

no mention of religion - doubt the bible belt above though have a problem with "lack of sexual discipline" ...

Atheism is a denial of gods.

No. Atheists have many gods. Money for example. Atheism per se is the belief god not exists and/or a spiritual (or a-material) world not really exists - in case of Buddhism for example. A Buddhist who not believes in god is nevertheless not an Atheist. And as far as I know is in general the belief in god also not a problem for Buddhists.

It is just as correct or incorrect as believing gods exist since there is absolutely no evidence to affirm either position.

Gods and god are totally different things. You can climb on a mountain and find out Zeus lives not there. But you are not able to leave the universe and to find out god is not there only because nothing is there. We say "God created everything out of nothing" - so god transcends not only existence - he transcends also not-existence. And by the way: When we say "he created" then this means also he created the future(s) although the future(s) is/are free so we are able to make our own free decisions

Last edited:
I hate to burst your bubble zaangalewa... You seem to be a nice person.

But this is something everyone needs to realize. Denial and ignorance will just lead to it happening again.

You think Jesus will be crucified again? From me? From you? ... No wonder that he did not like to come back yesterday - but perhaps today he will come back.

But perhaps you need an organized structure like a school for philosophers (university) - or the big organized "heart of the rebound in god" which we call often "church" - to see that you are right and wrong the same time. And for every structure which is right and wrong the same time everything is always only true (and worthless). So why do you think we are wrong only because you speak nonsense about our not existing belief in gods and because you use our own arguments why gods do not exist?

Last edited:
And if people can deny and be ignorant of the atrocities committed by their religion, then why can't Nazism be ultimately embraced again?

I never will understand why so many people think the criminally stupid idiocies from Adolf Hitler had been important. "Nazism" is nothing else than a neverending storm of totally stupid unhuman nonsense. And the Nazis today love it to call everyone else a Nazi while they see in themselve "heroes" - but do not see the own reality: Couchpotatoes who dream to be wrong heroes; anti-heroes of life.

It probably will be, because people are in denial and/or ignorant.

History repeats itself.

School massacres for example will "repeat itself" as long as much too many people in the USA think the bullshit to own private war weapons and to carry around private war weapons at every time in any place is freedom at all.

Last edited:
While religion and God can be two entirely different things (i.e. Buddhism and those who consider atheism a religion) the two generally come together. One God, a being, is different from the study of God, yet for all who are not God, the two meld.

And if I really want to learn math, I don't need organized education. However, it was quite helpful.
Comparing organized religion to education is another of those stretches that can hurt you if you're not warmed up

No. Atheists have many gods. Money for example. Atheism per se is the belief god not exists and/or a spiritual (or a-material) world not really exists - in case of Buddhism for example. A Buddhist who not believes in god is nevertheless not an Atheist. And as far as I know is in general the belief in god also not a problem for Buddhists.

Gods and god are totally different things. You can climb on a mountain and find out Zeus lives not there. But you are not able to leave the universe and to find out god is not there only because nothing is there. We say "God created everything out of nothing" - so god transcends not only existence - he transcends also not-existence. And by the way: When we say "he created" then this means also he created the future(s) although the future(s) is/are free so we are able to make our own free decisions
The one god is no different than the pantheon gods.

As we have become more understanding of the natural world we discorded many gods and moved the one god to an unreachable position so as to keep the character viable.

The god of the bible is nothing but a simplified caricature of concepts we are incapable of understanding

But perhaps you need an organized structure like a school for philosophers (university) - or the big organized "heart of the rebound in god" which we call often "church" - to see that you are right and wrong the same time. And for every structure which is right and wrong the same time everything is always only true (and worthless). So why do you think we are wrong only because you speak nonsense about our not existing belief in gods and because you use our own arguments why gods do not exist?

You are just illustrating the duality that religions are mired in.

When you name the "right" or the "good" you necessarily create the "wrong" and the "bad"

And as I have said many times before I do not know if gods exist or not. I am not an atheist. I am trust an agnostic albeit a completely indifferent agnostic.

Even if I was given irrefutable proof that gods exist I wouldn't worship. As for the god of the bible, I am of the mind that that character would be nothing like any gods that would exist if we could prove it,

When artificial intelligence gets to the point where AI entities can feel fear of losing their existence, we will have to program them with some form of afterlife belief so we can convince them to do dangerous jobs on our behalf ...

View attachment 650908
By that time they will be well more intelligent than we ever were and have resolved the issue. Having got used to free thought they could go about annihilating such people though.

Forum List

Back