Man is knocked out in Cub Scouts meeting in fight over parking spot

No it's the general nosiness of everyone these days.

Whatever happened to minding your own fucking business?
Whatever happened to not beating an innocent person to a pulp? Again, you’re demonstrating your disgust more with a “busybody” than a violent scumbag.

Whatever happened to not beating an innocent person to a pulp? Again, you’re demonstrating your disgust more with a “busybody” than a violent scumbag.

I'm not demonstrating any "disgust" that's you projecting again.

I really don't care that two morons got into a fight over something as meaningless as a parking spot.

I'm not demonstrating any "disgust" that's you projecting again.

I really don't care that two morons got into a fight over something as meaningless as a parking spot.
If you don’t care, why are you in this thread complaining about the person who pointed out the other was breaking the law instead of the violent scumbag?

The black folks in the story are the ones putting black folks in a negative light. Not until the outrage is properly placed with things change in the "black community". Your misplaced concern makes things worse.
That's kind of like the story where 2 white savages murdered a Hispanic teacher over a grade, but clowns like you are silent as hell.

If you don’t care, why are you in this thread complaining about the person who pointed out the other was breaking the law instead of the violent scumbag?

I can post in whatever thread I want if you don't like it don't respond.

I grew up knowing that the best way to get along with people is to mind your own fucking business especially if no one is actually getting hurt. In fact I think that should be one of the 10 commandments.

Sorry I just can't be moved to care that someone parked their car in a handicap spot without the proper sticker.

There are certainly more important things to worry about.
And I can beloved that in today’s entitlement culture someone felt so disrespected for being help personally accountable that they retaliated by proxy with violence. That’s a gang and mob mentality.

I learned at quite a young age that you shouldn't run your mouth when you can't back it up.

Imo black crime and shitty behavior is completely out of control. They've become thugs who think they should be able to ACT like brainless animals and never be held accountable for the endless damage they cause.

It's time for whites to stand up for themselves and take their country back (whatever it takes to do so). Whites created the finest country on Earth. Blacks are ruining it - as they ruin everything they're allowed to touch.

I learned at quite a young age that you shouldn't run your mouth when you can't back it up.

I learned that if you are not handicapped you shouldn't use those spaces so that those who ARE handicapped can use them.

No self control? Trump claims he's a victim too for the past 40 years.

If you have not seen the efforts to divide the country by those we elect, then I am just not sure what to say to you.

Why would I cave in to vulgar, uneducated politicians? Don't you have a backbone?

Was I the guy that knocked out someone after the cub scout meeting?

If not, then why the fuck are you pinning this on me?

Forum List

Back